• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Save DK From Extinction! ~ Keep Threads Active!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I've gone on once or twice. :f

Sryy. You all should PM me to go on. All I ever do is post all day.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
just change the thread title to "get on Xat at ___ o'clock"

Oh god holy mother of flying dk ****. I was playing a guy last night and first I 3-0 with his main him then the next match he got me to one life and he hit me off stage. As I was comming back to the stage he tried to intercept me he had already ness missled right at me and at the last second. Donkey punch. He died only moments before I fell helplessly to my death.

Neon9837

Smash Cadet
If there's anyone here who could record my vidoes that would be awesome, I just spent the last few days documenting all my best plays and I have a lot of high quality combos. I'm sure most of you don't know me but I'll be going to to mlg dallas this november to represent DK. I've watched all the best dk combo vidoes out there and if I were to make a cv right now it would be on par with them. I mainly hang out on allisbrawl (-neon-)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah man I can record and a whole bunch of others can record too.

We really need someone to step forward to take a leadership role so we can start this thing!

Also you're up late.

Neon9837

Smash Cadet
Yeah man I can record and a whole bunch of others can record too.

We really need someone to step forward to take a leadership role so we can start this thing!

Also you're up late.

Thanks man, that would help a lot. Just need to exchange wii and brawl codes right? And I know my last post made me look like a noob lol and theres not much i can do to refute that. The only semi-famous playes who know about me are Illmaic, Kyon and DLA.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Name search hehe. I just figured out the dk mu yesterday thanks to a few people at the tourny I went to. Sadly like I thought I can't do what I like like rushing in.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So two ideas for how to organize the CCV other than just random clips. We could organize it by the color DKs we play, or we could organize it by song choice. Song choice meaning, there's some songs others would like to have play during their clips, but I would dislike having play during my clips. Just decide upon some songs, and then sign-up for what songs you'd like to play under. Or like, 1 song can only have x amount of players under it, and we could group up like that.

If guess if nobody does it come like Monday, I'll step up for "Leader" of the project, since nobody else has.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Ok well then lets get things started then. Sold2 how would you like to receive clips? Can we send you replays if you can record them? (for people who can no record their own). Do you want us to post the clips on youtube.com and post a link here? Or do you want us to upload the files to like rapidshare or something similar?

Also we need to decide on organization ideas.
-By Player
-By Character
-By color of DK
-By Song
-By region

new thread with poll for this anybody?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Hmm..

I think saving people like Will/ Ook for last is necessary.

And iunno, we can do region. I think that'll be cool

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
31 32 posts because I only joined smashboards for Decisive Games, and posts don't count there. You all should go visit though, play a game of mafia with us!

I can't record replays myself. 4:3 resolution if you ask me.
Recorded replays should be sent via any standard upload site. Personally I prefer mediafire, but as long as I don't have to take a ridiculous quiz to get to the download, it's good.
Edit: I just realized that a lot of you have probably already uploaded matches with combos you'd like displayed to youtube and no longer have the actual replays. I would prefer the clips from a download site, but if they're already on youtube I can do that too.

I assume I'll be editing it, but I'd appreciate if Daisho reviewed/added his own touches. I've only worked with real-life for-fun films, never something like a combo video. Personally, I'm for a not-fancy editing, just making sure everything flows together smoothly and the music plays right. It's about us murdering every other character, not flashing rainbows and zooming and spinning, in slow motion.

I guess I'll get started on a thread, you all look ready for business.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I personally can't record anymore even though I could record HD before. my harddrive crashed and I can't re install pinnacle software. which is BS

Neon!

Smash Lord
So Ive heard bigfoot is switching to marth, and I havent heard of any other notable Dk's in Texas. Does this mean I'm the best DK in Texas!?!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Btw, Neon. I'm a DK too.

Gotta beat mine as well. And I think I'm going to WHOBO only.

29 is the day I start my drivers ED.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I know that I'm going to WHOBO3, hopefully I won't drown in pools like last time.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Move the replays to an SD card that has no replays on it already. Put SD card in computer, take replays off. You can't tell which replay is which once they're on the computer, to my knowledge, but you'll know which ones you have.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I have kinda played around with DK for some time and I think I wanna start maining him. I've always been a fan of power characters. Sadly Bowser struggles and although I've decent in tournaments recently, people will catch on and things will start getting harder. I know D3 is bs matchup but I have a pocket Pikachu for that. Anyways you'll probably see me around asking questions.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey Calibur, remember me? It's me Toki.

I don't even know the point of this thread anymore, it's like a second social thread haha.

Top Bottom