• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
yo, anyone with wii's, post your wii code.
mine's is: 0723 4071 6020 0999

we gotta prep for online brawl baby, or other games.
if there ever is an online!!!

and Matt, your house can fit all these guys?
You get enough tv's, cubes, and games?
I can bring a cube and game if needed.
Isn't there a section to put the Wii number on your profile?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh lol. Guess I was thinking of something else. ^^ My bad my bad.

Hellz ya we should do a Zelda ditto! My Zelda gave me my first win on Jose! I mean, he was using Mewtwo and the stage was Dreamland, but it was still a very close match and Jose is just that **** good so I'm very proud of myself. ^_^

I'll be bringing my TV and my system. But I won't be there till later. Supposedly Matts house is pretty big. Can't wait to see it.

-Bobby

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
Yea terence you need to take 1 or 6, cuz u go manoa right? Yea, well i'm guessing u noe how to take the number 6 or 1. i'll make my ***** shoyo go cuz i'm gonna be at home for the ppl who will be arrivin' from a car. You need to take the 1 or 6 to star market and get off there, meet shoyo there at you two can walk to my house.

yea, if there's any questions ask me now!!!!

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the really late reply but Nick needs to talk to me frankie? hmm.. I wonder about what? rematch? lol.

yeah I kinda did disappear huh terrence.. nah.. i work alot. That and i been playing my nintendo wii alot, honestly i havent played smash for about 4months now i tried playing yesterday and i suck..but i've been trying to get back into it again hopefully i can hone my skills back..

hmm.. i still wonder what could nick want to talk about????
well i'll try post back as soon as i can .
see you guys laterz

peace

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
tom, when and where are you picking scott up tmr? if you are going there early, i mean like three or four, could you pick scott and ME up at our school? or we can wait for you somewhere in salt lake?

FireFly

Smash Lord
hey matt if i do come im planning to bring felix as well so i guess you can add him to the list?

FireFly

Smash Lord
whos chad lol, and i can't wait for tomorrow, scott you should have a backup plan tomorrow incase i don't come like take the bus or something. but high high chance im coming

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
You better be coming Tom! I wanna play you!

Man Chad, I never played you since we both sucked(or at keast I did a lot more than now) and you were a ganon. Seeing how we each improved would be pretty cool.

FireFly

Smash Lord
oh ill be coming and i'll ditto match you. uh is there going to be a crew battle or something too?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahaha I don't even know if I improved. (Only got cpu's to challenge)I think your fox would beat me. (It is still fox right?)
Yep, but I play everyone. Cept Bowser... >_>
I just can't seem to get him all that well.

I'm pretty sure I got better. It's been quite some time. Though I play comps more than anything.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow...I'm gone for one day and this is what I miss lol.

Pizza Hut would probably be cheaper so I'm gonna go with that.

Again, I shall be there at about 5:30 or so. Class and stuff. Smashing for three hours sounds good to me.

So we're deciding on a crew battle team tomorrow right? Sounds good.

-Bobby

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
todays the big day!
i might not even come skool!
ill prolly be practicing all day till my meeting of course!
buahahh
im happy :]

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
kehps heres the update on the kapolei team

1. Frankie [yes]
2. Nick [yes]
3. Arvin
4. Tom [yes]
5. Elson
6. Charles [yes]
7. Ian [yes]
8. Rick [yes]
9. Alvin
10. Felix

like i said if u guys want i guess you guys can have jose but fill up your team first just to make it fair were not gonna have jose in our team he can just film stuff and i promise ill work on this vid due to me being lvl 40 and all already ^^ that and charles has a good editing program which i still need to get from him >.<

tom can ask felix if his a go or not? imma check up on everyone else

edit-
guys have fun at matts place tomorrow sounds like its gonna be fun and all.... turns out i work from 9 am till 3 the next morning tomorrow >.> waterpark is crazy huh lol well ya usuall work in the morning then the fricking reggea at the rocks concert >.< o wells see ya guys next week hopefully crews will go down and this time hopefully it works >.<

edit--
can have my vid with me (jiggs) vs oshiro (shiek) pls scott??^^ i love you ^^

-Frankie

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
a bowser player in hawaii? O.o

i hear bowser breeds a solid bowser, then sends him away to "uber 1337 character mastery" classes over seas so he can become t3h uber 1337 bestest of the bowser mains

WOOT!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You was get to do catering?

So you gon stay go grab da kine L & L grinds. L & L stay bettah onolicious brah.

Bum bai wen class pau I come stay go your place. I go call you latas brah. Kay. Shoots den.

-Bobby

Top Bottom