• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
hey gimpy, sorry i couldnt get back to you. but you still didnt tell me how my fox was. hahaha. ahh ill give out my phone number after i get to play with you guys more

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
we should all put down our AIMs if we have it cuz idk how long this site is gona be down so mine is
Chungamer2
for who ever needs contact

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
after OC2 is done i wana play nick capcom vs snk 2 heard he got some MAD countering skills id like to see

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
k guys team livewire is heading out to cali hope we do u guys proud >.< we see you guys again on the 19 heh yaaaaaaaaay THIS ****S FOR HAWAII

Darkcloud11

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here and I hope to challenge you guys in smash soon. BTW, are any of you from Waipahu?

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
anyone wanna set up a day this weekend to play? friday? saturday? Im getting tired of playing with my one friend and the cpu's, to me its a waste of life LOL.. please post up

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
so would let u guys play at my house since its in pearl city but im so stocked this weekend from 9 - 600pm

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Okay, now it's a little less likely that I can go this weekend. I just found out that my flight is on sunday, and I don't want to be too tired when I get to California.

Maybe after the OC2 we can have another tournament, or at least a big smash fest.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
1/2 the crew is demoralized. They got wrecked by Ken and a few people from the house they're staying at. I'm gonna have to talk some sense into them seeing as some are considering dropping out from the tourney.

I'm frustrated and pissed off right now.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Oh hell no! You guys went all the way down there, and now you're not going to even enter.
It doesn't matter if you lose to Ken, he hacks. lol
But at least stay in the tourney for the experience. This is a big tourney. I'm not as good as you guys, and I'd still enter it.
You guys went there as a crew, if some of you don't enter, then you're wrecking it for the rest of the crew. Okay, so you lost to ken and some other guys (guys from japan?) You guys are bound to face guys who aren't as good as you.
Don't let down your friends guys. If you're not going to enter cause you think you can't win, then at least enter for you friends and the experience.
Or maybe give my a$$ some money, fly me up there, and let me enter! Joke.
Anyways, go for it!

Btw, the guys that I know, which of you played ken?
And how'd you do?

God I wish I could be there.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could be there too. After all the help and info Ken gave me, I still couldn't make it.

Don't give up guys. You shouldn't get depressed if you lose to some of the best players in the world. Just remember that you can learn things by playing people better than you. After all, I've gotten better since I started playing you guys. :)

FireFly

Smash Lord
hey guys, a quick update. I was one of em that decided to quit playing smash. but after playing killaor in a friendly match and beating him, i've decided to enter the tournament and just keep going

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
ahhhh... you guys should do alright, dont let loses bring you guys down. if you guys get whooped then that adds experience. for me, i think that smashing in one state is good enough. heh. good luck guys.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
YOU TOM?
You wanted to quit!?
That's unbelievable!
Anyways, I knew that if you guys won at least one match, you'd feel better.
I hope the others are still going to enter too.
By the way tom, who'd you use when you lost, and who'd you use when you won?
And what about nick, jose, and frankie? How did they do in those friendlies?
And come on guys, stick with it!

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
Definately want full updates of alaska/hawaii crew battles, if anyone would be kind to post: who's on the crew
who they face
how much stock we lost

when that information is available, it would be greatly appreciated

FireFly

Smash Lord
nick is always having fun. jose wanted to quit kinda, suprisingly. he made a decision that there is not going to be a hawaii/alaska crew in the internationals. frankie didn't want to do doubles but i made him do it.

i beat killaor in a friendly match with CF when he was jiggs. i also beat gimpyfish's bowser with CF in a friendly match, and i also beat hayatos doc in a friendly match with fox.

we had a five man crew with me, nick, arvin, frank, and jose and we didn't do all that well, but I had fun anyway. I'm not going to quit.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Don't give up on smash. I'll talk to some of you about it tomorrow. Good luck, guys, and don't let losses drag you down. I've fallen from a high pedestal, believe it or not, and I'm still trying to get everything back despite losses. I hope there's a misunderstanding and you guys were only considering dropping from the tournament, and not dropping smash =p Was nice talking to you, tenyear, I hope you didn't have your hopes up too high for the crew battles.

Just try to learn from everything you do in game. And PLAY MORE! I only got to play Firefly. You won't have anything, even memories, to learn from if you don't play.

This game is nice because you can make good vacations out of it =D Speaking of which, a Hawaii vacation would be nice sometime in the future =) So don't consider dropping it!

-Lunaris

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
When is a good time to play fuzzy? fri? sat? or sun? im free in the day time except friday cause i finish work at 2 so.. just post up maybe we can set up somthing..

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Friday I don't work, and I think I don't have anything on saturday either. I'll need to double check though. On sunday, my day is pretty packed, so I can't do anything.

Top Bottom