• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
yeah, me and tom got 6 matches planned

and i'll be in the crew battle i guess...

should i use GAW too? >_>

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Has anybody watched the OC2 DVD yet? I just got mine in the mail today, and neither my PS2 or laptop can play it. My PS2 says "Disc read error" and my laptop says that it's a blank DVD...

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
1) Bobby
2) Zenobell <- Cool eh? Anyway, Shoyo
3) D to the Xta.
4) Fobman (aka terence)
5) Oshiro
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
1) Bobby
2) Zenobell <- Cool eh? Anyway, Shoyo
3) D to the Xta.
4) Fobman (aka terence)
5) Oshiro
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
**** the nicknames
1) Bobby
2) shoyo
3) dexter
4) terence (i want nick)
5) Oshiro (he wants tom)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)Jose (if no more people)

sorry frankie to leave you unloved.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
yooo lets see heres how its gonna go down tomorrow:

For the people thats gonna need pick ups i will be doing pick ups tomorrow. i mite be at UH maybe around 12ish and chill there till or just go pick you guys up when everyone is ready to be picked up. same plan meet up at ala moana central stage bring friends if they want to come but remember my car is small (well not reallu small but limited)
the following people that i know needs a ride are:
1. Terence
2. Shoyo
3. Daniel (Maybe)

As for the crew battle... the anti kapolei crew looks incomplete lol but i guess it fills up when it actually starts any word that waipahu is coming? well hopefully we can start it at 9 oclock so it gives you guys 3 hours.... i repeat 3 HOURS for warm up friendly matches must but be warned guys some of the kapolei people were not happy with the performance they did last time so we actually practiced for this one ^^

and Rick was the first Captain the went for us

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Daniel, you're coming right? I'll play you again if you are. And he said Alamoana central stage.

From waipahu, I think Eugene is coming. Not too sure. I could call him tomorrow if I have a moment of boredom. Don't know about the others. I wanna play Rob, the silent genius again.

Lucky Terence, 3 hours. Perfect for you huh?

Neither was I, so I played some too along with Bobby and a little with the others, so we should be a little better. I know Bobby got better.

I went to the other TV to play Rob and get myself whooped, so I stil don't know who he is.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okaaaay. I will be at UH Monoa tomorrow from noon to 5:15. If anybody is a student there or will be on campus and wants to go kapolei, you can catch a ride with me.

I'll be checking the forums until about 2:00pm. friday. So if you wanna ride from UH, post before then.

Meet me at the UH Music Department. It's right across from the Stan Sherrif Center Parking lot. Call or text me at 497-4851. I will be leaving at 5:15 sharp. I wanna get there and warm up as soon as possible.

Thanks Shoyo. We'll find out just how much I've improved tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it. I shall redeem myself in this crew battle.

FireFly

Smash Lord
OMG JUSTICE FTW. But i also like the double backwards up air i did on shoyo. Good games everyone

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
That was a great night. I actually won occasionally. I even got really lucky on my last match. It was my Marth against Ian's Fox (at least I'm pretty sure that's who I was playing). He had 3 lives left and no damage, and I had 1 life left with about 100 damage. I actually got him down to his last stock and around 70 damage before he knocked me off.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Game and Watch ftw!!!
Should've used him in my match, my captain is rusty.
Time to switch mains?
Hmmm...

Great smashing tonight guys. I actually won a lot with my Game and Watch.
I'm not at all disappointed with my match against Tom, my captain not so smooth no mo.
Too much GaW.
Parachute masta!!!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Double up air was nice man...Lucky it was on Yoshi's Story! I wanted a big stage to gimp you on and then.

Dam­­­n Dex, your G&W is pretty uber. I remember you 0-death me once. Argh! Switch mains ftw! Already switched your avatar I see.

Ah man, today was awsome. Still yet to beat Nick's Falco with Fox. Got him to the last stock this time. Next time.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well I actually beat Rick with my Zelda so I'm really proud of that. I think alot of people were surprised by that. Had some winning streaks going for a while last night before that.

I can't believe we actually fit seven people in my car. O_O

I hope I can still play you at UH Frankie. Even if I beat your Jiggs, I still think that you're a much better and smarter player than I. And you certainly pwned me in the crew battle. I want to learn more from you, and Jose and get better with low tier characters. :D

So yeah, overall I was very proud of my Zelda. She took five stocks from the crew battle. Much better compared to last time. *Shoyo* "Show them the power of Zelda!" I sure did. ^___^ And I think the "Money Kick" is actually starting to catch on. I heard Frankie saying it last night! Candy delivered!! hehehe

Tom you are smashing beast. I was super impressed with your performance in the crew battle. You did really well!

Now to figure out how I'm gonna smash till the next fest. Shukudai ga kirai! DAIKIRAI!!! >_<

-Bobby

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I even played as Fox a few times last night. I never practice with him, but I actually pulled off a short waveshine or two. That made me happy ^_^

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, Tom. Yesh, my gimping's good enough for Tom to call me gay! I guess getting 3 stocked from gimping sucks. I love the Falcon vs Fox match up. My favorite one, unless it's Yoshi's Story. ^_^
Attention: Falco, Fox, Peach, Marth, Samus, and Sheik are gay, that is all. All top tiers haha.

No Fox dittos with you so far mr oshiro. I don't like Fox dittos, but I'm up for it.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
How is shiek gay? I say fox is gayer with the bloody shine. Besides, fox is really hard to combo.

Anyway, I will fox ditto you when I see you next Shoyo.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I meant when I have to fight them with Fox. It's hard with him you know.

Sheik is really easy to use, so she is pretty gay. I use her, but I still think she's cheap.
At least it still takes some skill to shine spike and use shine combos. Sheik's all chain grabs, tilts, needles, and fair. Ftilt fair is a kill already. My, wasn't that hard?

Fox is one of the easiest to combo since he's a fast faller. Bowser, falco, fox, falcon, DK, Ganon. Think that's it. That's the price you pay for being a fast faller or just plain big.

But yeah, Fox ditto then.

Top Bottom