• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Save DK From Extinction! ~ Keep Threads Active!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
We can always use this thread for people to spew ideas for activity into.
Whenever someone has a good idea they post it up in Brown bold in big text size so we can always know.
Since combo vid is already underway, we don't need to put it up.

I actually had an idea for a gimmiks video.

A bunch of people mesh replays where DK's AT gimmiks worked. They don't have to be kills, but things like Sliding Headbutt into taunt.

lawl.

It doesn't have to be cool/ serious like the combo video. It can be filled with funny free for all fails and a bunch of comic stuff.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Nah I actually use DK from time to time. Double DK is legit in teams :p

I like your idea PeachGuard that's pretty funny.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
What could be cool is like a demonstration of ATs and gimmicks. How/when to use them. An actual use in a serious match if possible, that kind of thing.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I team with Silfa and sometimes we go Double DK. We did it at Robocop against Splice and Toshi and we won one match and then proceeded to lose in the next one. :(

Neon!

Smash Lord
Good luck to all Dk's going to hobo 29!!!! If theres any dks who want to team with me let me know ASAP.

text me-817-733-6557

Top Bottom