• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah Matt it was fun. I love your roomy house. Too bad we were too much for your parents. But I do understand that they wouldn't want all us strangers coming over every week. It's all good.

I ended up using Zelda waaaay more than I thought I would. But I beat plenty people. Felix and I have a huge rivalry going now. Some epic battles. I would like to give mad props to Eugene, Dex, Terence and Tom. You guys rock!

I'll be working on my Zelda. Nice to have a "unique" main along with a High Tier one. Gotta love that money kick!

Shoyo and Matt. I will definately not be able to smash tomorrow or sunday. I have homework to do, house chores, and I want to visit my mother in Mililani for dinner. I haven't seen her in a week and I want to see how she's doing. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. And you know you guys own! ^_^

Crew battle was fun too. I deeply apologize to my team mates for getting four stocked like a rookie. I got really nervous and stiff. Not like me at all. -_- I'll definately do better next time.

Finally made a decent custom sig. Yay for photoshop!

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Nah, it's cool Bobby. No worries. Was fun none the less.

I think I have a rivalry with Terence. >=)
But then, I think he has one with like everyone.

Yay sigs~
I don't have one with a new name on it. ;_:

Well, call us up some other time then!

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
oh no i just kind of **** talk while playing, it's all good
that's what i get for play nick scott and adrian too much.

but once again i have proven i need so long to warm up.
shoyo was bored with me i could tell :(

Darkmusician

Smash Master
That's sum uber secret tech right there. Hahaha yeah. We were pretty loud and we did stay for a long time. @_@ At least we have next week to look forward to. I really really had fun. And that web cam thing was hilarious.

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
If I remember right, didn't frankie say that smash will be cancelled next week cause they have another waterpark concert thingy?

**** it, this is Dex again.

FireFly

Smash Lord
yeah youre definetly wrong. frank was talking about last night, theres going to be a smashfest this friday February 2nd

Darkmusician

Smash Master
FRIDAY FEST!!!

I am driving again? I don't mind. Seemed to work out last time. And now I definately know the way to Joses house. I knew I could do it in two tries. ^^

Homework is such a pain. I know I can finish it in like 2 hours, but it feels like 10 hours. -_-

But yeah I know it's a long way from now and all, but if anyone wants to ride with me, you can let me know over the next few days. I'll say where to meet and when laters.

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Okay Bobby. But Frankie might be doing the rides too, so we won't know how it's gonna be until we hear from him.

Smash feels like 2 hours when it's 10 hours >_>
Maybe not, but time sure flies. Like Terence's Falco~

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I wish someone could give me Falco lessons. Nick whooped me sooo fast with his. I was smiling even though I lost cause I was so amazed. O_O I also love PC Chris's Falco. Great strategy and spacing.

Terence I really want to play your falco now. lol XD

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
FAWK NICK, cant think like that and expect to beat him. gota like FAWK with his mind and ****. lol sorri gota talk **** even if i didn't come, makes it more better.

if shoyo falco=crap < terece falco

means
terence falco = okay< my falco yey
nicks falco is more like less or equal to mine

which in theory
kills toms characters but has some minor problems with some uprest **** from frank the *****
thats the end of smack talk 101

see how it works

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lol Terence. I've never seen Shoyos falco before, but I guess you would know. You are teh falco masta!

Was thinking of practicing falco today, but I ended up playing nothing but Zelda. Trying to make use of all of her moves as much as possible. Her Uair is pretty handy once you get used to the range. But then again comps are dumb. Dumb enough to get hit by her Dair and die. lol Man after nothing but Marth and Fox, Zelda is pretty refreshing.

Homework almost done!!! I hate it I hate it I hate it!!! >_<

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok so its math now?

shoyo falco = crap
crap < terence falco
terence falco < scott falco
scott falco < x

were x is
x = up throw rest.... yups my jiggs ^^

kk more things in mind yes there will be a smashfest this friday the 2nd and there will be no smash next week friday the 9th due to marleyfest at the waterpark. as for the rides well ill get back to you townies about that later.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz Love that math equation by Frankie. I wish I could do homework like that. Wish there was like a Smash 101 or 155 or something.

Thanks Frankie. I won't do nothing till I hear from you. Pick up, drop off. Just use me however you wanna use me. (that so did not come out right) You know what I meant though. >.>

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Eww Bobby. Sick! But I wanna see how your Zelda is now. I just got lucky last time.

I hate equations! I know Frankie's x is gay. Frikkin killing me at zero...

Well, Terence just challenged me to a Falco ditto, so let's go! Best 2 outta three! Better warm up and such. Can't forget to type this since I can. Bit­c­h!

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
disclaimer: i am no falco mater as bobby says, but shoyo's falco is really bad. nick is the true master because he does everything i can do twice as fast. TWICE son. and the true mindgames aren't in the game. is the **** talk i believe after tons of experimenting at my school with scott and sometimes adrian. so everyone should practice **** talking and our smash community would be way, way more interesting.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I'll teach you how to use Falco! I'm better than all the Falco players on the island... all the Falco players who don't know how to l-cancel or SHL at least >.<

Maybe I should get help from some of the Livewire people. I have this strange habit of trying to mimic some of the pros' playing style to learn characters. I started using Marth and Falco after I saw Ken and Bombsoldier play. Obviously I don't copy them very well...

Link, on the other hand... he's the only character that I didn't learn from watching videos of pros.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Woot Woot!!! Thanks alot everyone! Falco lessons for me!!! :D Man Falcos voice sounds soooo lame in the english version. I luv the japanese version. Falco sounds like he's yakuza or something. So awesome.

And y'gotta luv Jigglys sexay japanese voice. "Purin puriiiiiin!" ^_^

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
holy hell, its gud to know that frank read my post and the rest of you, fawk smash boards is like hypin me up already like the real game with out playing.

once u play with ur skills and ur **** talk preformance the game itself be comes 2 games.

which is very very very intence with frank, adrain(if he knows u), and the best of the best nick

ya u heard me NICK ECHOOOOOOOOOOOO HILLLLLLL SSOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Thanks Frankie. I won't do nothing till I hear from you. Pick up, drop off. Just use me however you wanna use me.
OH BABY!!!!! lol
idk i dont like trash talking but i like being loud loud as fawk the loudest i can go sometimes lol as for our play style idk most of us charge the fawk out of you guys always pressured and **** but jose meh his more of a read you kinda play but he has A LOT and i repeat A LOT of playing styles idk we learned from watching the pros to just that we bit... then small kine change um to our own play style ^^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lol I don't talk trash that much. Only when I'm at UH. Then it gets pretty hilarious.

Today was sooo much fun. Finally got to play Eugene who is very very fast. If I hadn't been playing all you guys beforehand, I probably would've been dizzy. @_@

I would like to offically say that Zelda is my top main character. I'll still be working on my Marth and Fox of course. But man my Zelda....my Zelda. She did good things for me today. Money Kick all the way baby!

Good battles today Matt and Shoyo. Those were epic. Esspecially with Shoyos fox. I'm so proud that I got your fox down to one. Great matches. When we shook hands after, both are hands were all sweaty. >_>

Can't wait till friday. More fun stuff to do. But till then, School is boring and homework sux.

-Bobby

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I here by dub Game and Watch as my second main.
He's some fun shizz!!!
I'll be trying to use him more than falcon in order to give him some experience in combat.

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if i can come...have stuff to do >_> . Anyways if i do come, i finish the same time as shoyo, which is 2:30 and yea, we'll probably be tired. Dammit i was suckin' sooooooooooo yesterday i can actually say i was gay for the moment...but only for that moment.

Top Bottom