• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I have a question... I talked to manacloud about the OC2 DVD not working, and this is what he said:

"well it wouldnt play on ur dvd player heh. It should play on ur computer however yes we have been getting defects lately. So please send back the dvd plus cover and we will send u a new one."

What's he referring to by "the dvd plus cover"? Does he just mean the DVD in it's original case, or what? I don't think that he would have to write something so obvious like that I should send the DVD back in it's case, right? I hope that doesn't mean money to cover shipping again or something like that.

BTW, sorry if this is a stupid question. I've never dealt with returning stuff that I have to mail back >.<

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Cancelled huh? Oh well, doegeball! If I can go.
Well, Thursday, we'll see how you do mr Bobby.

Hahah, Daniel, joke post right? I'm pretty sure he means DVD + Cover(Probably case with the sleeves and everything)
Don't think it's gonna be extra shipping. Shouldn't be at least. Anyway, return everything that came, and you should be fine.

So no clue on if it's burnable yet?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah no Smash on Saturday. Sorry guyz. I'll be at the Cheesecake Factory that night anyways. But next week hopefully we'll be back at Joses like usual.

Mr. Bobby....I love it. XD Been studying Zelda and reading the Zelda forums like crazy. $ kick son!!!

-Bobby

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks for letting me know terence. We'll work out rides tonight and stuff.

Yo Dex! We'll be smashing from about 6:30 till about 9:30 or so. I think you have a car yeah? We'll be doing this at UH Manoa. I'll tell you where you can park and stuff later.

There will be a Jazz band rehearsal going on in the band room, but as long as we don't scream and stuff it should be no problem.

And so my journey as a smash journeyman begins....100 posts!!!

-Bobby

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Kay then Dex. Sorry but maybe next time.

Rob we'll be doing this all the way out in UH Manoa. If you can make it out here on your own or have a car, then that's perfectly fine. But you're more than welcome to join us.

So far looks like it'll just be shoyo, terence and myself. There will only be one tv so we'll probably just sub in and out.

You guys can come before 6:30 or whatever, but we won't start smashing till then because I don't want to bust out the TV and stuff until after most of the teachers and students go home.

Now then, I'm running on 8 hours of sleep in two nights, so I am sleep.

-Bobby

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
yes matthew dodge ball this saturday dodgeball/potluck this saturday....

.... gosh o well me and gene thought we could spend a day and spend some quality time with our newly found smash friends but i guess they only want to stay as just smash friends owelll its alright...... sigh.... hahahahaha

Yay!!!!!!! My prom date is hot now gotta frickin pay for bids!!!!!!!!!! Sizzle ****'s thats canna take a bite out of my paycheck today!!! dammmmmnnnnnnnnnnn! yay! prom = hotel party =fun! = dammmn more money i have to spend o well senior make it count

dude just checking is the video done?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I don't know Daniel. I'm probably gonna be the only band member there. A couple of my crew members are in the jazz band though.

I highly suggest you eat before going down. I was gonna eat with my crew at Zippeys afterwards, but I probably won't if I have to drive people home. So I'm pretty sure I'll eat before 6:30.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Smash friends is da best friends, Bryan!!!
I used to like playing dodgeball and shizzle with my friends, but sooner or later, things cool down, and all you got is smash. Well, for me anyways, my friends don't like smash anymore. It's all my fault.
I might come down saturday, MIGHT.
If I not lazy.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Word Dex. Smash friends rox my sox! Sorry Brian, but I can't go anywhere on Saturday. I have 2 projects to do and a house to clean. My dad will probably lose his patience if I don't do it soon. And the Cheesecake Factory got postponed. T_T

10 Minutes till freedom >_< and curry house =D

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
This is perfect. My brother has class at UH from 6 to about 9, so he can take me. Also, congratulations on your hot prom date >.<

And for some reason, I've decided to start practicing with Fox...

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
wow long time ive been here and i hear dodgeball? fuuuccckkk my friends would be up for it i think lol idk tho we work bobfest night from 4pm friday and the latest maybe 4ish - 5ish the next day so ya idk that and i got soemthing to go to in the morning

as for the vids im getting to it i finally just got the new editing software and that ****s a beast lol still playing around with it and ****s fun lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz Dex. I remember my senior prom back in the day.

Hope you feel better Tom. Flu sux like homework.

Yay Frankie!!! Can't wait for the video!!! I wanna see what I actually look like when I play. Maybe I can learn some stuff from that too. In any case, my crew is dying to see it. And call me or something if you're gonna be at UH. =D

And yeah, there was lots of waiting, but Shoyo got to play the most since he was pretty much undefeated at the end of it all. Idk, I didn't really play that well today. I'm probably too used to the rhythm and tendencies of my crew members, cause I played them alot lately. But still, Terence said my Zelda was a lot better than he expected. ^_^

Zelda forums have been kinda slow lately. Maybe I should start a topic. *goes off to check*

-Bobby

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehe, they are. In fact most of them just spend time arguing. And get all these haters popping in bashing the Zelda users.

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
you guys talk to much lol, page 149 already. last i been on it was only like 131. and my post count teh sux lol D:

and dodgeball. . . . so for kids >_>;

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey Dex!!!

Y'free tonight? My friend may need me to wait for him so I can drive him home tonight, so I'll be UH again. We can smash if you wanna drive out.

I'll probably call up shoyo and matt too. Anyone else that wants in they'll have to find their own way home cause I running low on gas and I need to save money. So yeah. Call me at 497-4851 cause I won't be checking the forums after 3pm.

-Bobby

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
you guys talk to much lol, page 149 already. last i been on it was only like 131. and my post count teh sux lol D:

and dodgeball. . . . so for kids >_>;
haha know your roots!!!! its for kids but i aint no old man!

but its super dodge ball if you not ganna play dont hate on the game!!!! haha well if any of you come hopefully at least one of you maybe none of you after this post!!!!

-Head Hunting is legal (acctually its incurraged)
-no crying
-deal with what ever happens too you
-if you cry we laugh (and point)
-we use about 10 balls at once so watch out
-shambattle = atomatic headshots for at least one person
-dont be salty u get beand deal with it
-game is not wor the week!

i hope i dident scare anyone away

haha im watching stevo get waxed...

p.s. if you wanna see my date u have to go tomy hotel party after prom!!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ah tonight was good training for me. I think my spacing with Zelda has improved again. I'm aiming more than just flailing my moves. The bair is alot more efficient than the fair for defending because it comes out 3 frames faster. I did some pretty sexy up throw to $ kick combos and edge sweet spots too.

I came to the conclusion that unless I take full advantage of all of Zeldas moves, I won't be able to consistantly hold my own in battle with everybody. So I will be training my Shiek. My main will still be Zelda, but Shiek will work with her as a unit when the character match up calls for it. My Shiek is still uber n00b and all, but I follow Captain Jacks methods pretty well. I almost ALMOST beat your fox Shoyo! Oooo it was so close I could taste it. So I'll be ready by the next smash fest, whenever that is.

-Bobby

Top Bottom