• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GofG

Smash Champion
I'LL BE HERE.

$5 mming ANYONE in single button mode. i will be playing luigi and ice climbers (in the mm).

Foxy

Smash Master
Gettin' the feeling that Melee will be much bigger here than at HERB1... and it will be much better run to account for it.

I'm impressed with the hype! We should be able to get a lot of people to travel.

I should also have an actual fully-working recording setup by this time, so that we're actually guaranteed to get good footage.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rematches all around, Chu! =p

I'll remember to bring my VCR(that works now, thanks Bill!) this time too, just to be safe. =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If certain players practice before coming, that'll be difficult. I barely won last weekend with one of my toughest competitors being sorta out of it.

Regardless, I'm going to work hard for this bros.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha I'm not good enough to team with Shiz. That'd be amazing though, not gonna lie.

LoZR is **** in teams though, and Catfish combos are the best, so I couldn't say no to my bro.

Foxy

Smash Master
Hopefully you bros can stack it up again against M2K and whoever, and Mango and whoever (please god not hungrybox).

You were awesome last time (except for SKYPRINCESS CHEEZIN), you won in all of our hearts.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
(except for SKYPRINCESS CHEEZIN),
had me dyin XD
im pretty sure im coming
ommmggg yesss

I'll use this event to convince you to come to GEORGIA for Tipped Off 5 in September. I should have my own house by then in GA, so your crew is welcome to stay with me again ^_^

But yeah Reno...it'll be great seeing you...we need to do some Harold and Kumar commentary or some **** =D

BEHR

Smash Hero
wow two Mexicans doing professional **** at hosting.

Well actually one Charles doing all the work im just some mexican lol

<333

Rigged Bracket

Smash Rookie
Hello again my beloved NC smashers.

I come to you again with a brief announcement for a "Mew2King" as well as a "Mango".

If I do not receive sufficient funding from the two of you I will be sure to pair you with the following Catfish:

Master Chief
- He once ate a small child for questioning his moonwalking abilities.

Dr Peepee
- The name says it all. You don't want any part of that. And yes, if necessary he will make a house visit.

rhan

Smash Hero
Ahhh

Melee is going to be mad fun.
Yes. Yes it will. HYPED!

My pre-reg in progress.

Edit: Awww ****.... I just read the entire paragraph in the pre-reg section. Is it really required have to pay online? I'm only 16.....

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Question....Assuming the pre registers are credit card only...I'd have to use my dads. So would you want My and his full name?
EDIT: Another question...what if I'm not sure about all the events I'm entering. I know I'm joining Brawl Singles, but not sure about melee and Brawl Doubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom