• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Man, that was the most smash I ever played...I just woke up and I have a slight headache and my hands still hurt a bit. Anyway, thanks to Dex and Jeff for the long a­s­s smashfest. It was really awsome.

I think I'll watch 300 on youtube or something. Maybe Matt might get it too.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Shoyo: What was that?
Me: I grabbed the ledge you died?

xD

Man, yesterday was hella fun. Yelling at Tom for no reason, yelling at Shoyo for a reason. We should do team battles more often, those kick ***, except when fighting Joel+Anyone on small stages where the whorenado will hit you no matter what you do. D= Fun day/night

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i just loved how shoyo called for help and i was there to stomp his face in then he would MC, and tom was there with his swift upB to finish it, oh god it was so beutiful. and i thank Joel, for the up throws the Knee and MICHEAL for the off the stage FALCON PUNCH YESSSSSSSSS OMG im crying lol jk kinda

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, friggin stomp was gay! I need to tech those dumb attacks.

I'm popularizing the whorenado!

And dude, Mikey, I landed on the stage, but I slide off or something. You weren't paying any attention nub!

Oh, and another cool thing that happened was when I was climbing up from the ledge with Fox on Yoshi's with over 100%, the cloud came and it pulled me away from the ledge while in the climbing animation. Looked hella weird. Tom saw it, I think.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
No Shoyo, you didn't make it to the stage, you almost did. Maybe you played too much smash and you were seeing things

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Nah, I knew smash for how many hours would be pwnage no matter what,

Hey man, was up? Shoyo here. I suck, but don't let that fool you from thinking how good am I at talking non sense(I'm not that good at this either).
Kay, so name, location, main, bloodtype, asl, ect. ASAP pl0x.

Edit: Why does yor sig say Azrael...?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Hey, thanks everyone for coming!
Lol, man the food disappeared fast.
Anyway, I don't think I'll be playing smash for a while.
That kinda burned my brain.
Congrats on Shoyo winning the $5 jamba juice card!
Probably would have been Tom if he stayed.
Oh yeah, Shoyo, don't take my space animal hatred personally. I hate the characters, not the players. I was really dissing them. I don't know if you or any other guys took offense.
Just in case.

And, I probably won't do another long as$ smashfest for a while.

God I'm tired.
Doing my project right now. I'm obviously procrastinating, cause it's like 3:40 in the morning, and I'm posting on smashboards.

Better get back to work.
Arg, I just wanna go sleep!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Haha, thanks, and don't worry about it. I never take anything in a bad way anyway.

Dex, you meant to say Tom would've probably got gimpinated if he stayed.

Oh well, it was friggin fun. Hope you got your project finished.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Nah, I knew smash for how many hours would be pwnage no matter what,

Hey man, was up? Shoyo here. I suck, but don't let that fool you from thinking how good am I at talking non sense(I'm not that good at this either).
Kay, so name, location, main, bloodtype, asl, ect. ASAP pl0x.

Edit: Why does yor sig say Azrael...?

Thats my gamer name, but it was already taken on this forum, maybe an old account I forgot about :/

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Fawk, I gotta practice Shiek, losing to Shoyo was depressing (not that you suck Shoyo <3 >_>)

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
im call Shoyo "staller" cuz thats wut u do in like any match weather its Team or singles lol jk jk brah

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ok. So no smashing this week I'm guessing. Everyone sounds tired anyways. Well, except for me at least. I can't believe I won't be able to play for 6 days. T_T I will apologize in advance for my inevitable sux.

I'm bringing my controller up with me to New Mexico. Just in case I find a tournament or something. That would totally make my day. Don't really know any smashers up there though.

See you all laterz. Assuming that I can find a wireless.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Smash will be next week but will be on hold for 2-3 weeks afterwards. My uncle died this week and my family won't take to kindly to a smashfeast so soon. Smashfests will resume afterwards so everyone just think of it as a little break.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well I finally got an internet connection in New Mexico. I'm really sorry to hear that Jose. I hope you and your family will be okay.

Have fun at the smashfest. I so should've brought my Wii up here. I could be practicing. I was doing so well too. I'll probably be sux sauce by the time I come back.

I can't believe that UH mens and womens lost in the opening rounds. So dumb.

oh wait, josefest is next week. I should be back by then. ^^

FireFly

Smash Lord
Sorry to hear that Jose, but here is some good news!

Smash TOURNAMENT in Mililani at the new store play'n'trade on March 31st...which is really clsoe to my b-day (April 2nd)

I was planning to have everyone to come to my house one weekend around April for a smashfest, but I think we all should go down to Mililani for the tournament, then the next weekend have a belated party at my house or something. Idk, details about everything later on.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Way to go Tom! Way to be on top of things and stuff.

I'm down for some tournament action. The funny thing is, if we're talking about island competition, we pretty much already know eachother really well so this'll be all kinds of fun!

Just keep me posted tom. Sounds like some good chances to improve my playing and have fun at the same time.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Hey tom, how do you know it's a "Smash" tourney?
did they have a sign up or something?
If so, holy shiznight!
That's awesome!
I wanna see who else plays smash competitively here.
They wouldn't make a tourney if there were no players.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear about your uncle Jose, I hope things are ok with your family.

Also, that tournament is the day after my prom, so I have no idea if I can go, I will do my best to though.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that Jose, but here is some good news!

Smash TOURNAMENT in Mililani at the new store play'n'trade on March 31st...which is really clsoe to my b-day (April 2nd)

I was planning to have everyone to come to my house one weekend around April for a smashfest, but I think we all should go down to Mililani for the tournament, then the next weekend have a belated party at my house or something. Idk, details about everything later on.
MY BIRTHDAY!!!
we should all go to that tourney and pwn them. make it OUR tourney.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
sry to say team livewire will take top 3 ^^

unless they make it a bull**** tourny were its only stock characters and items on and all that ****....

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Alright Tom! You got the details~

Kay, sorry to say, but Shoyo's taking top 10 at least. Hopefully.

And I second the OUR THE TOURNY idea. Terence can lead the operation.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz I wanna shoot for the top 5!!! Unrealistic perhaps, but I need some motivation to train. Hehehe, if it is an actual advertised tourny we'll probably blindside most of the players there that don't know us.

Oh yeah, Merc practically lives right next to me so he'll be at the next fest, although I hope to play him before that happens.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
NO! I CALLED MERC FIRST! :mad:

Tell us how good how he fairs against the money kick, okay?

FireFly

Smash Lord
lol, im imaging about 15 of us walking in the store, ****** everyone, then everyone asking "How did you do that?" But yeah, make it OUR tourney

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh hellz ya. It'll be like a hostile takeover.

Hehe, well Mike, if Mercs mains are the space animals, it'll be tough for me. Although it is not impossible... I've beaten my fair share of foxes and falcos, but it depends on the skill of the player I guess. So far only Shoyo and Toms foxes I've never really beaten. Well, Toms once but I don't know how serious he was playing.

Top Bottom