• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello. I'm picking up Yoshi. :]

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
He's just too fun and cute. =^_^= And a challenge.

I dunno how I'll do because he's so weird and takes a lot of effort, but I'll try. I love him.

Do I need to learn all that Dragonic yadda yadda to use him well?

Thanks. :D

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I wholeheartedly support this thread. If she's half as good as Yoshi as she is with the Ice Climbers, she'll destroy anyone on this board, guaranteed.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I wholeheartedly support this thread. If she's half as good as Yoshi as she is with the Ice Climbers, she'll destroy anyone on this board, guaranteed.
MM against Bwett she won't.

D

Deleted member

DR is NOT necessary to be a top yoshi at all. Get yoshi down, learn it later if you feel it will enhance your style. I can do it pretty well, but it doesnt fit into my gameplay so i dont use it.

Metatitan

Smash Master
DR is NOT necessary to be a top yoshi at all. Get yoshi down, learn it later if you feel it will enhance your style. I can do it pretty well, but it doesnt fit into my gameplay so i dont use it.
lol yeah right u couldnt do it very consistently so u said screw it remember <3

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i seem to remember u saying how Yoshi would never stand a chance against MK...

glad u've seen the light now then!

bigman40

Smash Master
He's just too fun and cute. =^_^= And a challenge.

I dunno how I'll do because he's so weird and takes a lot of effort, but I'll try. I love him.

Do I need to learn all that Dragonic yadda yadda to use him well?

Thanks. :D
Glad you're thinking about playing Yoshi. You don't need to learn DR/DT to be great with Yoshi. It's only a tech to enhance your game even further than before. Most of the besics are fairly easy to learn, and I'm sure that you won't have too much trouble getting used to his style ^_^

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
if you learned how to time IC chaing grab, yoshi wont be all that hard with you
since you already got patience for him the rest will flow with you and this is
nice cause i been wanting to fight your IC for a while now...but you never seem to
accept my challenges in AIB....T_T well maybe now youll pick up a fight with me XD
anyways good luck and welcome to the Yoshi Family ^_^ we got cookies too lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Sticky this **** and DR sucks and is very unnecessary sorry scat also do not listen to frowns strategy it doesn't work at a higher level of play

bigman40

Smash Master
Sticky this **** and DR sucks and is very unnecessary sorry scat also do not listen to frowns strategy it doesn't work at a higher level of play
Ok.......so just cause you find it unnecessary doesn't mean the world doesn't need to believe that. I've already said that it's not necessary to be a good yoshi with it. So get off my case plz? It's annoying and boring at this point.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Ok.......so just cause you find it unnecessary doesn't mean the world doesn't need to believe that. I've already said that it's not necessary to be a good yoshi with it. So get off my case plz? It's annoying and boring at this point.
lol don't take me seriously you should know that by now I like to act like a jerk sometimes

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
****** attention *****... <_<.

<3

I censored the first word on purpose... not the 2nd lol.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Nothing that I hate worse than gaming forum adolescence swooning over attention seeking girl gamers >_< Yes this comment was aimed at ALL of you!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
****** attention *****... <_<.

<3

I censored the first word on purpose... not the 2nd lol.
no u. :D
Nothing that I hate worse than gaming forum adolescence swooning over attention seeking girl gamers >_< Yes this comment was aimed at ALL of you!
I didn't say anything about me being a girl. o__o;;

Chaco did. And I'm not attention seeking, I need help.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
He's just mad because bigman is better. (Insert fanboylove)

ya think so really? just cuz I have not played any of you guys online or don't use DR doesn't mean he is better then me I read the "fanboylove" thing so w/e

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
How dare you abandon Pikachu for Yoshi!!!

/endrant

Yoshi is a fun character ;o he's my low tier character till Ike falls into low tier.

lol @ Boom making you want to use Yoshi.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
How dare you abandon Pikachu for Yoshi!!!

/endrant

Yoshi is a fun character ;o he's my low tier character till Ike falls into low tier.

lol @ Boom making you want to use Yoshi.
I'm using a lot of new character. xD Pikachu's still gonna be used too. :]

I'm just trying to learn almost everyone. Gives me something to do because I'm getting bored with this game. <.<

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm just trying to learn almost everyone. Gives me something to do because I'm getting bored with this game. <.<
I do find it interesting you laughed at Yoshi countering MK.

and Pride served your ***.

*high fives*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
There is no way, absolutely No Way, it is an even matchup. I could be tempted to compromise with 55:45 in MK's favor but that is stretching it.

60:40 in MK's favor. Most of us are agreeing except you Mmac. If you really want to change it, you only have two options:
1) Wait until later when more stuff is discovered
2) Go out there and find Yoshi's that wreck MK

Either way, just drop the subject for now

I don't mean to be harsh but it's getting really irritating having to come back to a currently dead subject.
D=

Oh noes. Get ***** Chaco. T-T

I still like Yoshi though, lmfao. :D

D

Deleted member

There is no good yoshi saying that yoshi beats MK. i dont care if you play on wifi, it doesnt mean ****, MK counters yoshi.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
MK is most definitely a Yoshi counter, unless of course the MK is a noob.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
MK is most definitely a Yoshi counter, unless of course the MK is a noob.
I was playing a Sonic (gay) at a tourney I did pretty bad at on Saturday and he won the first round so I decided to CP delfino so I can just CG of the edges and do a few other little gay things like go under the stage and come up with a rising Dair and end with a nair

so he decided to pick mk so I was thing dammit its not going to turn out great and his mk sucked pretty bad and I won but that is the only mk that I easily beat in tourney so I have beaten noob mk and thought okay now I must be good at the mk match up and then I lose to a good mk I just can't beat good mk consistently

in conclusion Yoshi > bad mk < good mk > yoshi

Top Bottom