• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Bombsoldier Jr. lol

Last night was crazy good! I actually got more wins than losses. And I had alot of comeback wins. One was from from 93% down. That really pumped me up. Man that mind games TV is hard to play on, but I guess you get used to it. Oh well, UH represent! ; )

I can't believe I was able to find traffic at 10:30 at night. Stupid road work. That kinda stuff should be done at midnight. Oh yeah, and now I know that Shoyo and Matt live practically right next to UH Manoa. We should smash together sometime. Matt and I had some epic matches.

Thanks to Jose, Tom, Nick, and Frankie for making last night possible. You guys rock!!! Really made my day. :D

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, yeah, there was road work when Frankie was driving me home. That was like 12:30 too.
Yeah, we live pretty close huh? Need to get together sometime and smash!
And thanks to Frankie for the late night ride. I didn't get busted or anything. WHooooo~!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
frank

frank

frank

isn't done by now i missed 2 weeks of possible smash i need to watch something at least

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
u just all have to learn how to wait, or fawking know how to **** a fawking

CROUCH CANCELER !!!!!!!!! *****

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
bair rest > crouch cancel to a certain percent ^^

edit--

**** getting lazy to edit now a days.... just knowing i finished it and like the first half wouldnt convert to a movie file was pretty gay... but i got the second half into a movie file ^^ idk wtf happed -___-

TERENCE!!!! i want the match with me and oshiro wen he went shiek ^^

that and WORLD OF WARCRAFT STOLE MY SOUL!!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah. WOW is just....wow. lol

Can't believe you gained 14 something lvls in 2 days. Although I'm sure you've gained more by now. ;)

No smash for me today. Only homework and music writing. : (

Currently working on a Star Fox arrangement called The Songs of the Lylat. Should be done by tonight. Then I can say Mission Complete!!! :D

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah yeah can we can we??? O_O Nah nah j/jk ^^

If anyone is at UH and wants to smash, drop me a line and we can work something out.

Hey Tony, you weren't in the UH band by any chance were you? Just wondering. Would be kinda ironic if you WERE in the band and I never noticed.

Can't wait to smash with my friend tomorrow. I'm still semi pumped up from last night. :)

-Bobby

*Edit Wow Frankie. 28 lvls. That's like double of what you had when I last asked you. Congrats. Lolz

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Let me here that one Bobby. I'm sure it'll be awsome like those smash songs. Saria's Song was nice!

Every week would be uber. Then we can talk smack more, Terence! >=)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
no, i wasn't in the band.

we should have a tourney when i come, i'm not sure exactly when i'm coming... do you guys ever hold tourneys or mostly smashfests?

at first i thought it seemed silly to just hold local tourneys all the time but washington has monthly tournaments and they are ridiculously fun, you guys should start doing the same!

we do teams, 1v1's then we do a bonus tourney afterwords, low tier, 1v1 team battle (my personal favorite, its like crews where each person has two characters and you play) and a bunch of other things like that.

i could help with brackets and what not i suppose, though i dont have that much exp with it haha

yeah, have a tourney, it'd be pwn sauce

$10 entry for singles 10 for teams? i dont really have a team mate i'd like to team with jose, but him and nick are team proz xD

again, i'll update when my actual date comes nearer, it would be end feb at earliest it looks like if not the very very beginning of march (likely february)

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
so just upload the 2nd half i dont care, im pretty sure im in the second half

frank

frank

frank

the camera that terence was useing was mine, and its HELLA hard to upload the footage on to a comp format. but i hope i can use my friends in media to help me out. ill let u know when i have it done

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Idk Andrew. We kinda just played for fun on Friday. There was actually some 4 way melees played too. Terence recorded the good matches. Kinda stayed on one TV so I'm not really sure what else happened.

Today more or less was blah. Went to the worst wedding receptions EVER. I'm thankful that my father had the wherewithal to take me home early so I wouldn't be up to one in the morning doing homework.

Got to play my friend today but he's not really listening to my advice. Keeps spamming Links UP B and Shield Grab cause he panics. It was becoming very predictable.

I've been having alot of trouble against Captain Falcons chain grab. Does anyone know what would be the best way to get out of it? DI doesn't seem to work at low percentages. Idk. I'm still touching the surface of my marths potential so I'm still unsure of alot of things. That and I don't play alot of really good Falcons.

Oh yeah, and Shoyo, my "Songs of the Lylat" is almost done. Thanks for the compliments on my other arrangements. I love Zelda and Star Fox music the best.

Thanks Tony. Can't wait to see your Bowser in action when you come to visit. :D

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Nah Andrew. Like Bobby said we had a few FFAs, and it was pretty fun. Fun and loud. I might have gotten a slight bit better, so when you come back, we go baaaaaaaaahh~
And there were quite a few good matches. Met a new guy named Micheal. Think that's how you spell it...Yeah, but his Sheik waws pretty uber. Yeah, I had a pretty good match with everyone.
Oh yeah, a new Samus has been discovered! Tom has a Samus~ Your hate for Samus shall not change with Tom's never ending supply of frame counted double missiles.

Getting out of chaingrabs are never really easy. DI and hope you get out, head for a platform, or try getting off the stage. The last two could get you in a worst position though. Maybe some knee action. Yeah, not too sure on this one, so ask on the Marth board~
Yeah, those songs are awsome, Classic Mario songs are nice too. Man, you should give me those songs through file transfers on AIM.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I've been having alot of trouble against Captain Falcons chain grab. Does anyone know what would be the best way to get out of it? DI doesn't seem to work at low percentages. Idk. I'm still touching the surface of my marths potential so I'm still unsure of alot of things. That and I don't play alot of really good Falcons.
Well, the best way to get out of it is just to get hit by Captain Falcon's knee. It'll hit you away, then you'll be out of it. lol
Actually, you just gotta DI upwards I think.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lol. No knee please thank you. ^^

Hmmm...DI upwards. Never thought of that. Only tried DI foward and backwards. Marth and platforms go well together. I'll give it a shot.

And yeah if nothing else works, a big hit will certainly clear me of the chain grab. O_O

I really REALLY need to get away from Final Destination. -_-

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Nah Andrew. Like Bobby said we had a few FFAs, and it was pretty fun. Fun and loud. I might have gotten a slight bit better, so when you come back, we go baaaaaaaaahh~
And there were quite a few good matches. Met a new guy named Micheal. Think that's how you spell it...Yeah, but his Sheik waws pretty uber. Yeah, I had a pretty good match with everyone.
Oh yeah, a new Samus has been discovered! Tom has a Samus~ Your hate for Samus shall not change with Tom's never ending supply of frame counted double missiles.

Getting out of chaingrabs are never really easy. DI and hope you get out, head for a platform, or try getting off the stage. The last two could get you in a worst position though. Maybe some knee action. Yeah, not too sure on this one, so ask on the Marth board~
Yeah, those songs are awsome, Classic Mario songs are nice too. Man, you should give me those songs through file transfers on AIM.
correction, tom actually miscounted the frames for double missles. i have it on the video cam.

FireFly

Smash Lord
man shoyo did you see that double platform missle with SPAMUS called PMSing? i should show you next time. man terence dont embarass me like that, i cant play well or count frames as fast under pressure

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ummm no local monthly or watever tournies im sure no one wants to pay to lose cause its a toss up between tom nick me ian and jose lol

idk bout the vid already.... so lazy btw im lvl 32 ^^

ill get my life back wen i get my free mount lol by then i should be done with the video.... unless u guys want another real crew battle not that messed up one we had lol kinda know wat to do now and such so ya

well my flight time should be done by now and i should be at undercity ^^ head back to wow

-Frankie

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so when are some hawaii vids coming out?

when i come i'll take my dvd recorder so we can put some classic mahalo crew vids up after yeayuhhzzzzzzz

Top Bottom