• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
only tom that i know plays link well.... nick plays kid link other than that its you tom and P1 plays link well that i know of anyway... i dont kno how good jose link is now tho so ya

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
hey ya guys still play on weekends? I am leaving this comming monday for UW so yea, hoping can play ya guys atleast 1 more time.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we can play on saturday. But I better start practicing again, since I've been trying to get better with Marth lately. Nexis, are you going to be able to play this weekend?

Where's a good place to play? Is the zone still expensive?

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I didn't mean too early. I just have a family dinner that night, so any time when we'll get done before 5ish. Tom, can you also play on saturday?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Frankie, I hope you're able to make that tourney you're talking about.
It would be some fun shiatsu, like the last one, except maybe bigger.
And maybe I'll make a better character choice than the last one.
Using fox...what the hell was I thinking.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Frick wish i can make a tourny but the way things are looking rite now.... i got no time life literally rite now is mainly school and work and both are kicking my filipino arse

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
cant sat morning i got something to do for my filipino class then rite after that i go work.... jose said were gonna have a small smash thing at his house today around 7 but idk if his inviting only us or everyone
all said and done team livewire is busy this weekend cept for tom cause he dont work at the waterpark...

kehp! Frankie

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I can't mke it either. I just found out my whole day is packed. To make things worse, my computer broke yesterday, so I have to type this using my brother's laptop >.<

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I don't think many people can play today. When's the next available day? I really want to see how my link compares to your guys.

My friend and I are still trying to get the UH gameroom, and if what he said was true, you can actually reserve the room. Still need to find out the details of that.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
My friend and I are still trying to get the UH gameroom, and if what he said was true, you can actually reserve the room. Still need to find out the details of that.
WOW NICE!!!! but all we really want is the TV lol but ya keep us updated with that stuff.... if things goes well we mite able to use the campus for a tourny or something lol *crosses fingers*

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
My house is offically open to Smashfests on Fridays 6PM-11PM. It should be happening weekly so hit up my house when you can. I got 3 TVs set up and if people wanna play other games we can sacrifice a TV. I also have a pool table but I doubt we'll be able to use it since the TVs are so close to each other.

Directions are posted a few pages back, but I'll repost them if you guys want. If you got friends who enjoy smash bring them along.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
woot reliving the livewire days of smash.... YOU SMASHERS COME!!! me..... want...... smash.... for those of you guys that can come see ya guys on friday ^^

OH! one thing..... anyone from town or something needs a ride to Jose's house on friday.... im coming from UH, my last class finishes on 4:20 if theres room in my car (cause i car pool ppl) i can lend you guys a ride to jose's place

KEHP!!! Frankie

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
woo hoo!
I'm off on friday. I am comin down there!
See you guys there.
Get ready for some new pwnage.
Nah joke.

Nah, serious.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we can have that competition for hawaii's best link this friday then. Which other link players can make it? Actually, I better check my schedule first. I think I can go friday night.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea for the tournament. We might be able to hold it at my church (HCC, it's really close to UH). It's not too big, but I'm pretty sure it can house an island wide tournament.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
I can bring my projection system if we ever hold this tourny, so we can play life size style.. LOL. Oh if you guys cant find a place to hold the tourny I might have a place, but it would be located on my side of the island (windward side) but its a huge rec center room with tables and everything so yeah.. just throwing out a few ideas.. lol

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
REMINDER!!!!!!!!
smashfest at jose house on FRIDAY!!!! from 6 - 11 at nite
PLEASE COME!!!!!!! and yes tom tom is this friday NOT SATURDAY!!!!!

KEHPS!!!!
Frankie

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
gotcha.
And I'm bringin my bro.
lol, he thinks he can kick your guys' butts with his sheik.
I hate sheik.

Oh, you guys want me to bring drinks or snacks or something? And by drinks, I mean soda or juice.

Top Bottom