• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
It depends on where you live.
If you can't find closer ride, I'll offer one. That is, if you don't live too far away.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
if anyone needs rides from town im coming from UH.... my last class finishes at 4:20pm rides going to and from places, i can give just as long as you give gas money ^^

TerenceLau: jose lives in kapolei lol

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Could you give me a ride? I think I can wait at paradise palms until your class is done (I finish work at 2). How much gas money would you need? I live right across the blaisedell if that's a factor.

Oh yeah, what do we need to bring? Just a controller?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
and for those who still doesnt kno were jose lives..... i guess we can meet up at the star bucks (close to were livewire used to be) and head out from there.... any questions theres my aim and ill be checking the thread tomorrow so post if u want my cell number or not lol

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
just call my cell wen you get there imma pick you up ill be back at kapolei around 5:30 - 6ish pending on the traffic getting home

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Kalihi eh? Sorry cuz, too far.
No word on the snackage or drinks, ok.
See you guys there. If I can find the place okay.

Is it ok if I bring my bro and a friend?

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
ok thats fine this is frankie btw not jose.....
if anything if you cant find jose house just meet me at startbucks (the starbucks near were livewire used to be) the starbucks near the gas station....

kehps then
Frankie

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully it'll be a big turnout. We got players from the highschool coming and I'll have three TVs running gamecubes. If theres too much smash, we could subsitute one of the TVs for Tekken/Guilty gear/Street fighter if people want to.

FireFly

Smash Lord
**** smash club got canceled because security was interviewing someone in the room we were playing smash in. some kid decided to steal an ipod and the security was too lazy to take it to the office or another room and there was no other place we could play at. I tried to ask people if they could make it and I think some can make it to jose house today.

Here's a map to Jose house in case anyone wants to see:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=91-938+Oaniani+Street&csz=Kapolei&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
haha the smash fest went pretty well
and frankie drove me home .. thanks!!
and nick's cd's are the shiz lol
now i am tired as hell and have work tmr.. god ****

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
was fun today.... played like *** tho... maybe cause i was delirious lol idk next time i guess.... and for those who im giving rides to and from jose house.... since i know were u guys lived the ride will be faster now.

ok way off topic: after dropping off daniel to his place me a nick were driving home and this one street was filled with hookers... i was like "nick hookers... and more hookers..... and theres some more..." and nick was like " OMFG WTF MAN THIS AINT HOTEL STREET!!!!"

kehps next week again
-Frankie-

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
lol a ****load of hookers. And thanks for the ride frankie. Hopefully I'll do a little better with link next time and not air dodge off the stage again.

Something just occurred to me. I forgot to play P1 in a link ditto. P1, tom, and me need to play each other for the link of hawaii. I also need to avenge my loss against toms link >.<

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
Thanks jose for the great smashfest, and hope to challange you again. Maybe next time you will pick your samus.. lol also thanks frankie for the great matches, oh by the way that bomb tech was pure luck haha. To fuzzy im sure to play you next time, all in all i think i did okay, but i know i could of did alot better so... hopefully next time!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
dude P1 your link got way better than i last remember it i was struggling lol idk maybe if i wasnt delirious i would have played better watevers nothing special only 21 hours ive been up that day anyway...... no biggie....

still pending on what to do this friday tho.....

-KEHPS!-
Frankie

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
Tom your friend is pretty good himself, his spamus was pretty hard to defeat lol.. oh and to frankie dude I so have hard trouble beating your jiggs LOL. My link played okay that night but my fox was just jacked, I must of suicided like 5 times that night.. dam i hate it lol. Man, I guess I better practice up for this friday.. oh.. and glad to hear that ur comming this friday frankie we gottha rematch ur jigg's and my Link =)

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
haha no no no not a challange more like a rematch frankie.. lol.. oh and fuzzy ur daniel right? man, Im real bad with names.. so you guys gottha help me remember, I only know umm.. jose,nick,tom,frankie, umm.. dexter. Well, Fuzzy (i think daniel) Im sure to have this ditto match with u and tom. I need the practice too, i dont get to play other links to often so it will be a great to see how i do against my main. anywho great idea to pick a t.v. for this challange, just let me know when i get there where to be and i'll be there. oh.. one last question what time do you guys get there? cause I leave a little late being that I dont want to hit that bad traffic in the mid-day I finish work at two i get home around 3:30 and I leave about 6:30pm but if you guys wanna start it earlier just let me know.

(sorry for the bad grammer)

-John

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lmao wat bad grammer i didnt see any >.< well anyways me and jose leave UH around 4:30ish if people needs ride from town to jose house i picked them up and stuff, the drive home plus the traffic we usually get to jose house around 5:30 6ish. 6:30 at the latest but ya thats all i guess rematch then on friday shoooooooots

KEHPS!
-Frankie

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
hey! what's up FireFly? I found out I'm heading to the Kona island...its for a friend's friend's wedding...that'll be awesome if i could smash with some folks while i'm down there...but my friend probably wouldn't want me to spend too much time playing so i can't play long...after all he is paying for my trip...i have to do what he says hahah

i'll be at the Paniolo Greens Resort anyone live near there that might possibly want to smash?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Kona on the big island?
If it is, sorry, but most of the smashers here are on oahu.
If it's here on oahu, which i'm pretty sure it's not, then ok.
But I'm pretty sure you're going to the big island.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
wat do u mean most.... pratically every1 that usually posts in this thread is from OAHU lol btw who needs a ride this friday from town?

KEHPS
-Frankie

Top Bottom