• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
wuts up ryanmercland
names scott (main unknown)

any way how we meet up works like this. we play in a gurage at a kapulei, which belongs to a smasher named Jose (HO-Zay) samus. ur welcome to smash with us, we play every other friday night from about 6-10ish if possible. like a normal person he has a life and work which is frist priority.

just ask for directions and some one will post it for ya

ps i **** talk the most hehe so dont take it personaly

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
hmm guys, friday's lookin a bit tough, and with lent and my family being real strict about "eh brah, no meat on friday at least!", I might move it to saturday since I'm off anyways.
I hope saturday's ok. That way I can set up a bbq or something for food. **** no meat friday thing. They don't even give a crap if I sacrifice something else.
I hope yall can make it on sat. Oh lord let your people play smash!!!

Oh yeah, and what up ryanmercland. Hopefully you can stop by this week. Check us out. I hope you're good. No noobs allowed!!! Nah joke.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Haha, come on Saturday! Hooo boy, I'd cry if it was no meat. Friggin meat ftmfw!

Wednesday or Thursday, we can play again if you want Bobby. I still never found the style I want for Fox. It's getting close, but not yet. Sheik, Falco, and Marth are a go~
Peach needs some work too. Get there Fox!

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Oh Im definately game. And Im definately not a noob. Thats Kapulei by Ko Olina right??
Ill try to stay on the boards for an update.
Good lookin out.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Ryanmercland, if you do this Saturday to play Smash, it won't be at Kapolei, it will be in Wahiawa. Dex has directions to his house and what not, but just letting you know, it won't be at Kapolei

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
you buggers lol omfg im dead tired but watever no smashfest this week due to waterpark holding another concert... back to back.... friday and saturday nite... both days got o pull out double shifts..... and i work sunday morning ya ya ya

you ryan nice to meet you we smash later yes? names frank pretty much the coincharge of the smashfests kapolei side? any questions i usually answer or try to were u live so we can smash it up sometime? yuppers then

sry guys no smashfest this week maybe some other week eh?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz Dex. "no n00bs allowed"

Sup Ryanmercland! Name's Bobby! My main is ( as you've probably guessed ) Zelda. Just Zelda. Pretty much no Shiek at all. I am sux with everyone else, but my Zelda is "pretty not bad."

Oh yeah, and I am also one of the people with a car. So I'll probably be giving rides to Dexters house this Saturday. Goodness I need more smash! So yeah, we'll have to talk about how we'll do pick ups later.

Shoots den Shoyo! We go hook um up! =D

Float canceling is fun. And so is chain throwing fast fallers. So much easier than Zeldas one. ^^

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
projects due this week?
then finish em before saturday Mr. T!!!
that's plenny time bu.
no mek like you no like come ah.
oh else you gay.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
projects due this week?
then finish em before saturday Mr. T!!!
that's plenny time bu.
no mek like you no like come ah.
oh else you gay.
Mr. T....

I pity da fool dat miss the smash fest! lolz

Actually Terence don't you work on the weekends anyways? Man taht is teh sux.

So if we really are doing BBQ at your house Dex, what time will it start and when do we have to leave? I'm down for a STD but I don't know if people have to be home and stuff. But yeah sounds real good. We shoud all like bring food and make small pot luck.

I hate mondays. lol -_-

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
going start whenever you guys like!!!
you like start em in da mornin, we go!
you like start em in da aftanoon, we go!!
you like start em at night, we go!!!
probably no STD cause I work in the morning, but we can start it early.
So that way, people can still be home on time.
And ya, you can bring food, if you want, or you can just chip in da $$$. I'll just be grillin da dogs and burgers.

We go make tourney too, you like?

And waipahu guys, you guys can come too you know. I no hate you guys.

alright. chutes den.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ooooo shoots shoots!!!

I can come like by 10 am and stuff. I wanna play as much as I can. So yeah Dex we go battle!!

Yeah yeah we do tourney! Teams too maybe! I'll bring some food depending on how early everyone will be down there. But yeah I really wanna be there as early as can.

Oh yeah, just as a warning to people that may need rides, I may have to play at a basketball game around 4pm so Idk. I think it would be best if most of you could plan on an alternate ride or something. I'll do my best to get out of it, but it is the last game of the year so I still might wanna go....

ARRGH!!! Friends and pep band...or friends and smash. I can't decide. -____-

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Oooh man~
Sounds great, but then, the ride! ;_;

Can we still count on you for the ride to get there? We might have to figure out something for the return, but that might work out...hopefully. I hate the bus!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
ok guys, if bobby does decide to go to his band thingy, I can probably give you guys a ride back home.
and yeah, joel, bobby's providing your guys' rides, if he is that is.
and new guy, ryanmercland, try to make it down dude.
where you live? maybe I could pick you up.

ok, here's the plan:
-Smashfest will be on saturday.
-Start time will be around late morning/noonish. Come earlier if you like. Come 6am and wake me up, I don't care.
-End time around 11-12ish at night.
-food is wtfbbq hotdogs and burgers, and other stuff if you guys bring.
-drinks is juice and soda, like last time.
-Hopefully bobby gives rides to downtown guys, and if he goes bandy thing, I'll give rides back.
-Since terence not going, get room for matt. So no excuses man, you coming!

Any other things I need to look at?
No?
okay!!!

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
Dex can you give my the yahoo maps thingy, cuz i might ask my folks for a ride and maybe shoyo and i'll have a ride in the mornin' like 9 or sumtin, so shoyo, i'll ask if you could sleepover so i don't need to call you for hours to wake u up.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oooookay. Here is what's gonna happen.

I will be available to drive the townies down to Dexters. AND I WILL be giving rides home afterwards. Here's how it's going to work.

On Saturday, I want to get to Dexters place ASAP. So I would appreciate it if all of you could meet at Ala Moana for pick ups. Time will be at 9:30am. Yes, that early. Cause the sooner we wake up the sooner we can smash! I believe I've already talked to Shoyo bout this. Meet at Longs Drugs again.

Secondly, after we go up to Dexs and eat lunch etc, I will be taking a short leave to go to the Basket ball game. I will come back AFTER it is done. The game time is from like 4 to 6pm or something so I should be back by 7:30pm. I will call somebody when I'm on my way back. If people give me enough money I could probably pick up more food on teh way back.

Lastly, I will need gas money. Cause yeah, going from my house to town, to Dexs and then back to down for drop offs and then back home is alot of miles. ( not to mention my going to the game too) So yeah, please help your Princess Zelda. T_T

Hope that's clear and stuff. I wanna play!!!!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
That sounds all good there bobby.
Alright, i think everything has been settled.
Now if only it was saturday already. =(

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Alright, sounds good!
Too bad Terence can't make it, but oh well. I can play your Falco another time, I guess.
Man, it looks like it's gonna be a long smash day. Oh boy! Over 12 hours... *drools*

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz okay den.

I'm pretty sure that if I read right Matt is coming right? No johns now matt! XD

And also Joel, and Shoyo are coming. That makes a total of four peeps. Got room for one more person. Anymore and it gets kinda crammped and against the law. So yeah grab it while it's there.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
And this is a 12 hour plus smashfest. Stuff like this happens like once in a purple moon. Well ultimately it's up to you, but the seat in my car is still open if you want to take it.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i think ima wait, till next smash fest

1) no ride(idk if can drive + i dont know where it is)
2) didn't ask my parents
3) nick isn't there

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Awww... sorry to hear that scott. We will miss your god like "**** talk"

I just realized that I barely say anything at all when I play. >_>

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
hell no scott!!!
you coming bizznatch!!!
No john's! I pickin your butt up, ask adrian if he like come too.
You just giving excuses!!!
You know I would pick your arse up.
Gotta have yo **** talk man.

And what the hell is going on!!!
I can't see my dumb sig.
Can you guys see it?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ooooo sounds good too me. Yeah **** talk is like a must have.

And yeah Dex your sig is not on right now. The reason is because at the bottom of the quick reply window, there is a check box that says "Show your signature" and for some reason you have to click on it or your sig no come out.

I was wondering why the sigs were all down. >_>

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
god dam it!!!
why was it ever unclicked!!!
and yeah, scott, you coming.
did you see a question mark there?
NO! So that means you are coming, and I ain't askin, I'm tellin!!!
And we never got to finish our match last time man!

Top Bottom