• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I guess being a duck would just make him easier to cook, though.
After the events in Mechonis Core, you're going to want to do that, too!
Actually, I really like him, even after everything that he did. It might be his death scene, because I actually felt really bad for the guy. Well, he also says to himself how he doesn't feel right with betraying everyone several times throughout the game.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So guys, I did the thing and made the *ahem* Seven thread, since I figured she'd be another very viable Xenoblade rep. I could do a Melia one too if you guys want??

Also, I remember that there was supposedly an image of a Nintendo Direct announcement posted on Saturday on Nintendo's FB/Twitter for the 22nd but was taken down. I assume that's now fake then?

also, Duckson :rotfl:

and welp I have to get off for now. There's a lighting storm, I'll update the thread when it's safe!!

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
So guys, I did the thing and made the *ahem* Seven thread, since I figured she'd be another very viable Xenoblade rep. I could do a Melia one too if you guys want??

Also, I remember that there was supposedly an image of a Nintendo Direct announcement posted on Saturday on Nintendo's FB/Twitter for the 22nd but was taken down. I assume that's now fake then?

also, Duckson :rotfl:

and welp I have to get off for now. There's a lighting storm, I'll update the thread when it's safe!!
maybe it was for August 22nd :3

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This is the one that goes best with Duckson:

But let's not derail this thread further.
I can't wait to see what they do with Shulk's artwork in Smash, hopefully it looks really good.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
[all I know is I might not have beaten the game yet but I knew something was up with dickson anyone who has **** in their name is automatic evil that's the unwritten rule]

(But let's not derail this thread further.)

come on that's what we are good at though....

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
truthfully I don't know how to do that .-.
Write, using square brackets, (spoiler) spoilerz go in here (/spoiler).

Anyway, I think I've spent a solid 15 hours with this thread open, I'm out. *Riki uses Bedtime* (or Sharla uses Tranquiliser, same effect.)

Last edited:

Hype Train

Woolly World hype!!
NNID
YesMann
3DS FC
0860-3788-1263
It's about time this happened. Xenoblade has so many great characters to choose from. It's at least worth entertaining the possibility, anyway.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
if they wanted to use spoils I think Mechon Fiora be neat to see that

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I'd also say her or Riki, yeah. In fact, let's make everyone playable in Smash!
Except Sharla :troll:
I still say Melia final smash should be everyone throwing bricks at her and laughing because her pain train never ends

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
I still say Melia final smash should be everyone throwing bricks at her and laughing because her pain train never ends
Only if Monolith's helping with the game like they were with Brawl.
Also everyone runs over her dobercorgi.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I know we've discussed Xenoblade Chronicles X on occasion here, but I'd just like to say that upon the games release next year, I hope to find a community amongst us on SWF specifically for it (in the Light House or whatever). Speaking for myself, I know I'll be putting a lot(!) of hours into that game (alongside SSBIV), especially early on, and wouldn't mind talking about impressions, strategies, advice, etc.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
But after Shulk, is a character universally accepted as the best Xenoblade Chronicles second rep?
After Shulk, I figure Fiora and Riki would be the front runners. They'd be pretty tight I'd say....Fiora might have the edge though for being more important to the story. (and probably being a more unique fighter)

After those two I'd group Reyn, Melia and Dunban together, again really tight between them but they're not as likely so it doesn't really matter.

Poor Sharla ain't got a hope.

I'd say Fiora makes the most sense since she's Shulks girlfriend and she plays a pretty big role in the storyline.

Last edited:

magnobssed

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4639-9041-9211
I just realized that everyone will get old and die, while Melia is still young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom