• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and to all my smash buddies I forgot to mention. If you guys arent scared to fly a 9 passenger single prop plane, I can hook you guys up with 20$ round trip tickets interland its standby but hey its cheap. you just gottha give me a couple of days heads up on date and return of the flight oh and to where.. so let me know i left my number on the above post.. so yeah ..

princess_of_hyrule

Smash Cadet
Thanks Jose for your insight, it gets my hope up a little, that I have the potential to be as good as you Kapolei guys...it just takes a lot of practice against others and a LOT of losing until I start winning...heheSo you guys are playing today? Shucks, I work too...but hopefully I'll smash with y'all one of these days before summer is over! Have fun guys. :)

FireFly

Smash Lord
Frank just called and said that we might be arriving later than 4, sorry. Don't worry, we'll be there though >,<

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Well that was fun. At least I won a few matches, so I know I got a little better. Unfortunately, I had to leave before I could play player one. Oh yeah, and it was great playing you, supercussion. Was I your waveshine practice dummy? :rotfl:

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
Joses samus i good...really. he just doesnt allow time too attack! i never got a chance. you guys are good. i guess i need to practice with many different chars to know their physics. anyway was i underestimated? heh. ill do better next time, its just too cold in there.

FireFly

Smash Lord
lol, cold. But yeah, it was great playing you. I had fun even especially when I almost lost those two matches with fox and cf.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
i just gotta know the way you guys play more. too bad i cut my nails, frick. its harder to SHDL and waveshine.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
saturday!
How bout sunday, i'm off that day. =)
If not then oh well.
Son of a!!!
And who is this supercussion?
Almost beat tom eh? You must be a pretty decent player.
I'd like to challenge you sometime.
Moonwalk edgehog ftw!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
ehh...i beat toms fox. the first match was to see how he played he knows how i play cause he watched videos coughcheatcough...nah nah nah. toms a pretty good player. put up a fight.

FireFly

Smash Lord
ahem, I didn't see how your doc played. I just watched your fox kill me the first 3 lives and tried to come back but it didn't work. Though I did beat you 2/3 of the time ~_~ I had fun and all

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
lol player one. your links pretty good.

oh yeah by the way, i played fuzzy, and hes pretty good.i just gotta stop SDing.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
i cannot next week friday. but next week thursday about noonish or after noonish, before 3.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
so we got next friday, sat and sun, umm im pretty gud for NEXT fri, sunday or tomaro i think my aim is Chungamer2

FireFly

Smash Lord
I gotta go someday, cuz I forgot to get my memory card back. It says "Tom" on the top side of, by the way.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the late response, I had a blast seeing you guys play. John, you and your friend got better from last time. Seeing a lot more sex kicks/BAirs and saw you trying out the bomb recovery. I kinda died a little inside when his turnip was his own undoing ;P

Honestly I was surprised with you Andrew. You need the least amount of work from us so far as Im concerned and I can't wait to see your friends play. Double Lasers-Wave Shining-UpB control, I'm surprised. You should try Ian's Fox (He was sick yesterday). Also sorry for the f-tilt ending, I wanted to see how'd react when I switched my playstyle into N00b Samus.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
thats my problem, playing slow floaty characters. like jigs, peach, and samus. but for fast paced battles im on it.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
okay sat just got scratched for me but i think ill b there if more people come on sunday 12ish with adrian

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
sounds gud, i can go maybe after 3 i think im going to movies. so idk wut time ill b back any time after 3 gud for u

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
im scheduling thursday with my guys here in waipahu. anyone wanna come? at the zone of course.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
sunday(tomaro) is changed to 230 ish if any one wants to come...franky, and his death turnups of death dude

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could go, but now a few factors are making it hard to get places. Hey supercussion, I still can't forget about the little accidental bomb bridge incident. That was funny.

Top Bottom