• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

FireFly

Smash Lord
You can try looking for stuff on the mlg website about him. Last time I checked they had an interview with Azen and Ken too I think.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I could only find his gamer profile on the mlg site. Is there some other place with an interview or something? BTW, thanks for all the ideas everyone.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
o fuzzy if you are going OC2 you need to start training with us ^^ get you up to date on strats and knowledge... and important basics you should kno and use often (jump cancel the grabs, japanese DI, power shielding <<< personal favorite lol etc).... livewire is gonna close soon so ya try to come often if you want training in for OC2 i can teach you stuff bout marth (basic combos etc) cause i play him kindaish. were pretty much doing late nites at jose house after livewire closes for OC2 training... idk how thats gonna work with you or not but we can teach you.... just tell us the date and time your coming to livewire and ill try to be there... tom tom can teach too lol

hope everything is going good with your dad tho cause just going there would be a great experiance for a smasher btw i saw your post at the OC2 thread lol

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I need a lot of practice. The problem got bigger, though. First my dad says he wants to talk to Ken, so I tell him he can use AIM to contact him. But now he wants to know what other tournaments Ken has hosted, where they were at, and how to contact the golf course where the OC2 is being held to check if there's a deposit down.

Did anyone else have this problem? It's getting rather frustrating.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
one word.... WOW :psycho: not even telling him that your not the only one going from this island wont help at all? i guess i can talk to him or one of us can reasure him and stuff...

FireFly

Smash Lord
err, i play a decent link also. btw, I'll be at livewire for a little while till around 4, then I'm gonna go watch a movie and come back

FireFly

Smash Lord
oh, sorry fuzzybunny but everyone was coming down today because nexis is coming. :|

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
Wow guys, thanks for the great smashfest. Lol, and thanks for all that challenged me today. I had so much fun and so did my few friends that I brought along. I hope ya guys enjoyed playing against my roy lol.

hopefully we can all smash some time after livewire goes down.

uremog

Smash Ace
hahaha, looks like we need to get better so we can give you guys a workout. except for nex, he seemed to be doing fine.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I see that quite a few of you are already registered for the OC2. So are you guys traveling as a group or something like that? Oh yeah, and does anyone know the last day to register?

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know the name of previous places where Ken has held tournaments? He wants to check with other sources besides the golf course for the OC2. My dad is making this really hard for me. He doesn't care what Ken or anyone says. Feel free to mock me for having such an insane parent.

uremog

Smash Ace
he has like, biweeklys at his house or something. i dunno about it tho cause i don't go. it doesn't sound likesomething that would help you either. it's not enough that so many other people are going? including people from hawaii?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
nope none from maui and yes were traveling as a group but our leader is heading there a week earlier than us to get some R and R with the GF

Naruto8o8

Smash Rookie
Ok cause i wanted 2 play other people without leaving the island other than my friends and i wanted 2 play in a tournament of some sort

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
sry most of us in this thread are here in oahu >.< and theres no tournys here anyway just smashing with friends and stuff.... besides were getting ready for OC2 ^^

princess_of_hyrule

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! Are you folks playing this weekend? The last week before Livewire closes? Shucks, I wish I got to go more before they closed. :( Anyway I've been trying different characters, Pikachu and Zelda...thought of changing my main but ah, we'll see...anyway if anyone is going this weekend, please post...I might be able to come I just need to check my schedule. Hopefully I won't get pulverized this time, eh? :)

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, no... I told him he could talk to you guys (even Ken said he would talk to my dad himself), but he said that you guys would just tell him what he wanted to hear. I think all I need is the number of the place where the OC1 was held to convince my dad.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I doubt he would go with me. Actually, I wouldn't want him to go. Manacloud gave me 8 good reasons why this tournament isn't a scam, and hopefully my dad will believe at least one of them. If not, I'll just stay home, regretting this for years to come...

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I just really want to see people like Bombsoldier and Ken. Anyway, when are you guys going to livewire next? We don't have too much time left...

FireFly

Smash Lord
Everyone was at livewire monday, but I think it's pretty much closed by now. :/

hmm, naruto, varietybarrage is in Maui. You can try contacting him by aim: varietybarrage

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Of all the days to miss... so where do we play now? I need practice.

And does anyone know places that Ken has rented for tournaments? No one seems to remember where the OC1 was held. If not, then I have a stupid question. How do you start topics? I'm sure someone would know of a tournament that Ken hosted where he had to rent a place.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
dude even tho it was close only the special ppl get to go in..... besides theres no TVs or cubes there no more we just did wat we do best and ..... chiiilllll

Top Bottom