• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Becoming more okay with lynching Bardull all the time. 127, 133 and 134 are just so bad.

J, where are you? Is Sang supposed to be covering your slot while you catch up in your other games? Because she's not.

Unvote

@mod: Request Vote Count

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(Current as of Post #161)
With 13 alive it take 7 to lynch!

Bardull [4] – Mockingjay, Gorf, Nabe, JTB
Circus [0] -
Gorf [0] -
John2k4 [1] – Bardull
JTB [0] –
July [0] -
Marshy [0] –
Mockingjay [1] – Marshy
Nabe [0] -
Ranmaru [1] - July
Raziek [1] – Ranmaru
Red Ryu [0] -
Sokr [0] –

Not Voting [5] – Raziek, Sokr, Red Ryu, John, Circus

Last Allowed Post of the Day: Post #686

Mockingjay

Smash Rookie
J, where are you? Is Sang supposed to be covering your slot while you catch up in your other games? Because she's not.
*nod nod*

Basically that was what was supposed to happen but then she got hit by a whirlwind of work since we end school in 2 weeks but I will try to get my half of the slot to go at things I have missed tomorrow...maybe haha. I gotta be honest because I am going to be dead after seeing the Avengers (btw, amazing right? Black Widow <3) and I have work tomorrow too.

I do have a mini-spark notes of my thoughts though that I can just mainstream from my head.

Gorf is still town for me and he is by far my strongest town read. I support everything he says it seems, especially when he is talking about Bardull. RR is getting on my nerves just a tad with his posting restriction because he is walking that line between, "Okay I have a posting restriction" and "Okay I have a posting restriction and I'm using it to fluff my posts." John is utterly null/not here. Aaaand still okay with Bardull dying toDay for the stuff I presented earlier, especially considering no one else has really stuck out toDay as a slot that needs to get gone.

Rest of the slots in this game I need to go more detail into but iirc, there isn't much from any other slot because people seem to be busy/hiding haha. I'll try and flesh some things out moreso but I still encourage a Bardull lynch for toDay is the best way to go.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
MJ yuo shoild try harfer if yhour going to play loke you did in Lost.

Also I've played befour witj Marshy, hows does anyine gets a read on jim? I neber can moce him withoit other's connecrtions.

Why is Razx scum?

@mod: request necesary prods

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man nowa i feel bad abourt what i sad to ya after Gigabots wjen i got mad salty reasding what ya posted here thus game.

Bardull wheres ya at? I wanter a claim befor post 320 or 2 days terl deadline.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've been busy with school and my other relationships. I don't really have the time for this game right now, sorry everyone.

I'll claim nearing the Day's end if that's what everyone wants.

I still want a thorough post from John explaining how he thinks about each player. I think it's in Town's best interest considering John is a hard player to read 24/7 despite what Gorf and RR have been postulating. Even if John seems to be playing a "John" game, it's necessary.

By the by, John was hydra'ing with Inferno in AT, and Inferno did most of the posting. Any speculation that John is playing like his AT self goes right out the window for this very reason.

July

Smash Apprentice
July, I really like that ranmaru section you have there. I like it a lot. I will promise you my support for the wagon toMorrow if I can get your support for the bardull wagon toDay, sound good?

Oh, and I have zero problem with circus. Town.
I'm willing to support the Bardull wagon toDay, but toDay there are a few people I want to hear from still before a Bardull lynch happens. I'm especially waiting on JTB's analysis he promised in his #143.

Mmm. Nabe asked me why I wasn't voting Bardull, and that was my response. Gord's case wasn't convincing me, and I stated that it may have been possible Gord was scum trying to fake committment with his case on Bardull. It made sense from my pov. Gord in DK mafia said that he wasn't replying to Bardull before but at that time, Bardull was obviously scum and was flailing, rather he was panicking and didn't respond well enough. I felt he was composed and honest enough here yet Gord still insisted on 'not replying' to a whole wall post of Bardull's defense. This was what I didn't like. Even so I'm focused on Raz/Nabe. That's all that stand out to me for now.
Kk, what do you think of Gord's scum read on you?

Also, in your #74 you also said that you found John slightly scummy, what is your read on him now?

Also I don't know what to think of his wagon hop from Gord to John. Shows he really doesn't believe in his scumread on Gord for some reason. Like Gord responded to him yet he didn't reply back after all that "hey you no respond".
Would you support a Bardull lynch toDay?

What suspicion, and what direction?
You and Bardull, and I like that he was looking at you because I no one brought up your #103 until then.

Would be nice for Raziek to actually respond to me and even give some suspicions himself.
I agree with this.

And that's all I have right now.

My suspicions are pretty weak yeah. But nothing has stood out for me yet, and nothing has. Such low activity...

I'm going to actually post more tho. We have only used 100 out of 600 and I think this 'mindset' we have has only just set us back. Thoughts?
I think that with the game at only #172 posts and less than 4 days until deadline, go for it.

JFYI, July, if this is how he's substantiating his read, I don't intend to address his concerns from earlier as I don't feel it particularly relevant at this point.
Can you address his points/questions in his #74?

@Sokr: Most of your attention early in the game was on MJ. What is your current read on them? Who would you be willing to lynch toDay?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@July:

Kk, what do you think of Gord's scum read on you?
It's weak, yet it doesn't change my opinion of Gord.

Also, in your #74 you also said that you found John slightly scummy, what is your read on him now?
The read is the same. I tried reading AT but didn't find a john post yet, and I don't see why Gord can't show me an example of John 'masking' his play as scum.

Would you support a Bardull lynch toDay?
Yes, near deadline/moment of lynch.

You and Bardull, and I like that he was looking at you because I no one brought up your #103 until then.
Ok. What do you think of him saying he'd suspect MJ if MJ continued their actions, yet he hasn't shown any change in opinion (keep in mind he has asked them twice to 'change their play')

I agree with this.
K.

I think that with the game at only #172 posts and less than 4 days until deadline, go for it.
I will. Also I will multi-post as I like.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm double posting to say that I think we should stop focusing on 'not multiposting'.

I'm calling out RR and others on this. I can understand like more than two posts but, guys get active...

I want to lynch some lurkers

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
FoS: Sokr

For lurking. (Cuz he just got prodded, it's hard to tell who is lurking since this game is so damn inactive) Others off the radar: Marshy, Raz, JTB, and Circus.

John2k4

The End of an Era
By the by, John was hydra'ing with Inferno in AT, and Inferno did most of the posting. Any speculation that John is playing like his AT self goes right out the window for this very reason.
Skimming before I run errands, I can say this is false. I did my share of posting, and for a few days was the only one on the account (since Inferno was travelling abroad).

Your playerlist read is coming after I get back.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Damn, this restriction is really screwing with my activity. Anyways here's where I stand:

I personally don't support a bardull lynch today. He is scummy but not bardullscummy. Yes I am basing this off of DK Mafia and yes I realize he said he wouldn't play the same way if he was scum again. Nevertheless, he is not scum in my eyes.
My two scum reads are Gorf and MJ. I'm on my phone so ill back these up later if people ask.
Circus is a strong town read for me but I'm still wary of him because apparently he's a good player.
July is another strong read for me.
John I don't think is scum, I've wrongly accused him of such a couple times before and I've come to understand this as his town play.
RR I haven't got a clue on.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sokr if you had to shoot one of the other lurkers, who would you shoot and why?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Sokr if you had to shoot one of the other lurkers, who would you shoot and why?
I'm not really sure. I've got nulls on all the lurkers. Ask me this question in a Day or so. I don't really consider lynching lurkers D1.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Nio Bardull, thatr won't flyer with me. Claim earlier sosa we canj discurss it.

I can support withe John postinfs full reads listr.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There is no "me" in "Town", Red Ruy.

Sokr, can you explain your town read on me? You've been flip flopping between a town read and a scum read on me, but I haven't seen any substantiation. Que paso amigo?

MJ, where the heck have you been?

@John - There is absolutely no question that Inferno did the majority of posting in AT. Lol. You did not post much at all. All I remember you posting was that you had a town read on...Kantrip when Kantrip was playing like pure scum. :|

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: Bardull

nope tru again.

L-2.

And no, i kmow John's metas far miore than pronbs betters than anyine else here, mauybe Raziek knows assd much bit i thunk i know bertter.

7 gamers as both alignerments, plus seeying him from a mod of a gamne and ad hydra.

I'm not ok wuth hum douing nothinfg. But it'rs nout a scim tell. Hum JTB and Raz aer vig bait. I"ll leave then there.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Bardull you are wrong. Get over it.

I posted a good amount in AT Mafia whether you want to accept it or not. /whyamIarguingthis

Anyways, back home now, so I'll get that read list going.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Bardull, not much flipping or flopping. I had a scum read on you. Reread trying to see intent and comparing you with yourself in DK mafia, reevaluated my read on you and switched it to null/town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't sea whater is wtrong wth Sosk's chjange, thousgh i gotra ask Sosk, ignoreying meta do yus still thunk thus is scummy behgavior?

Bardull, do nit like howsa you gave mes PR vines frim the waitung for majority. Dismike intently.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don't sea whater is wtrong wth Sosk's chjange, thousgh i gotra ask Sosk, ignoreying meta do yus still thunk thus is scummy behgavior?

Bardull, do nit like howsa you gave mes PR vines frim the waitung for majority. Dismike intently.

Why would you push for a claim if I was giving you PR vibes?

On other news, you dislike everything about me, lets not tip toe around it. :p

I see no problems with people outing their suits.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Drunk Ruy, I already said that his behaviour was scummy, but not BardullScummy

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
in before the miller turns out to be the queen of spades....

John2k4

The End of an Era
Only people that have stuck out to me:

Ruy - Town Lean
Bardull - Scum Lean
Circus - Slight lean town
Sokr - ""

The rest are null to me.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I am nit a heart.
Genuinely wasn't expecting this. Are you a drunk Club or something?

Is it bad that I kind of just want to lynch Bardull now even though we haven't used almost 500 of our posts for the Day?

Bardull can die; MJay can die; JTB can die (forgot you were in this game. Lurking's a scumtell for you).

John, if you're town, we need to have a talk after this game. You really need to not be this much dead weight all the time.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I already told you I'd be gone most of this week. Projects are over, so I'm getting back into things.

"" = same as above (Slight town lean)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

JTB and Raziek have been prodded.

Secondary 13 Day Deadline: 5/9 11:59 EST (begin panicking)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Shoiuld i specify suit? I dunno howsa flavors treaters town in thus game with its.

Fliavor wisa, heerts are cardsa you wanna forve onto others players to win whensa they hit 100 poits.

Queen of Spades isan expection whuch is teh deadliest giving 13.

There us also shooting teh moon which forted 26 on everytone else if tya get all hearts andsa Queen of spadsa.

Flavors not needed i thoughtsa buts idk.

Bardullme no liksa how you put offs yoursa claim becausa you weresa a key position. It wasa importants for reafing how yoursa gonna reactorsa how i could interprets it fromsa your claim.

Top Bottom