• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
That a sounds good. Didn't get to smash today. : ( Still have lots of homework to do and even more studying. >_<

Oh yeah, I was wondering if anyone is reading Hikaru no Go the manga. And if anyone has the manga scans from online. My first ex took it from me and never gave it back and now she's in Oregon. Just wanted to replace it is all. Thanks.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
finished doing that cutted out part of shoyo and charles and some of the transitions.... imma finish the rest tomorrow should be done editing tomorrow

and if im not lazy imma even upload it to the internet for you guys ^^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks Shoyo. Hikaru no Go isn't the easiest anime to enjoy. Although I do believe that it was the first manga/anime that brought me to tears.

I can't believe that I have class tomorrow. On a HOLIDAY. That is all kinds of stupid. Truly teachers have reached an all new low of retardedness. >_<

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'll be there. I'm not sure if any of my UH friends will be there. My car is still open if anyone in town needs a ride. I'll be at UH on that day anyways.

Most of my friends just wanna come to watch and not play. Like hell I'm gonna let them do that. : P If they all do come, it'll probably be the 3 link users and one roy/ganon/link user.

I also might just eat before coming down so that everyone else has more to eat. We'll see.

-Bobby

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
ill come if nick, is going......only nick give me the sataification of the **** talk win even when i lose

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
my smashing music is like...techno type. but i have super smash brothers live(orchestrated versions of the smash songs, but not all songs) and the WHOLE entire original smash soundtrack.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
I enjoy listening to Venetian Snares/Aphex Twin whenever I'm in the "zone", but I'm also pretty sure everyone else would tear their eardrums out after the first 30 seconds or so.

On the subject of anime, if anyone wants I have the complete list of Yakitate, Trinity Blood, Prince of Tennis, Full Metal Alch, Paranoia Agent, Trigun, Fate Stay Night, Fooly Cooly.

And a bunch of Bleach. Up to 78? maybe more. Free to be copied off my HD or Laptop in case anyone wants it or just wanna watch.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Heeey Jose! Alright another Prince of Tennis fan! Whoo hoo! Oh yeah and Fate Stay Night was very good too. The animation and battle scenes were beautiful. Yakitate Japan was one of the funniest animes I've seen in the last year. I actually got my cousin to watch the whole thing. lol
As long as we're on an anime subject, I have Shakugan no Shana, Black Cat, The Melonchaly of Suzumiya Haruhi, Angelic Layer, Spiral, and The Law of Ueki. I highly recommend all of these to anyone that hasn't seen them.

My current uncompleted series that I am currently watching is Busou Renkin. Great great series. If anyone is interested I can burn any of the above. Finally got a DVD burner! Yay!

Must...play....Smash. Maybe with Frankie on weds. :D We'll see.

Got to go do a project that's due at midnight. >_<

-Bobby

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Woah! Just read the last page lol.

Shoyo, I have the CD that Andrew is talking about. It was a gift from Nintendo magazine back in the day to the most faithful subscribers. I can burn the whole CD for you if you want. The music is all great. Japanese symphonies are the greatest. So if you want it let me know. I can give it to you on Friday.

-Bobby

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I will be attending the upcoming Super Smash Brothers Melee gathering.

It will be quite a hootnanny, if you will.

I hope ye all arrive safely and bring your best smash efforts with ye!

All who attend said smash gathering shall have fun and be filled with joy and happiness.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Dex tells no lies.

Good job Andrew. Now I can get some cool music.

Jose, if it's alright, I might take a few blank CDs to your place next time then. First dibs!

Alright Bobby! That'd be friggin awsome. I knew of that, but at that time, I wasn't a subscriber. My subscription also finished now, I think. But yeah, bring it on Friday if you can pl0x!

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I want to try to copy Trigun and Bleach onto my laptop.

And has anyone ever heard of Spiral? That show was pretty interesting, but I can't find any episodes.

FireFly

Smash Lord
My smash playlist includes Rammstein, Rhapsody, Dragonforce, some techno, some rock, and a little bit of rap. :D

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
i like smashing to quick paced music. like f-zero GX(if anyone wants to go up n up with me in this game i'd enjoy to challenge you!) or old secret of mana techno remixes. i also like the mega man X(1st one of the series) remixes.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
My songs are more fast paced too. I have a lot of Capcom songs(mostly Megaman and Street Fighter), Nujabes(the only awsome rap I've come across so far), High and Mighty Color(J-rock son!), Uematsu stuff(all Final Fantasy), and some DDR music(Hey oh Captain Jack!).

Anyone recommend something?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Haha np Daniel.

Oh yeah and Matt. I can give you a ride back home afterwards. I will most likely be leaving earlier than last time. I don't want to get home at 12 am again. I felt like **** the next day. X_X Just tell me when you wanna go and we'll go. I don't think I'll really have a whole lot of stamina to smash anyways. Anyone else that wants a ride home tell me before Friday please.

And Rhapsody is awesome. Wonder if I'll see Frankie tomorrow. Okay....lots of homework to do. cwap. >_<

-Bobby

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
echo's hill.................hands down ......................give u .....................smash power ............................to even over come..........................................nick ..................................with a 3.............................stock .........................................power that can never b learned ...................imagin

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
frank

frank

frank

P-NIS man .... is it done yet ....u said ud be done (b' ' ) b can u be done by thur's so we can show micheal be fore he comes on friday......oh yess .....the CC'er is hear for u frank

....teach him well

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'll bet lots of people are off playing World of Warcraft Burning Crusade. My friend just bought it and is trying to install it. Said it was like 10 gigs. I have anime series of 50 + episodes that are smaller than that. @_@

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay. Gotcha Shoyo. If you're willing to leave when Matt wants to leave then that's all good.

Sooooo...Ken really is stuck up? ( kinda confused on the posts ) Likes advertising? Himself? o_O Kinda curious as to what kinda person Ken is. I only saw one picture of him and far be it from me to judge looks, but Ken is a true gamer geek. ^^ Andrew told me that he is hella rich. Frankie said that his brother Manacloud was pretty brutal to the Hawaii team. Well if Ken is rich, that would explain why he has the time to be best smasher in the world.

But yeah hopefully my Marth will be more up to snuff by Friday. Got to actually play some today. My friends brother and I went one on one alot. He has potential with Shiek, but he always approaches with a dash attack or dash grab. Made it really easy to side step/grab.

Homework is done. I am sleep. -_-

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Don't hurt me either pl0x!

Here's a few since the Chat window's there:

Sephiroth Ken (9:55:23 PM) has entered the room.(ZOMG!)
Sephiroth Ken (10:03:52 PM): nealdt
Sephiroth Ken (10:03:54 PM): post the webpage
Sephiroth Ken (10:03:57 PM): for OC2 dvd
Sephiroth Ken (10:03:58 PM): they will buy
Sephiroth Ken (10:06:11 PM): who wants to buy an OC2 dvd with my OC2 staff shirt
Sephiroth Ken (10:06:18 PM): all for a low price of $50
Person of Korea (10:06:43 PM): give me yur controller ken then ill buy it
Sephiroth Ken (10:06:56 PM): my controller is worth 40,000
Sephiroth Ken (10:07:08 PM): blood sweat and tears been in that controller
Arurian Dance (10:07:29 PM): must not work good then
Arurian Dance (10:07:53 PM): so is it possible if i just wanted your blood, but not the whole bundle?
Sephiroth Ken (10:08:05 PM): buy OC2 dvd
Sephiroth Ken (10:08:11 PM): and i will sign controller
Sephiroth Ken (10:08:16 PM): for a low price of $50
Sephiroth Ken (10:08:47 PM): controller is $25 + $25 dvd im actually losing money
Sephiroth Ken (10:08:48 PM): here
Sephiroth Ken (10:10:00 PM): who heres buying an oc2 dvd?
Sephiroth Ken (10:10:25 PM): buy one and ill auto graph the cover for you
Sephiroth Ken (10:10:30 PM): all for an extra $5
Sephiroth Ken (10:12:00 PM): im azn
Sephiroth Ken (10:12:03 PM): all azns good at sc
Sephiroth Ken (10:14:16 PM): everyone i'd like to make an important announcement
Sephiroth Ken (10:14:20 PM): NEALDT HAS A **** NOSE
Sephiroth Ken (10:15:15 PM): smashboards thread about " nealdt has a **** nose?"
Sephiroth Ken (10:17:12 PM): Everyone i would like to make another big announcement
Sephiroth Ken (10:17:24 PM): NEALDT HAS A **** NOSE and so does his girlfriend!
Sephiroth Ken (10:18:14 PM): im asian
Sephiroth Ken (10:18:17 PM): asians dont have **** noses
Sephiroth Ken (10:23:11 PM): Who wants to buy an OC2 dvd
neal yung (10:23:52 PM): http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~nterrell/Images/cctourney/IMG_0163a.jpg(Ken's sisters~)
Sephiroth Ken (10:25:07 PM): ill tell you how nealdt's g/f looks like
Sephiroth Ken (10:25:09 PM): imagine nealdt
Sephiroth Ken (10:25:12 PM): but as a GIRL
Sephiroth Ken (10:25:15 PM): and u have his g/f
Sephiroth Ken (10:28:09 PM): who wants to buy an OC2 dvd
Sephiroth Ken (10:28:20 PM): it shows me rapping chu dat

Stuff like that. Man that took long!

Top Bottom