• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
who says i'm going to lose money?

you should all know not to underestimate bowser, even though he was t3h poo back then ;)

you all accept and you know it, i'll see ya'll there!

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys!!

where do you all play at now. I really loved playing with you guys earlier, so I want to play ya guys again. Hopefully I can still be some of a challenge ^_^

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i say ur going to lose money hate to say it, but there is so much of the other gusy so what im saying is just in numbers ur going to lose money to some one. um im free for friday but dont know how ima get there but i live pretty close so i could possibily walk.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
that i dont have any money to start with from the beginning.... besides tom is the one talking trash lol even tho i wreck his *** for fun lol ISNT THAT RITE TOM TOM?!?!?!?! lol dont hate tom

FireFly

Smash Lord
dude, im just messin around about me talking crap and whatever, don't worry about it. and about my mem card, I'll probably ask them the next time i go down there which will probably be Friday I think.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
what time you guys going on friday? I finish work at 2pm that day but, depends what time you guys staying till. I can make it at like 4ish.. Oh and Tom my bad we cant find ur mem card but Im pretty sure it was in the SSBM case i'll ask Wes who he gave the game to.

FireFly

Smash Lord
allright i got my mem card back and it's all good. we should play again sometime because last time was great

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
ahhh, i cannot come anytime this week, maybe when school starts i can. i got sick, frickin...i hate food. i wouldve been able to come this week but cannot now. k.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
k just a friendly remider i found out that zone is being an *** now,

iTS $5 PER PERSON
PER HOUR. . . .

yeah it sucks, but if u can get a way with then all G

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you guys need to stop going to lan cafe's for this, go to somebody's house. its free, and you can organize it all yourselves. dooooo iiittttt....

FireFly

Smash Lord
$5 per person per hour WTF. and it's hard to organize to go to someones house with the amount of people/time/work/distance and crap like that

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
FireFly said:
$5 per person per hour WTF. and it's hard to organize to go to someones house with the amount of people/time/work/distance and crap like that
you know what we do here?

we go... hey *people who know who they are*...
just come over every friday from like 6-midnight. its all just chill, bring a tv and a cube if you've got it, if not, meh, we can manage.

i'm not gonna tell ya how to do it ;)

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
many of us dont have rides. thats means were gona end up in kapulei some where, at tom's, jose's, fanky's house or somthing. then theres school

Sparx401

Smash Rookie
Ermm...hello, this is my first time here, and I live in Waipahu (Village Park). Man, I can't find anyone to play in my area. All my friends are too busy wrapped up in their myspace. Grrrr.....I need someone to smash.

I heard that there was a tournament being held somewhere.....um....was it at Kapiolani?!!! *can't remember* >_<

FireFly

Smash Lord
Whoa. Sparx. We need to contact each other on AIM. Mine is tom2k981. I think I've seen you before like back in October or something and I might've deleted you off my buddy list. Your AIM just sounds very familiar

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
anyone playing this friday? We all should meet at someones house or somthing... does anyone go to jose's house to practice? I would go if i knew when and where...

Oh and JUSTIN let me know when you ever wanna come over to practice LOL

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
if you guys live pearl city, I'm down for going over to someone's house. If it's ok that is.
If so, then just say when and where, and I'll personally give you a good old fashioned nair to knee. =)

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played in weeks... Now I get off work at 3, but I can't really go anywhere since my brother needs the car. On the other hand, I could probably ask him to take me somewhere on Saturday.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Sorry you haven't seen us updating. We've all been busy at the water park and with graduation parties.

Last night was the last night of practice at my house. Before I leave on the 5th I have to do a lot of organizing at home and planning with my girlfriend and her dad for California. Our practice times were from 6-midnight and it really cut people out of the schedule.

I personally blame The Zone for their outrageous prices ($5 per person, per hour) as the sole reason why there hasn't been any smashfests. Greedy IMHO. With UH starting up next month, maybe I might be able to score a classroom for us to all play in (Although it may be late) Sorry we couldn't get you into our practice Scott. I told everyone that the practice woulda have you coming over for about two hours and later that day they all accepted working the night event. By the time I got to them and knock some sense it would have been too late for you to come over. Bah

This week and next week practices will be held at Arvin's house (Peach) however I won't be there. The boys need to learn how to set up practices on their own. When we all get back from OC2 and things settle down I'll try and talk to the Zone about a reduced pricing system for us. I doubt it'll work but The Zone is the only place thats a comfortable distance for everyone. As much as I hate to accept it, it'll have to be where our get together smashfests have to happen.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
you guys better do ur best in the toury, but u better not lose to some bowser dude lol

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
So would practices still be from 6-12? If they are, would it be okay to leave before midnight? I already know that my parents wouldn't want me staying out that late.

FireFly

Smash Lord
i got a family party thing to go to on saturday, so i guess i'm available for smash on friday or sunday. anytime around 2 or 3 i guess

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I think friday is a holiday for me. So, when are you guys practicing at Arvin's house? I miss smashing with you guys ever since I started work.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
jose leaves this friday or saturday i think and the rest of us leaves the following wensday
well the thing is that were not really training hardcore no more just free play smash, the boys just usually hang out somewhere or smash if were not working.... THE THIS IS THO!!!!!!...... tuesday (aug 8) will be my last and only day off before we leave for cali.... which is the next day.... from today on (aug 3) i work till that day off. so ya its gonna be hard to find time to smash with other ppl outside of our group. thing is some of us including me are gonna stop playin smash before we leave for cali (to relieve some stress and get some RnR) im hanging my sticks up after friday... but ya idk really

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Okay, it's next friday that's a holiday. And I don't mind just playing for fun. When would anyone be playing next? It's boring beating the computer, and my brother will only play the original smash with me.

Top Bottom