• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help vVv Zero make it to Apex! Donation link now up!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Zero is currently having trouble with his visa card and the international papers that come with it.

In order for him to make it out he needs to get his visa straightened out. The total cost to for it to be cleared is $300.

If 60 people could donate $5 that would be great, any and all would be welcomed.

I'll have a donation link set-up for him soon

I'd also like to mention that he is by far Chile's best player

Paypal donations will be going to vVv ChiboSempai who will transfer it to Zero. Send it via paypal to

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EVLJMUPJ8BFRL

Progress

$20 Donated by HBK
$75 Donated by aisight
$5 Donated by King Funk

Goal

$300

$200 to go!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll donate when I get the chance.
How do we donate?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't get it...

but yea I'll donate a lil

I'm gonna also help him out by using my paypal and wiring him the money, details tomorrow I suppose

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is now lol

I'll post here as soon as I can after receiving anything from players

If you send it to me while I'm at work or away from a comp I won't be able to right away, so if I don't post about it right away, don't worry thinking it didn't go through

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
No problem...for what its worth I won decent sized pocket change off the lottery :) So I figure since Apex is in my home state Ill donate about as much money as I would spend on a plane ticket to some other national.

As long as the fundraiser looks promising and people show interest Im down for the cause. So if you end up just short just PM me or AIM me and we can probably work something out. Glad to be of help, haha I love my SMASH community...no melee/brawl bias over here. All <3

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
No problem...for what its worth I won decent sized pocket change off the lottery :) So I figure since Apex is in my home state Ill donate about as much money as I would spend on a plane ticket to some other national.

As long as the fundraiser looks promising and people show interest Im down for the cause. So if you end up just short just PM me or AIM me and we can probably work something out. Glad to be of help, haha I love my SMASH community...no melee/brawl bias over here. All <3
Thanks!!!!
My AIM is: vVvZeRo (What's your AIM address?) I really appreciate your message!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
$75 donation received!

Not 100% sure who it was since I only have their name and not tag, but we sincerely thank you for your generous donation!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I kinda hate that PayPal thinks my name is more important than my tag, lol.

TSM ZeRo

One of my friends read the topic, and he didn't understand everything correctly. Instead, I would like to say this:

Attending Apex 2012 has been my dream since the beginning of 2011. However, the money I had to get for my whole work of the year didn't come (Screwed out of money). After explaining this situation to a couple of my friends in SWF, some of them suggested to open this donation fund. I need in total, $2,500 to attend Apex 2012 (Traveling alone, and I'm just 16 years old). The $300 I'm raising are to "start" my papers to be able to leave Chile. With my visa, I can then start getting together things like plane tickets, hotel, food & transportation. But I'm going to see what I'm going to do with that, after I receive my visa authorization. That's why the $300 I'm trying to raise is very important, for a start. For now, I am selling various personal things, and working part-time. And it's in Chile, which means, $1.50 per hour.

Also:

Thank you very much Aisight and King Funk for your donations! :)

Thanks everyone for reading.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
The fact that you're 16 and you're trying to get a very large amount of money like this, while traveling all the way from Chile is very very inspirational. You sure are determined, and I really admire you for this, Zero.

I feel bad for not bugging my parents about coming to APEX and I'm older than you. I seriously hope you can make this after all this effort. =)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Zero is also getting a lot of help from vVv towards the goal. Even though this all sounds like a lot, it's more realistic to get than you think. The $300 is important to start anything else because without the visa, nothing else happens.

TSM ZeRo

1.50$ ... wtff chile? and I don't understand, where was your money coming from? Honestly 2500$ is ****ing hardcore to get =l
From various things. Several small jobs (No one payed me, didn't called me back, etc.), money from selling things (No one buyed my stuff), tournaments (Lower pay outs, no pay outs, etc.)... etc. None of that happened. And much more, a lot of stuff happened, and I just got screwed up with a lot of money I tought would be mine to use for Apex..

The fact that you're 16 and you're trying to get a very large amount of money like this, while traveling all the way from Chile is very very inspirational. You sure are determined, and I really admire you for this, Zero.

I feel bad for not bugging my parents about coming to APEX and I'm older than you. I seriously hope you can make this after all this effort. =)
Thanks, and yes, hopefully!

Zero is also getting a lot of help from vVv towards the goal. Even though this all sounds like a lot, it's more realistic to get than you think. The $300 is important to start anything else because without the visa, nothing else happens.
vVv told me that they would help me with money to move around while being in the United States, and the Hotel (I will receive this money after having my Visa approved and my plane tickets bought. I also need to show vVv the receipts/papers from my Visa and plane tickets).

The rest (Visa + Travels to get it, plane tickets, and more things that are required to travel out of Countrie are things that I will have to pay... someway).

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wut !!!??? I was 100% sure that vVv was going to sponsor you with the tickets.

I am really short of cash Zero, i would have donated . I hope you can get the 2500$. Good Luck :S

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I myself have a super fixed amount of money for apex :(, but ill try donating small amounts when i get a chance, 2500 usd is going be very hard goal ... specially with apex right around the corner, u got this tho. The people who give out the visas are *******s so watch out for them, they can deny a visa for no specific reason so be sure ur ready for their interview questions and w/e.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok it's time to take this donation into overdrive. Most of the other donation drives are starting to wrap up, and we need to get Chile's best player here!

We're working on the final details on all of the other money, but first things first, we need to hit this $300 mark for the visa asap!

Edit: Received $10 from Ksizzle, thank you very much!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Donated $5.

Not much, but I hope it helps.

Top Bottom