• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Redoing the crew battle sounds cool. I was super nervous the first time. O_O I must redeem myself.

I'm thinking of doing a showdown in my UH crew. Woodwinds vs. Brass crew battle. My friends with compy skills are also gonna start recording our matches and maybe post them on youtube. Thank you can see how the rest of my crew plays and give constructive criticism.

I think that'll be entertaining and exciting for my crew. Things have been getting kinda stagnant lately. Man, my friend Jeff is getting super crafty with his Link. He has good mind games and his "Jeff Combo."

I was watching my friend play WOW. Looks pretty neat. He asked me to play for him cause he had to use the bathroom and he was holding it for long time. -_-

Hey Matt and Shoyo, I'm free on weds and fri evening. We come stay go smash!!! XD
My fox has improved! Yaaay! Thanks to Andrew and Shoyo for showing me the light! ^^

I hate homework. -_- I gotta get back to my 3 hour class.

-Bobby

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
dam, you guys post a lot about me -_-

and to the two **** who go to the same school as me, i hate you guys, bringing the camera to film me getting *****, too bad you missed my first and second match against tom's falcon

oh yeah, for you people who think my main is GAW, my main isn't GAW

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i'm hosting a smashfest at my house in honolulu, so shoyo and bobby are definatly gonna be here. I'm hoping frankie u can bring ur crew down to town and play...**** us, and have some good times here. Waipahu crew i'm hoping to see u all here too!!!!

BTW i'm having the SF on friday.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
ummm no local monthly or watever tournies im sure no one wants to pay to lose cause its a toss up between tom nick me ian and jose lol

idk bout the vid already.... so lazy btw im lvl 32 ^^

ill get my life back wen i get my free mount lol by then i should be done with the video.... unless u guys want another real crew battle not that messed up one we had lol kinda know wat to do now and such so ya

well my flight time should be done by now and i should be at undercity ^^ head back to wow

-Frankie
actually if you make it 5 bucks i wouldn't mind paying at all. should make prizes for 1-4 place. and jose should win some to maintain the house.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Smashfest this Friday? Hellz ya I am so there! Thank you Matt. I am so unbelieveable stressed from my classes right now. A smash fest is JUST what I am craving. ^^

And the beauty of it is, I won't have to drive you home cause...you'll already be home. What's the food situation? Potluck? Pizza? I can pick up plate lunches for everyone if they let me know ahead of time or whatever. Anything you'd like me to bring like my TV and my Wii? Cause I can if you need.

Lemme know if you'd like me to be in charge of anything. Besides paying for all the food. : P

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Redoing the crew battle sounds cool. I was super nervous the first time. O_O I must redeem myself.

I'm thinking of doing a showdown in my UH crew. Woodwinds vs. Brass crew battle. My friends with compy skills are also gonna start recording our matches and maybe post them on youtube. Thank you can see how the rest of my crew plays and give constructive criticism.

I think that'll be entertaining and exciting for my crew. Things have been getting kinda stagnant lately. Man, my friend Jeff is getting super crafty with his Link. He has good mind games and his "Jeff Combo."

I was watching my friend play WOW. Looks pretty neat. He asked me to play for him cause he had to use the bathroom and he was holding it for long time. -_-

Hey Matt and Shoyo, I'm free on weds and fri evening. We come stay go smash!!! XD
My fox has improved! Yaaay! Thanks to Andrew and Shoyo for showing me the light! ^^

I hate homework. -_- I gotta get back to my 3 hour class.

-Bobby
Hahah, thanks for the compliment. Yeah, we go smash breh. We pleh choke liddat. Cheee pono!
So yeah, let's try that crew battle again sometime.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
man shoyo did you see that double platform missle with SPAMUS called PMSing? i should show you next time. man terence dont embarass me like that, i cant play well or count frames as fast under pressure
Yeah, first time I saw Jose do it, I was like DAMMIT! H4x0Rz
Never knew you could do that crap too...I hate Samus!

Yeah, Matt can do it, but not like Jose's sexiness.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
actually if you make it 5 bucks i wouldn't mind paying at all. should make prizes for 1-4 place. and jose should win some to maintain the house.
Hahah, yeah. If it's 5, then it should be fine. Like Terence said, it'd be good for Jose to keep the house going. And maybe Frankie can get gas money, cuz he never accepts it. Take it Frankie! Idk, it might be good to do like once a week. Combine it with that V8 challenge. >_>

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Man, I'm spamming this place...

Oshiro, you main Sheik right? Man, your Sheik's gooooood~

And Bobby~
Not sure on that. There's an L&L and pizza hut here, so we can all chip in or something.

uremog

Smash Ace
i saw someone asking about marth getting out of CF chain grab. you go down+away. any others aren't CGs, you can fair or dj out.

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
smashfest this friday!!!
give me the directions BABY!!!
anyone from wahiawa or waipahu need ride, cause I can brah!
Bye the way, deadleather, who are you? lol
Hmm, Matt? Are you the tall guy who plays samus?

LOL oh crap, this is Dexter.
I forgot I was using jeff's account.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Man, I'm spamming this place...

Oshiro, you main Sheik right? Man, your Sheik's gooooood~

And Bobby~
Not sure on that. There's an L&L and pizza hut here, so we can all chip in or something.
the sheik is good only when you are not used to his style. CC all the way and dsmash you away also needle you when you are off the stage. omg that's a good sheik, NO!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
team livewire no can cause we work that nite at the waterpark.... reggae at the rocks... fricking jesus christ i hate reggae.... whatevers sry matt cant make it...

as for the vid i promise ill get to it wen i hit lvl 40!!! lol frick ill get my life back wen i hit 40... i just want my mount thats all lol lvl 33 btw

ya getting lazy to edit vid... well not really lazy just that knowing i finished it and it wouldnt saved really bummed me out... maybe if i confine myself into a place were theres no internet ill edit the footage... at a starbucks maybe idk lol

again sry matt on not being able to make it... thats why we called this week off at jose's house.... and also two weeks again theres another concert at the waterpark so calling off smashfest at jose's... **** marley fest but kinda looking forward to this one cause i heard pepper is playing in it.... free concert = win lol

if we do have another crew battle pls start planning now!!! so i dont have to finish editing it AND WE CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS!!! not like half *** planned like last time but still pretty fun too!!

o wells keep u guys posted about the vids and my lvling.. lol should be 40 friday at the latest >.>

-Frankie

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Frikken Frankie! That thing owns your soul man. Someone plan the crew battle!

I guess your right Terence. Tilts, grabs, and fairs. Spam that gay fair! Good Sheik already. Still, his was better than most I've seen.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ummm.... jeffs shiek?!?!?!?!?!

JOSE I THINK YOU GO HERE MORE THAN MYSPACE SO CAN BURN ME A COPY OF PHOTOSHOP ASAP?!?!?!?!!?!? MUCH APPRECIATED IF CAN!!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah you're right Shoyo. Matt said we gonnna eat L and L since there's one close by. And Eugene says that it's the best on the island. ( he's been to all of them O_O)

I'll also be bringing my TV and my Wii.

Too bad team livewire can't make it. I still want to play against Frankie. Well, maybe next time. lol

I may be able to bring some of my crew down, some of them live very close anyways. But yeah that's only if there's room.

Wow Shoyo, you were all over this forum after I went to sleep. XD

-Bobby

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
and for crews maybe we should just do a mixed team battle(random draw or something). so the non kapolei people won't get whoop as bad as last time.

FireFly

Smash Lord
sorry guys i dont think that i can make it to this fridays smashfest because my dad just went to the hospital because of a stroke. my moms off work so she could drive me but the only reason shes off is to see my dad. livewire has work anyway @_@

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
OMG JOHN ME AND NICK REALLY NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING^^

as for the crew battle thingy how about kapolei vs mixed crew cause like waipahu dont really come as often as i want them to be but like theres enought turn out to make a crew battle going.

sry to hear that tom hope everything gets better for you family

ummm bobby theres a good chance me and nick mite head over to UH tomorrow thing is tho we dont got our gamecubes, games sticks etc. its still all at jose's place and HE NEVER CAME HOME FROM UH YET.... he stays and sleeps over at the girlfriends dorm >.> so ya if can bring a cube or soemthing ill repost later if were really coming or not

edit--
well heres kapolei's line up again pretty much the same as last time minus kaz since elson is back

1. frank
2. tom
3. nick
4. ian
5. elson
6. alvin
7. cha
8. felix
9. arvin
10. rick

you guys can have jose to make things fair, even or watever you guys wanna call it and like the roster mite change if something comes up

-Frankie

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
honestly, i have no clue who my main char is

and don't believe terence when he says all i do is CC to smash and needle edge guard since i changed my style and he's angry that i make him struggle without insane technical skills like shine dashing and what not =/

although, you guys played me, so you can tell me what you think my style is if you wish

oh and i cannot go to the smashfest this friday, im busy for the whole weekend

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** Tom, hope he's ok. $hit, this isn't gonna be a good smashfest, FAWK!!! Ok, to those who are comin', here's the info on where my house is. Ok go north from ala moana (so you should be going past "Like like" and Wallmart and Mikey Ds) when u past McD there should be a wide street and turn right, so ur now on south king street and should be passing Jack in a Box and Washington middle school. So keep going, when u see a second jack in a box on ur left, be on the look out for a Longs drug store on ur left. When u see this turn into the tiny allyway and go north again. When u reach the first out turn right and you should be on young st., look to ur left to see a yellow sign that says "Jimmy's Upholstery", that's where i live. That may have confused many of you, but if u need more directions ask or call me, 808-387-7598.

Hope u don't killurselfs

MAtt

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks Frankie. Sounds great. I have my wii and mini tv at school. Play on it everyday with my friends. I'll also bring my other tv just in case.

Just shoot me a rough time on when you'll be there. Were you gonna come in the afternoon or evening? Thanks for the headsup.

I also think the mixed crew is a good idea. And now I am homework and make music.

-Bobby

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
im not being put on side this time either

no side

no side

no side

im watching this time guys plus i dont think i can come hehe

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ill be there with nick maybe around 12 ill text or call u wen im heading your way kk so that means me and nick dont have to bring anything then rite? and were you wanna meet and such??

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay.

1. Frankie, that sounds great! ^^ Well, for meeting, if you drive and park, it'll probably be at the Stan Sheriff Parking lot yeah? The music department is right next to it. I can come out and meet you when you come. If that doesn't work just name a place on campus and I'll meet you there instead. I'm flexible.

And yes I'll have the mini tv, nintendo wii, and 4 controllers. I hope some of my crew will be there cause that would be a great experience if they could play you two. You guys are incredibly solid players!!! Good stuff. Most of them are better then Glen, but they are definately still learning. ^^

2. Terence, if you want to smash from 2:40 on, you'd be better off catching a bus or something, cause I have class till 5:15 and probably won't be there till 5:45. Sorry. Band and all. If you still want a ride though lemme know.

3. Matt, I'll come ASAP. Will you be taking L and L orders before friday?

4. "Songs of the Lylat" remixed by DJ Akira is finally finished. I'm really proud of this one. :D

-Bobby

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
oh yeah forgot you have class on friday. but i don't think i will be there early like 240. i am not crazy like that. as for the ride, i guess i will let you know on friday. tect msg or whatever works.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
frank

frank

frank

ill have the vid on a dvd by friday hopfully, ill give it to u if i go and if theres smash
if i dont go ill give it to terence and **** but u better have that fawking vid done soon dude

ANTI KAPULIE CREW LINE UP:

put ur name next the next number that isn't taken up on ur own post

1)terence
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)