• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
wow alot of stuff happen in like 3 days, i cant think that even one of the crew guys would quit, any way. just think with one kill aginst the best just makes u want to push some more to get over them

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
hahaha heres the details:
about tom beating killaOR he 1 stocked him and it was 1 out of 3
i manage to beat some falcons and marths

tourny day:
team hawaii didnt do that well on doubles and crew
no internationals for us
singles nick and jose made it to top 64 players
cha made it out of the first pool and also manage to beat Hella once
Elson did his best but couldnt do it but hey it was his YOSHI not marth
as for me i did my best on doubles and crew took 5 stock on crew and for doubles i was talking mad trash and having fun ^^ i wasnt really into the doubles anyway

but other than that it was fun doing friendlies, i manage to beat some shieks and marths made friends with few ppl, Isia himself manage to memories all of our names. JD pro falco from Europe is cool I played with Kentaross KillaOR Cort Hayato and a few more. it was a great experiance and all that stuff 2 more days till school starts >.<

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
sweet hope you guys bring down some new moves and clips i hope, for those who get this in time for FRIDAY or tomaro, if you want i think you can come to my house not to far from the zone, my house is in pearl city if you can make it text me on my phone 2060490, time :12 ish or earler - 3pm ish names scott

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
sweet hope you guys bring down some new moves and clips i hope, for those who get this in time for FRIDAY or tomaro, if you want i think you can come to my house not to far from the zone, my house is in pearl city if you can make it text me on my phone 2060490, time :12 ish or earler - 3pm ish names scott
Man, im having mad troubles signing into the boards.. anywayz man i finish work at 2 i would'nt mind giong to ur house but i dont know if i can make it real early what time is the latest we can come? Oh, and if i do come i'll bring my friend Wes. oh the names John if anyone forgot lol( i still dont remember everyones names =x)

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Guys, just looked at the oc2 results. Looks like it was one hell of a tourney!
Just as I thought, ken won.
And what were your guys' names in the tourney? Through a little deciphering, i recognized tenyear, ping ping, firefly, and racer X from the teams listing. Assuming you guys were teams.
And dam you guys got rocked on doubles, rank 97 out of 98?! Ouch.
Good job to jose and nick making it to the top 64.
And good job to all you guys who played in the tourney and came out representing Hawaii. =)
If there's another tourney, maybe we'll get em next time.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
the results are in the tournament results section.
in the oc2 results thread, there is a link to a results site on one of the pages

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see you. Probably because I was busy looking for my classes >.< UH is kind of boring, but at least the classes are shorter and there's no homework.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
no homework!?
It's only the first days, bud!
You WILL be getting homework.
Well, depends on what classes you're taking.
arg, school!

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Well, even if they do give homework, only my world history teacher said that he's grading it. If it doesn't affect my grade, I'm not doing it =) I'll just study harder for midterms.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
So, for those of you who went to OC2, who got to play ken?
And if you did, how good would you say he is?
I know he's uber and all, but how would you describe his gameplay?

FireFly

Smash Lord
I got to play Kens Marth and Ganon and they are uber good. I was watching his fingers and they move pretty slow but he combos quickly. I just rushed in there with very little mindgames and got combo'd to death.

uremog

Smash Ace
you were watching his fingers? i always wanted to do that, see how a pro does it. i'm leaving in thurs, but i think i found soem good players up there, so maybe i'll get to be a better player (as in, if i'm not too lazy).

o yea, and you guys can play gimpy too during the school year. i couldn't catch him online :(

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
jose if i remembered correctly got 2 stocked by his ganon
nick challenged him 3 times
- 4 stocked at his house
- pools first match 3 stocked
- pools second match 2 stocked
tom already said his
cha i think didnt
elson didnt
arvin didnt
alvin didnt
me didnt (i took a nap at his house >.<)
ya pretty much

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
My friend and I had an idea. We're going to look for a tv to use for smash during our breaks on campus. I would be willing to chip in for a GC and stuff if we could find a room to keep it in, like the game room.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ill play but not as "hardcore" as before
i still have the urge and i wanna try some new **** out but school and work comes first now >.<

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
all i want is one more smash session with you guys.
you guys are my only challenge!
how about during a long weekend?
or whenever you guys can is fine.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
let's have one on 9/3.. because 9/4 is labor day so we can play without worrying about school... lol i guess
9/3 also because i work saturday afternoon >.<

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
okay, now here's the next problem, where are we gonna play?
that's been a problem since livewire closed.
and **** zone is expensive as shiznizzle!!!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i **** i was gona say my house but a... i got MB from like 1-7 gud god. then airsoft on labor day gerrrr

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Labor Day weekend is no good for us meaning the Water Park workers.... which is most of Team Livewire >.< busy busy busy sry gang maybe next time

Gamecube at the Gameroom? not a bad idea we will attract people and get more challenges.... idk really if we can tho.... but i want the GC at the big TV in the commons area by Subway and stuff ^^ only if can tho >.<

jmatsuda808

Smash Rookie
yo sups 808 peeps....im a senior in hs but i live close to UH Manoa so if any of u college kids think u good at smash hit me up les play sometime:)

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
hrrrrm sounds interesting lol
well i have a 2 hour break after 12:20 before my last clast starts... but im only at UH on MWF

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
Dude Ping ping, I have been going to the waterpark for my fathers event thats been happening for like a month on wed and sundays after the park closes. But I dont think I ever saw you there. You been slacking?!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well last week school started so you wont be seeing me..... sundays im there all the time... AND YOU WONT SEE MY *** CAUSE.... im down at kau kau at the back slaving making food and stuff

FireFly

Smash Lord
Labor Day weekend is no good for us meaning the Water Park workers.... which is most of Team Livewire >.< busy busy busy sry gang maybe next time

Gamecube at the Gameroom? not a bad idea we will attract people and get more challenges.... idk really if we can tho.... but i want the GC at the big TV in the commons area by Subway and stuff ^^ only if can tho >.<
at the water park?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
NO LITTLE BOY!!!! AT UH!!!! idk if can set up the tv there....
by what we mean the water park were gonna be working there this weekend.

Top Bottom