• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
Gimpyfish62 said:
nexis, roy it up... then go 'o lol i lost cause i'm roy'

then switch to a real char.

like marth.
sorry but I already got an alt of falco

gimpy, get your bowser good enough to beat me roy first then talk :p

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
wait variety ur going to some place in maui and then going to north maui after that WTH i dont get it and yeah like PING said come here if u can cuz a there is one crew thats going up to OC2 that wants to have some challege from a player of East vs West

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*sigh* guys i'm ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that blair is NOT traveling FOR the purpose of smash, he is, however, interested in meeting the LOCAL smashers.

thats how i see it anyways...

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i still gont get y he goes maui then north maui.... he did ask for some people who play smash and low and bhold he fround the right page but he aint playin them

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
probably because hes on VACATION and was just wondering if ne one played smash.

oh, and what time and dates do you guys meet at livewire?

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
most of the time its week ends after EVERY ONE FINISHES WORK at the water park around like 3ish 4 around there, most poeple post if they can make it or not

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
whoa?! going UH next semester??!!?!?!?!?!?!? SWHEEETTTT SEE YA ROUND SCHOOL DEN MOFO!!!! wats ur major? lol yes i go to UH too

and friday sounds good ill be there i got a day off so shooooooooots

FireFly

Smash Lord
I'll be there Friday, err tomorrow. Saturday not a good day for me since it's dads day and stuff. hah, got it work

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well..... UH starts rite up the week after OC2.... if your going to the new student orientation thingy which i went too.... ties up with OC cause its during August or some stuff like that man but ya idk i guess i just see ya round school lol btw im tryin to get into SoA (school of architecture)

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
well i went to it and i learned quite a few things it was fun and worth while and all but you didnt really have to go to it to learn about the campus and stuff......
o ya this is frankie at jose house again lol

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
GUD LORD frank i keep thinking wow jose is posting tahts amazing and then o ya this is frank at JOSE house lol jp

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
i still gont get y he goes maui then north maui...
im going on vacation there, its a time share so I cant stay at 1 place the whole time, so we are using to different time share places.

uremog

Smash Ace
hey, nex, no fair going out there to smash w/o telling us. did you tell je? he'd probly wanna go too, esp since he lives that side.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
My bad Tom, I was hoping to get a reply sonner being that I dont have a computer at home I cant check the boards everyday. I wasnt sure if you were going to go . So decided to Just Sleep in :ohwell:.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I have a problem. My dad has no idea who Ken is and doesn't trust him or any of the other people organizing the OC2. Is there something I can tell him or show him that will convince him the Ken isn't a con artist? Like something from previous tournaments, or a profile or something like that?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
LOL. Fuzzy, your dad is really paranoid.
Maybe show him some things from the OC2 thread? I don't know if there is any useful stuff there.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Yes, he's very paranoid. I showed him the info from the OC2 page, but he still doesn't trust those guys. He says maybe if some well-known person like Bill Gates was hosting it, then he'd feel better about it. He says $60 for 3 days is too good to be true, even if they're using host families.

FireFly

Smash Lord
LMAO, don't show him this but I heard that Ken's personality is mean but he wouldn't be stealing money and crap like that. But idk if there's anyway to show that he isn't a con artist, sorry.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
if anything you can show him his myspace idk lol his aim is sephirothken maybe ur dad talking to him on aim may help if anything tell him that your not the only going cause were going as well.... besides ken has one a lot of MLG tournys. wins = alot of dollah dollahs for him so hosting an international tourny isnt a big deal. being number 1 in the world means sponserships, prize money reputation and fame so ya idk lol

Top Bottom