• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Germ Win the Wedding of his Dreams!

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
it doesn't let me vote more than once =/
This is what Germ said on his video comment and it should be included in the OP and let others know!!

"ALOT of ppl are saying they can't vote again the next day...BUT that's because your internet auto-fills the link in your address bar....just delete "?vote=1" at the end of it ----You will be able to vote after that :) THANKS AGAIN ALL!"

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
This is what Germ said on his video comment and it should be included in the OP and let others know!!

"ALOT of ppl are saying they can't vote again the next day...BUT that's because your internet auto-fills the link in your address bar....just delete "?vote=1" at the end of it ----You will be able to vote after that :) THANKS AGAIN ALL!"
I tried that, and it still doesn't seem to work... unless I'm doing something wrong.

Has anyone been able to vote more than once? If so, please post here. No one so far has told me they've been able to vote multiple times.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I was able to vote twice but I used different email accounts lol

I was thinking that maybe logging in through facebook causes the problem of not being able to vote for more then once, so I just used my other email account and I'm hoping that tomorrow I can vote again.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
I tried that, and it still doesn't seem to work... unless I'm doing something wrong.

Has anyone been able to vote more than once? If so, please post here. No one so far has told me they've been able to vote multiple times.
Err duno. Maybe your 1 day vote limit isn't over yet? If not I dont know. I haven't tried my second vote yet as my 1 day vote limit isn't over. Anyone else know?

Bones0

Smash Legend
I tried to vote a second time earlier, and I still can't. If there is somewhere in the rules that says you can vote once per day, they probably only mean you can vote for different candidates each day.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
This is lovely!

I will vote everyday... This really is lovely :p wish you the best in everything man...n_n

Mad inspirational on so many levels as well. :)

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I voted.

The votes only count for narrowing it down to the top 100 couples (which Germ is already in) at which point a panel of judges picks the winner.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OH andrew garcia is in in this competition too with his fiance, and he's just right above germ haha. isn't that something.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
I think you can only vote once based on something I found in the "Tips to get Votes "section. It said: Tip 6: Get Creative. We encourage you to be creative with how your promote your entry. Just remember that voting is limited to one vote per person per entry.

Don't know where Germ got where we can vote more than once. o_O And yea, judges pick from top 100 and read their stories/descriptions. Then chooses the winner based on the most interesting, unique, etc etc. Germ should include some more interesting stuff to stand out more. Read other people's profiles and look for ideas lol.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
I voted yesterday, and I tried to vote again today but it wouldn't let me :(
IDD what is this bullcrap.

"You've already voted for this entry. Only one vote allowed per entry. You can vote for other entries by clicking here."

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Maybe we could all brainstorm ways to cater to the judges.

Get those persuasive writers in here.

!!!

(if votes in fact don't matter that much anymore)

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Guys for some reason you can't vote twice, this is ow a race to get all your friends to vote for this entry! Come on, have parents, brothers, sisters, grandmothers and dogs vote for Germ, gogogo!

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
I wanted to thank you for posting this <3

Germ is one of the most influential smash players and has given up so much of his time and energy to the betterment of the smash community. From his legendary DBR combo videos to one of the greatest and largest smash tournaments to date, Genesis. Let's show our support and give back by giving Germ the chance to win the wedding of his dreams!

Link to vote! Deadline is April 30!
---
http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/154198
---
You can vote once a day!

dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrwlFyX9IM
what a fool
let's aid him in his quest
***------------------NEWS-----*----------------***

IF WE CAN GET 2,500+ VOTES BY 12PM on SUNDAY (This will get us in the top ten),

We will host a Live-Stream Chat Session at 6PM On SUNDAY

DURING THIS LIVE STREAM -----We will Release “THE GENESIS HYPE TRAILER” Release Date

Love,

Zohreh aka GERMs LaDY

Here is the link to the Live-Stream Chat Channel: Go to the website called “Stickam” and Search “Germslady”

Go to GENESIS :D

Voted a couple hours ago even though I'll probably never meet Germ.

gogo smash community
We currently hold 27th place out of about 10,000........thanks to the Smash Community <3

We keep getting higher <3 LOVE YOU ALL

Any chance there is a list of top ranking ppl on that website? Like is Germ even close to being at the top?
Go ahead <3 TELL EVERYONE TO DO IT!! REPOST ALL OVER THE PLACE :D

Voted.

Also, do you think it's correct to put the link on my Facebook wall? I have around 300 friends who would (imo) help inconditionnaly, but do you think Germ would mind?

Opinions?
we did <3 He's awesome like that

AXE 09

Smash Master
Sextuple post. Freakin awesome lol. But definitely worth it!

I wanna vote more but it won't let me :( I'm just gonna try to spread the word to vote for them.

Just saying this randomly: Germ definitely has the best impressions lol

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
IT DOESN'T LET US :*( - Just please pass the word along to everyone you can <3

I think you can only vote once based on something I found in the "Tips to get Votes "section. It said: Tip 6: Get Creative. We encourage you to be creative with how your promote your entry. Just remember that voting is limited to one vote per person per entry.

Don't know where Germ got where we can vote more than once. o_O And yea, judges pick from top 100 and read their stories/descriptions. Then chooses the winner based on the most interesting, unique, etc etc. Germ should include some more interesting stuff to stand out more. Read other people's profiles and look for ideas lol.

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're SO Freaking right. Too funny

BTW
F WE CAN GET 2,500+ VOTES BY 12PM on SUNDAY (This will get us in the top ten),

We will host a Live-Stream Chat Session at 6PM On SUNDAY

DURING THIS LIVE STREAM -----We will Release “THE GENESIS HYPE TRAILER” Release Date

Love,

Zohreh aka GERMs LaDY

Here is the link to the Live-Stream Chat Channel: Go to the website called “Stickam” and Search “Germslady”

LOL! Nearly half of all her post since 2006 are on this page alone!

I guess voting is locked down for every 24 hours since you last voted! Still can't get mine in so I'll just have to wait some more!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I don't know Germ at all personally but anyone who has a prominent-enough role in the Smash community is a friend of mine.

Voted and I'll be voting every day! Best of luck to both of you!

Steelia

Smash Champion
Arghhh So it wasn't just me when it said I could only vote once and only once. Was just about to make an account on that site and see if I could do it daily. XD This is really neat. Hopefully there're enough votes in by the weekend.

Just want to say to you both, good luck. :) We're all counting on you.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Voted. Though I don't main Link anymore, watching Germ's videos was the reason I picked him up in the first place. Good luck!

Top Bottom