• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I just remembered something. My new, working, OC2 DVD came in. And it's not just the plain white one; it has manacloud's drawings of the smash characters on the top ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of the OC2 DVD from someone? Onegaishimasu...^_^

Oh yeah and Dex, you're providing drinks, and meat? What should the rest of us bring? *by us mainly I mean me*

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i can't get a day off because no one is good enough to replace me
seriously i ****ing hate my job because the schedule is too unflexible
so sorry guys i don't think i could make it on saturday
i could try, pretend to be sick but i think my boss is gonna hate me for a while.
we will see how it goes.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Lastly, I will need gas money. Cause yeah, going from my house to town, to Dexs and then back to down for drop offs and then back home is alot of miles.
Now you kno how i feel....

BUT I DO IT FOR SMASH MUAHAHAHAAHHA

i mite.... I MITE.... THATS A BIG MAYBE MITE go this saturday maybe.... JUST MAYBE big maybe maybe cause friday i work morning and night... i dont even kno wat time the concert finishes.... and they gave me the morning off to rest for saturday night's concert.... so if i wake up saturday morning wanting to smash then maybe ill go .... that is if im not tired as fawk >.<

new sig coming soon ^^

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I'd like a copy of the OC2 DVD as well. Tom sucks with burning or something...Finally, something he sucks at. But yeah, I wanna watch it! I'm still playing that match with you Tom!

Kay then, hopefully you two can make it somehow. Maybe Frankie at least.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'll bring my laptop. We can watch some if you guys want. I should be able to burn dvds on my lappy since I souped it up with some really cool stuff. Just gotta find some blank DVDs.

Finally this week is starting to slow down for me. Almost got very very sick couple of days ago. Thank the Triforce that I'm okay now.

Still teaching my crew members little by little. Three of us finally had free time to diddle around. Now they are very aware of teching and DI and they last much longer in battle now. Combined with wavedashing/wavelanding they're really coming along. Now if they could only learn how to L cancle. Oh well, I'm proud of them for their progress.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
guys.....maybe

im not even in the condition to play im in judo and my *** is grass....i cant get off the toilet as before put it that way

FireFly

Smash Lord
k guys im going to max out the number of stars (255) before someone beats me on saturday

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oooooo. That sounds like a challenge. Will you be using only your mains then? The holy power of the Triforce of Wisdom shall stop your evil frame counting!!! lolz

We'll shall see Tom. We shall see.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, nice avy there Frankie. That Jiggs with the weaponary suits you more though.
In the quick/fast reply, check the "Show your sinature" box. Go go go, I wanna see already!

I so wanna take down Tom in his 200's. If he gets that far.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
LOL, tom!!!
You're going to lose your first match to me!!!
I will guarantee it!!!
Oh yeah, the only thing you guys need to bring are, a copy of the game!!!
And some donations.
I most certainly will be appreciative of any chipping in of any kind.

Hosting ain't cheap.

Alright!!! Frankie might show up.
Das koo!!!

Come on Saturday hurry up!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lolz yeah. I miss the Rambo Jiggs. And check the show your sig box at the bottom of the quick reply. Hope you can make it on Saturday!!! I wanna mix it up with your uber jiggs.

Okay den Dex. I'll just bring some donations. No need my TV then I guess. I'll be bringing my "Toolbox" with me anyways.

My friend rented Sonic and the Legend of the Rings. Planning on playing it at school after this class is over. Looks hellza fun!!! =D

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
You can still bring your tv bobby.
I assumed you were going to bring it anyway.
Toolbox??

And tom, bring your super cube in case my cube like ack stupid.
And couple copies of the game.

That is all.

Oh yeah, anyone still have the rf cable for the gamecube?
If you get bring em ah?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
It's almost saturday!!!
Oh god, I didn't get any homework done last night!!!
Oh my god I am so pushing it.
Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it!!!

Anyways, looking forward to the smashing.
I need it to relax.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah I can't wait. I want to fight your G Dub some Dex. (actually we usually end up playing eachother alot no matter what) I will show you a good fight!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
aren't I pickin him up later?

Oh and 12ish is fine.

Ok, here's who I think is coming:
Bobby
Shoyo
Matt
Joel
Tom
Felix?
Oshiro

What about merc?

any corrections?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
1. Idk about Merc. He hasn't answered my PM, nor has he posted here obviously. If he doesn't answer by the time I got to sleep, then I'm gonna guess it's a no.

2. I think Waipahu has another dodgeball thingy.

3. I think Frankie said he might come on Saturday. It depends on how he feels. I wonder if he knows where the house is.

Don't forget townies that I will be there by 9:30am. Ala Moana. Longs Drugs. Then we gas um to Dexters. Make sure you wake eachother up and stuff cause I'm not gonna bother too much with calling people up. So yeah, don't be late and stuff. : P

I don't really care who I play first. ****, no Flex. I really wanted to play him cause we never played at the last fest. I figure with all the hours we'll have, I'll probably get enough of everyone.

Oh yeah, after my basketball game I'll most likely go out to eat at Zippeys. Sort of a tradtion thing plus my friend gets us 30% off there. But I will come back for Shoyo and Joel. (Matt I'll take you home when I go out to the game)

I'll try my best not to get lost this time since it'll be in the day. >_>

FireFly

Smash Lord
add scotty to the list and imma bring some money if anyone wants to order pizza. Now, sl33p!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
yeah, go sleep so you can wake up to meet bobby.
****, little bit guys.
I guess I'll ask my other friends to come.
They most likely won't play smash though. Just come for the food.
They are ex-smashers. I scared them away. Dam me.

Oh, alright scotty boy's comin.
Oh, I gotta pick him up.
Nevermind, Tom's picking him up.

Yay for tomorrow!
Boo for me for not doing two projects that I had a month to do!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay. Luckily I woke up early today. Still no word from Mercso I guess so it looks like I'm only picking up Shoyo and Joel. ( Haven't seen him on for awhile though) I hope he read the meet times and stuff.

FireFly

Smash Lord
dang i think that was the most smash i played since 0c2 o_x

ok, multiply what we just did today by about 8 times and you get the 0c2 training experience i had. I remember playing so much day and night that i could hear the music playing when we werent playing and a few other people from livewire agreed with me...

good games, thx dex for everything

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
heh sounds like you guys had fun

got home around idk 3:30ish and like woke up at 7ish cause my brother came into my room to play WoW so then i went to his room to sleep you kno for maybe another hour or so..... woke up around 2is >.<

sry guys lol next time maybe ^^' and idk if theres gonna be smash this coming week guys.... 300 comes out and we needs to watch it ^^

Top Bottom