• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
TIME TO MOVE!!!!!

i made a new thread heres the link:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=98866

this thread is getting to long and we keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again.... the directions to the place etc. etc. so ya i made a new thread and all the information about jose's smashfest is on the first page k dens ...

I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS ON THAT THREAD!!!!

tagmastersheik

Smash Rookie
Hello Hawaii smashers.. i never realized there were this many smashers in Hawaii.. i live in mililani, i dont have a gamecube or the game, but me and my friends play at school, MARYKNOLL, all the time and stuff and we are looking for tourneys to participate in.. anyone wanna help us out?

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
You just missed a big one at the Blaisdell yesterday and a UH one last week.

Look at the beginning of the other thread for opportunities.

tagmastersheik

Smash Rookie
yeah i was at the blaisdell one.. me and two of my friends went to the blaisdell to try and enter it.. but we didnt know what to do cuz it was our first tournament.. so like we actually found the room and right before we entered, the guys out front guarding the door told us we couldnt enter cuz we had to be on the list... and that was it.. they didnt bother telling us how we could get on the list even though we asked! later on we find out from one of my friend's friend, who was actually working in that room, that we had to sign up at the info booth... yeah we didnt know that it was our first time.. then they promised us free time after the tourney was over, my other friend goes to ask at the designated time it was supposed to happen and they said it was closing down... man, me and my friends have never been so pissed in our entire life, and it was a major waste of $25 cuz we wasn't humangous anime and manga fans.. we like it, but we just ain't crazy about it. so yeah the guards were ***** to us and we went home fuming mad :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

..anyone know when the next one is? :grin:

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna go ahead and clarify something for our lost fellow. You were talking about the Kawaii Kon tournament, not the Blaisdell one. The Blaisdell only cost $5 to get in and anyone could buy a ticket, then there was the $10 tourney entrance fee. Yes, the Kawaii Kon tourney was pre-reg only.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Hey all i'm going to assume that this is where we see about matches and things for the sort and i'd just like to introduce myself as well as see if there's anything going on this week.

My name is mick. The charecter i play most w/ is luigi. I'm pretty decient w/ him and have gotten pretty into the competitive play of smashbros. My Aim name is msterb180 and i live around the waipahu/ mililani area... actually right in the center of the two. If anyone is doing anything smash related hit me up on aim, I'll give u my cell there if u want it. I'm here for the rest of the summer but unfortunatly work on weekdays so weekends and friday night would be the perfect days for me, though i do find myself playing on weeknights too alot of the time. Thats all.

See ya around!

Top Bottom