• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help vVv Zero make it to Apex! Donation link now up!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Got the $25 from Aisight matching Bio's

We're just about at $300, which will cover the Visa. Next would be the flight, which we're working on getting the final details on. Fortunately, the flight is looking to be cheaper than expected, and with vVv helping Zero on the flight, and Zero saving up his own money for it (has almost $200 to use on it), the extra money needed for the flight will likely be very little, which is great! He's just about here!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Got $10 from a Tyler Rivard

This gets us to:

$20 Donated by HBK
$75 Donated by aisight
$5 Donated by King Funk
$5 Donated by Illmatic
$5 Donated by Don JP
$20 Donated by Dennis Wei
$50 Donated by Will
$5 Donated by Player-1
$5 Donated by Aisight
$10 Donated by Tyler Rivard
$25 Donated by Bionic

= $225
Oh you gave me my 10 back? thxx

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, I have a lot of money, but I obviously can't compare to a real business sponsorship.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Kindly go back to being a quiet little mediocre Midwest Melee player instead of an unwarranted outspoken one, Droly.

Thank you.

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I intended for my offer to be a future thing rather than referencing past donations, but whatever. Donated $50 as a match from Will's.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Guys/Girls/Smashers;

I traveled to Santiago (400 Km's from my City. 5-6 Hour Drive. 11-12 Round Trip) today at 2:30 AM for my Visa Interview at the USA Embassy (10:00 AM). Everything went PERFECT and my VISA to enter to the United States of America and compete at Apex 2012 was APPROVED :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: !!!! . I will have to pick up my VISA at the DHL office in Concepcion next week (1:30 Hour Drive from Chillan. 3 Hours round trip).

I would like to personally thank all of the persons who donated and helped me get much closer to achieve my dream to compete at Apex 2012! Like seriously, thanks everyone!!! :bee:

Now, we're (Chibo and me) working on the final details of the Plane Tickets. If everything goes to plan, the plane tickets would be much cheaper than their original price.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading and helping me :bee:.

Oh and also...

THANKS!!!
:ness:

Good **** Zero, and everyone here.

Hyped that I'm gonna see some Latin Americans in APEX. :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Everything went PERFECT and my VISA to enter to the United States of America and compete at Apex 2010 was APPROVED :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: !!!! .[/SIZE][/B]
Hopefully they don't ask you why you're traveling back in time. ;)

TSM ZeRo

Good **** Zero, and everyone here.

Hyped that I'm gonna see some Latin Americans in APEX. :)
I know right!

Hopefully they don't ask you why you're traveling back in time. ;)
LOL that's by far the WORST grammar mistake I have commited on SWF.

Was about to say that lol. Good to hear Zero!
Yaayyyy.

Awesomeness! Do you still want me to bring the shadow mk?
I'll tell you with two weeks of advance if I buy it at the door on Apex, or if you mail it to me. I still need to get my plane tickets to be confirmed 100%.

Zero do u still need help? or are u covered?
Well, I need to get the plane tickets. That's the only thing I need to be confirmed 100% to compete at Apex 2012.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok everyone, we're about ready to get the plane ticket. Any day now.
We're still collection donations. We need approximately $200 more I would say. Give or take a little because of fluctuation in flight prices. With Ankoku's match (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314952), that isn't much at all. Donate asap, we may be buying this tonight or tomorrow.

TSM ZeRo

I would like to thank (At least, 1 million thanks!) Ankoku (Aisight) for his extremely generous donation of $100 Dollars! THANKS ANKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
After everything you've gone through, you're going to have to get at least 1st at Apex. :D

TSM ZeRo

After everything you've gone through, you're going to have to get at least 1st at Apex. :D
To be honest, I will be really, really happy by just making it to Apex 2012. My dream is to play the best of the best in the world, trying my absolute best and see what happens. I will be satisfied by knowing I did my best... against the best. Regardless of the results. This dream is more about the experience. Meeting everyone. Playing everyone. Laughing with everyone. Competing with everyone. Sharing experiences with everyone. Feeling what a worldwide crowd feels like... and much more!

The journey. That's it for me. Memories that will last forever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Zero is 100% confirmed for Apex!

He has his plane tickets booked and everything.

I want to thank everyone that helped this cause.

However to finish it off, he did have to borrow some money from friends in his area. He does plan on working to pay them back, but because I don't want to leave Zero completely in the hole over this, I'm going to keep this open until Apex. He was able to purchase tickets with about the right times he wanted, at times I was able to pick him up and such from the airport. The prices were a little higher than expected. He is down around $300. If we receive no further donations we are fine, but I'm going to leave it open for a little bit for this reason.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Prices for tickets from Chile rival that of tickets from Japan? That's pretty incredible.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
To be honest, I will be really, really happy by just making it to Apex 2012. My dream is to play the best of the best in the world, trying my absolute best and see what happens. I will be satisfied by knowing I did my best... against the best. Regardless of the results. This dream is more about the experience. Meeting everyone. Playing everyone. Laughing with everyone. Competing with everyone. Sharing experiences with everyone. Feeling what a worldwide crowd feels like... and much more!

The journey. That's it for me. Memories that will last forever.
Zero, will you still be able to pay for the 2 posters you requested from me?

TSM ZeRo

I would like to send a MILLION:

To everyone who donated for my dream to make it to Apex 2012. I am just, so extremely happy to be confirmed to attend this tournament. I jumped like 10 times today just because I was so happy! Again, one million (and more) thanks to everyone who donated. I am extremely ansious to meet everyone in just two weeks at Apex! So much people I want to know and play.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plane tickets costed: US $1.917 Dollars. It's going to be a 12-15 hour flight. I chose the window seat! This is gonna be my first time on a plane! Ahhhhh, I'm even a bit nervous...!

Oh and also....

Top Bottom