• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
and for Bobby, i'm thinkin' about just ordering ppl plate lunches, cuz i don't think we need catering for 10 ppl, if it's like 12 maybe, but definatly not 10 ppl.

I'll buy it, but if u guys like chip in i'll have a potluck too...and keep it, lol

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah you're right Shoyo. Matt said we gonnna eat L and L since there's one close by. And Eugene says that it's the best on the island. ( he's been to all of them O_O)

I'll also be bringing my TV and my Wii.

Too bad team livewire can't make it. I still want to play against Frankie. Well, maybe next time. lol

I may be able to bring some of my crew down, some of them live very close anyways. But yeah that's only if there's room.

Wow Shoyo, you were all over this forum after I went to sleep. XD

-Bobby
**** right man. The L&L here's the best on the island by far! It's run by chinese people. Can't get that anywhere else, I think.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sounds good man! Chinese service rocks!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your Father Tom. I hope that you and family will be okay.

-Bobby

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
yo dex!
dis is north korean(U-jean)
jus wondering man i saw yur post a few pages back bout rides?
if can man let me know so i can see who to bring along
yea thanks mucho grand'e

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
yo matt, just post a link to your house on yahoo maps, if I followed those directions, I can guarantee you, you won't see me at that smashfest.

and eugene (or is it actually U-jean? heck I don't know) I can give ride brah. If jeff no go, can fit 4 guys, if he does, 3.

and

1)Terence
2)Bobby
3)Matt
4)Zakeru(that's Shoyo!)
5)Anubis (or Dexter if you like)

This time, I'm playing!

shoichi84

Smash Rookie
Howzit. I just found this message board and I'm looking for ppl to play with. All my friends lost interest b/c of WoW :p Live in Moiliili and go to UH.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
why is my name on the list? i haven't said a word on the teams yet. but nah nah just kidding i will play. definitely not playing as the first guy tho.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lol Guess someone just volunteered you Terence. ^^ I'm definately NOT going second again. That was uber scary.

Sweet! Dex is gonna play!!! Dex your Captain Justice is super good! I told you this before but your movements are smooth man. Like water man!

Gotta go. Class is starting. O_O

-Bobby

FireFly

Smash Lord
ah good news my dad is recovering from a mild stroke and hes coming home tomorrow. he's been in the hospital since sunday and he still needs a lot of rest. i might be able to make it this friday

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
dex u gona pick up micheal, PLEASE HE WANTS TO COME alot. tanks alot if u can and thanks again for putting ur name on the LIST

TANKS BRAHS !!!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
yo matt, just post a link to your house on yahoo maps, if I followed those directions, I can guarantee you, you won't see me at that smashfest.

and eugene (or is it actually U-jean? heck I don't know) I can give ride brah. If jeff no go, can fit 4 guys, if he does, 3.

and

1)Terence
2)Bobby
3)Matt
4)Zakeru(that's Shoyo!)
5)Anubis (or Dexter if you like)

This time, I'm playing!
You mean you WILL be there. Hope you do, need to play you!

Hahah, u jean...

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Howzit. I just found this message board and I'm looking for ppl to play with. All my friends lost interest b/c of WoW :p Live in Moiliili and go to UH.
Hey there guy. Shoyo here, nice to meetcha. Since everyone else is too much of an *** to say anything! Meanies! Yeah, so, uh...Try to make it to this thing man. Matt, can or no?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
why is my name on the list? i haven't said a word on the teams yet. but nah nah just kidding i will play. definitely not playing as the first guy tho.
Scott volunteered you. I'm not going first this time! I almost wet myself! No, not really, but it was filled with teh pressure. I call dibs on not being first!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
um i think ima catch a ride with tom..... hopfully

micheal was the new guy that played sheik,GAW, roy

i guess my list thing is working

how did terences name get to the bottom lol

MATT

MATT

MATT

hope i got ur name rite my names SCOTT (aka 4SHO)

im basicaly the ANIT-NICK at some point

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
oh hell yeah i won the smack talk award, any way i didn't expect this one to be so short such an odd time but i think i can deal with it jose's one is usually from 6-1030 urs is longer if we can come that early cuz we finish school at like 250 that day so that sucks

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
dude, scott, if the tournament is on friday, um... I cannot go... orc camp of gayness

if its after this friday, i most likely can go then

oh, and scott, people know me as oshiro because that is who terence introduced me as

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Awww smashing is only from 3-9? I won't get there till like six. Oh well. I got to play Frankie, Nick and Jose today so I think that more than makes up for it. And I got some wins from them. Not on there mains of course, but I did take one stock from Joses Samus and Nicks Falco, and two stocks from Frankies Jigglypuff so I consider that an accomplishemnt in itself. ^^

Thank you Frankie, Nick and Jose. This is definately the best for me to improve and to figure out how good I can be. Thanks for answering all my questions too. I'll work on those tilts and double Fairs like you told me to. Thanks for playing my crew members too. They really had fun and they want to play your mains next time. They really respect your abilities as do I. And we all think you guys are hilarious and fun to play against. Good times. Come again soon.

Wow this forum is almost at post 2000. That's the max number right? We'll have to start another one then. lol

I'll be all pumped up and ready to play on Friday. Must improve my Marth, Zelda and Fox. Go Zelda! Money Kick ftw!!! ^_^

-Bobby

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
if i catch the bus, could someone guide me to matt's house from the bus stop? or actually wait and welcome me at the bus stop? lol i am a tourist and probably the only one who gets lost in hawaii

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
yo, anyone with wii's, post your wii code.
mine's is: 0723 4071 6020 0999

we gotta prep for online brawl baby, or other games.
if there ever is an online!!!

and Matt, your house can fit all these guys?
You get enough tv's, cubes, and games?
I can bring a cube and game if needed.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Awww smashing is only from 3-9? I won't get there till like six. Oh well. I got to play Frankie, Nick and Jose today so I think that more than makes up for it. And I got some wins from them. Not on there mains of course, but I did take one stock from Joses Samus and Nicks Falco, and two stocks from Frankies Jigglypuff so I consider that an accomplishemnt in itself. ^^

Thank you Frankie, Nick and Jose. This is definately the best for me to improve and to figure out how good I can be. Thanks for answering all my questions too. I'll work on those tilts and double Fairs like you told me to. Thanks for playing my crew members too. They really had fun and they want to play your mains next time. They really respect your abilities as do I. And we all think you guys are hilarious and fun to play against. Good times. Come again soon.

Wow this forum is almost at post 2000. That's the max number right? We'll have to start another one then. lol

I'll be all pumped up and ready to play on Friday. Must improve my Marth, Zelda and Fox. Go Zelda! Money Kick ftw!!! ^_^

-Bobby
Lucky! I had to play comps today!! ;_;

I call dibs on starting the new thread~

Hey, can I call a ditto match on your Zelda?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
if i catch the bus, could someone guide me to matt's house from the bus stop? or actually wait and welcome me at the bus stop? lol i am a tourist and probably the only one who gets lost in hawaii
Hahah, call me up when you get there. If you really don't know, I'll go pick you up. It's really close to the bus stops

Btw, nvm the A bus. And most likely, you won't take the 4 either. From your area, the 1 and 6 are the ones you should take, I think.

Top Bottom