• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
are we still doing this anti-kapulei crew or wut, the last list i made didn't work out to much since we werent playing the kapulei krew, so was up frank or are we just gona do some random and anti.

frank

frank

frank

100% the vid, on orshiro should be done by friday. but not 100% if it will get to you

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
U guys at Hawaii.

Do u know a guy name Tomo H. Hideaki O. Yonkwon, Joshua Nickle, Daniel Allen?

Just answer Y/N

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
U guys at Hawaii.

Just answer Y/N
No. just wondering, are they supposed to be the smash gods in the state of hawaii?

and FRANK.
friday school ends at 1440 for me. and for me to get to ala moana takes half and hour to 45 mins. so around 1530 to 1600 i should be there for pick up. if scott is coming on friday maybe i can just catch a ride with him, if that's possible. i gonna ask him tho.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
U guys at Hawaii.

Just answer Y/N
no.... never heard of them sorry

and wtf are u using full hour time thingy terence.... i had to convrt that **** in my head >.> o wells ill just keep checking the boards then on who needs a ride and all

AND YES KAPOLEI VS EVERYONE!!!!
updated list:

1. Frank [yes]
2. Alvin [yes]
3. Ian [yes]
4. Rick [yes]
5. Charles [yes]
6. Tom [yes]
7. Arvin [yes]
8. Nick [yes]
9. Felix [no answer yet]
10. Elson [no answer yet]

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
i'm not gonna go on friday. I've played too much smash already, yes i said it, TOO MUCH SMASH!!!! So, i'm gonna stop for awhile and make music and hang with my gf more. So, i'll play everyone again when brawl comes out, ok, take it easy everyone, and have fun on friday.

MAtT

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
U guys at Hawaii.

Just answer Y/N
Nope, never heard of them. I should play them though.

I should be ready by 3:30. If the pickup's at Ala Moana, I should get there by 4 with Terence if he doesn't go with Scott.

I call second shot at Nick then.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
I here by dub Game and Watch as my second main.
He's some fun shizz!!!
I'll be trying to use him more than falcon in order to give him some experience in combat.
I feel so proud

Also, I call Tom, got 6 matches planned against him. Tom, I expect to lose all 6.

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
To:Everyone dat answered and curious

Nah I just wanted to know cuz i used to live there 9 months a go

They were my friends Dats all. :)

Well thx anyway

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah i got to tell u guys

they arn't that great like those who know short hops, wave dash...ect
but they realy bored nowadays and i can't teach em. They'd love to learn these things.

oh yeah they live in O'ahu and some of them play soccer for Powder Edge
Ring any bell?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Heeeey. I guess that means the party is gonna start without me. T_T I don't get done with school till 5:15. Shoyo, I must play you again. I'm getting better and better at landing that money kick. I can do it three times in a row to certain characters providing they DI the right way.

Too much smash??? NO SUCH THING!!! Lies all lies!!! But then again I guess having a gf will do that to ya. I'll b back to post laters after I eat and get home. O_O

-Bobby

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I hate mondays. Gotta play as many people as I can on Friday.

I just need to know by Thursday if I'll be in charge of townies or not. From the sound of things though it looks like Frankie will take care of it.

I need to play more smash to relieve stress.

Oh yeah Frankie. Will you be coming to UH again this week? Hope so. Kay dens.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ummm...well I go to UH Manoa, but I live in Aiea. ^^

Wish I lived closer to town though. Then I wouldn't have to fight traffic and instead I could be fighting people in smash. : P

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
k boi's u know the rules put ur name next to a number,

ANTI KAPULEI crew:

boys the point of the crew is to win. kinda if ya wana play for fun like i do u can i guess. but they dont give any mursey

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Anti Kapolei Crew

1) Bobby

Idk if I should go first, but we'll work that out later.

Good matches tonight Shoyo. My Zelda can hang with all your character except your Marth, Shiek and Fox. I'll get your fox with my Zelda someday. ^^

Hey Frankie, do you need me to drive the townies in to Kapolei on Friday? I can share some of the load if you need. Just lemme know by Friday.

Zelda ftw. :D

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Anti Kapolei Crew

1) Bobby
2) Zenobell <- Cool eh? Anyway, Shoyo
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hahah, yeah, good matches today. GOod luck with that sir. I'm sure you will soon. =)

I'm a load eh? Maybe a diet is in order.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Aunty Kapolei Crew?

1) Bobby
2) Zenobell <- Cool eh? Anyway, Shoyo
3) D to the Xta.
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Should I use falcon or game and watch?

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
um gud since felix is in cuz IM NOT GOING HA HA ha..... mom wont let me cuz i do my homework 100% all the time and 100% turned in ont time, but i get D's and ****. then i woudln't read the newspaper to go on the comp and is some how connected to my outer life hhmmm yeah have fun yall.....
frank

frank

frank

my media friend deleted the vids of u, so he asked for the tape back and i fawking lost it so no combo vid for u this friday . . . . like ever, sorri brah

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
um gud since felix is in cuz IM NOT GOING HA HA ha..... mom wont let me cuz i do my homework 100% all the time and 100% turned in ont time, but i get D's and ****. then i woudln't read the newspaper to go on the comp and is some how connected to my outer life hhmmm yeah have fun yall.....
frank

frank

frank

my media friend deleted the vids of u, so he asked for the tape back and i fawking lost it so no combo vid for u this friday . . . . like ever, sorri brah
scott you ****ed up son.
well frank i will be at alaz at around 4?
and dexter can you bring oshiro too?
i think he should be in the crew battle.

Top Bottom