• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, chun, I can't make it today. Got no money for gas or play time.
Arg, and my bank's closed today. Maybe next time.

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
I haven't read the boards for a long time. When is the next time you guys are going to the zone? I wanna try out my ice climbers.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
gud god franky, i keep thinkings its jose, thats all rite u didnt make it dude i was out of it. wasn't doing to gud.
when is every one going next week. that dude from Waipahu is saying he was trying to come thurs, but every one else is trying for friday. every one try post when they are planing to come, or when they can

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
hey...i guess friday then. i finish my band crap at 12 and i might be able to just catch bus there.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
SuPeRCuSsIoN said:
bombbridge? i forgot....
You don't remember the funny incident? I was Link, and you were Samus. You were making a bomb bridge to get back on the stage, and I threw a boomerang or bomb (I don't recall which) aiming for you, but instead it blew up one of your bombs.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
yeah they did i was like wtf, they were like conversating on wut to charge. i was gona pay for the 3rd hour but they lady was like its 5 bucks...i was like wth we just came like 2 weeks ago and it wasn't that. they also started useing the comp to track time, so messed up

any way i think i can make it bfore 430 on fri day. my sisters car got jacked and she's useing my moms car which i was original using so idk. but it got no skoo on friday so im done kinda,,, ill post if im going on thurs, for any one else post if u can make it and wut time

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I found out good news and bad news for my situation concerning the OC2. The good news is, someone gave me the adress of the dojo that it was held in, so I could get the phone number (including the area code). The bad news is, I can't call the place. I get that annoying message "your call cannot be completed as dialed..."

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
are you guys going tomorrow? or next week friday? If it's next week then i might be able to make it. if i go i'll bring my cousin (the fox/link player) too.

FireFly

Smash Lord
I can stay till whenever... dunno bout Nick and Jose. Ok Frank just confirmed that he's going to the Zone.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
2 words and 2 words again, "i suck" but i dont care and 2nd "falcon punch" lol jokes jokes, its my only highlight of the day or even my life

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
lol its all gud i belive in karma so i can just see it coming back, which is did with a double knee from frecking tom gud god

FireFly

Smash Lord
hah, yeah. about that double knee, here's a tip: i try to play as fast as I can against ice climbers. you could kinda tell from the way i was moving and how i was super button mashing the controller, lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
tom - CF $10
nick - Falco $10
Jose - Sammy $10
Charles - Peach $10
Alvin - IC $10
Arvin - Peach $10
elson - marth $10
frank - jiggs $10
daniel - marth $10

oc2 money match requests, i assume you all have accepted, its bowser vs you're mains (i'm even taking them counter matches for ya'll, since you're MUH BOYZ!)

yayyuhhhzzz!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
sry tony im just there for the tourny >.< im trying to save up money for school and yes that 10 bucks is to much for me idk maybe ill do it i got to see how much money i get from working before OC2

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
record all of there fights i wana see them, im asumming that ull b palying up in cali. so tapeum please

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure I would take a mm. Actually, it seems like my main should be Link, since I think I'm better with him than Marth. I need to work on playing in front of numerous people so I can stop making stupid mistakes out of nervousness. Speaking of which, is anyone going to the zone on saturday? I'm going to try to go, but I'm not sure if my brother can take me.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Just to be sure, is money match exactly the same as the matches in the tournament (4 stock, no items, 3 sets, etc.)? With the exception of the bet on it, of course.

FireFly

Smash Lord
I think I can go zone on fri/sat. Up to everyone else. P1 where's my mem card?!? Oh, and Tony, I dunno if I wanna take your money and all, since you're part of MUH BOYZ!

Top Bottom