• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah for reals. One of the MANY reasons that Robert got banned from playing with us. I think he's afraid of me now. lol Idk. I would invite him, but I may not have room in the car for him cause lots of my friends already said they like come.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
And yeah, bringing a Wii could be risky. I trust you guys buuuut. Nahnah. I have friends with cubes. One of the used to be mine as a matter of fact. I could ask them to bring. Oh yeah, I have discounts at Pizza hut that expire on Feb. 1st. So I could buy/bring as well. I have a feeling that even 10 pizzas may not be enough. @_@

I'm just glad I have no class on Fridays. Loooong weekend bonus!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
so wuts the percent completion of the VIDEO

FRANK

FRANK

FRANK

this is so FRANK see's this

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ya ya give me the weekend for editing and uploading... its probly gonna be on filefront and youtube but since its like an hour long imma cut it into like 5 parts

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Can't wait for the vid. Idk if I can download youtube vids. Tried to once but didn't really know what I was doing. >_> Is their another way I can obtain it?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well youtube only for like sowing on websites like myspace etc... and imma upload on filefront or soemthing if you really want the actually file of the crew battle still editing

lol at matt

and yes its that long so dont hastle me about me not putting up the vid yet

*edited for content*

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Yeah for reals. One of the MANY reasons that Robert got banned from playing with us. I think he's afraid of me now. lol Idk. I would invite him, but I may not have room in the car for him cause lots of my friends already said they like come.
Many reasons? What else did he do? I know he can act really stupid and stuff, but... was he really that bad? Actually, maybe I shouldn't be asking that >.<

And anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it again. My grandma suggested moving the dinner that we usually have on tuesday to friday. Perfect timing...

FireFly

Smash Lord
he used to live here for a few months for college but moved back to the mainland and we're all hoping that we see him again soon

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
ahhhhhhhh frank the i hope ur not taking out the trash talk, cuz thats wut made the vid so gud + i like to hear my stup1d *** going at with tom lol

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
tom already saw the t6 awhiles back already

shoyo yups we played gimpy already and his big papa bowswer ***** ppl

scott ya got some trash talking in the background when we were filming like that one were you picked final D again and adrian yells "stop picking final you f@g!!!!" one of my favs....

as for the editing i finished up to were bryant knocked me out and rick enters with his captain shoots

edit for content

o ya mite be heading to UH tues or wens so bobby boy if you wanna smash at your breaks bewtween classes ill give you a headsup ^^ (ya im not goin school this semester)

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
can u hear the part when nick says "Justice cannot wait" That was the funnist thing i heard. **** but i only knocked off one stock offa the kap crew! well i'm a little better, so if we have another crew battle then we should have that one cuz i'm gonna play better, but that actually sounds like i'm being selfish to highlight myself. But i think a lot of people didn't do good...and ****in' rob didn't play.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sounds good to me Frankie. I just played last night. Totally trounced my friend and now he wants to practice and get better. lol I'll probably play him again on Sunday. His little brother wants to play me too.

Oh yeah Frankie, if you do come to UH, just text me ahead of time so I can plan ahead cause I have work sometimes. Yeah, most of my crew is scattered now because of classes. We barely get to play eachother anymore and they're getting really rusty. It shows. @_@

So if you want you can come on down. I usually have my wii and small tv on hand. Will it just be you coming or will others be coming as well?

Oh yeah, bought the game Yggdra Union yesterday. Lovin it. I highly recommend it.

I'm hungry. :o

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
you lazy bum!!!
nah joke!!!
so smash still on this friday?
I'm working 7 days straight since this past friday, so I want some smash this coming friday!
I need to relax by getting stressed in smash!!!

btw, this be some Dexter. Uber falcon player extraordinaire.

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
no lol.

this is dex's bro, jeff. um, i was the guy with glasses who only stayed at the tv that was used for the crew battle last friday if that helps describe me. :?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
video almost done the second half of shoyos match with cha got cut off somehow when i was transfering it from trail version of adobe premier to windows movie maker so kinda got to redo that part then did most of the transitions and got to do credits, titles and all those things

so ya im at the home stretch

Top Bottom