• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

FireFly

Smash Lord
haven't played chungamer in a while...he plays smash with us. Oh I'm a good link player :) and idk, if everyone wants to go to zone we can or we can go scotts house aka chungamer

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok heres the deal:
<>we play at tenyears garage (jose) and rite now we have 3 tvs with cubes
<>theres no smash this week at jose's house cause his going to an outer island
<>as of link players theres john (player1) daniel (fuzzylittlebunny)
<>as link players in team livewire theres tom (firefly) and jose (tenyear or lose)

from what i get:
<>theres 10 - 12 coming new ppl from waipahu coming
<>you guys cant come on the 20th due to it your homecoming game
<>and the 21st you want to go the zone or something to do a meet and greet

answers to the concerns:
<>well its ok homecoming is important school spirit personal pride and all that
<>we usually work on the weekends so the zone is iffy for us.... we will get back to you guys on that but this weekend is already a no... the waterpark is busy (yes most of team livewire works at the waterpark)
<>the zone only increased their prices due to us going there more often since livewire closed down (o ya for you guys that dont know we dubbed ourselves team livewire cause we are repping the old school computer gaming shop "livewire" that closed down in kapolei)
<>well i know its weird meeting like 10+ ppl for the first time and also that like theres 30+ ppl in a garage and idk why the parents are letting him do that but its super cool cause they are lol
<>right now we pretty much played and hanged with everyone here and were all cool with each other we do friendly trash talking (especially nick dont mind him) but nothing gets big theres no reason on being pr1cks to one another really just simple game of smash and meeting new ppl is fun and our leader wants to build a smash community and his doing it in his garage

as for members of team livewire its:
<>Leader: Jose (tenyear or lose)
<>ping ping (me names franklin)
<>cha (charles)
<>reek (rick)
<>racer x (nick)
<>akai kiri (elson)
<>indie (Arvin)
<>firefly (tom)
<>alvin (hardly plays any more)
<>bronson (same as above)
<>BMM (Ian)

anymore questions or concerns or just wanna talks about smash:
<>post in this thread
<>my aim: Urveryownturtle

we will get back to you guys asap ^^

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
ok dude sounds cool but if you guys do end up goin to the zone i might not go cause im poor as hell! lol sorry. still trying to find a job

i just asked couple people and we are kind of trying to avoid goin to the zone. big time trying to avoid the zone. but i will try to find a way to work this out cause when we play smash its hust 1 tv with 10-15 people thats our weekly thing

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
dont kno really we just set it up on the day.... wait i thought u guys werent coming that day caused of your homecoming game?

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
do you guys still remember me? i haven't played in a while so i'm probrably crappier than i was before. I have a job now so i hardly have weekends off now. If i can find out soon enough about a zone session i might be able to make it.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
im confused now ok so we cant go on the 20th and we cant cause of homecomeing and you guys got work/school the nex day saturday. so i guess we goin to set up a new day? and anubus you coming this saturday right? are you bringing anyone? i might just meet you up at waikele or sumthing and you can follow. is j lee the lee from waipahu the falco player the wrestler/band guy?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
LMAO JD YOOOOO!!!! well i dont use msn but ill make one just for you i guess lol

wait im getting confused too....... so can u guys come on the 20th or not? cause were still smashing at tenyears house no matter wat lol

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
whoa.. sup justin never heard from you in along time.. call me ups if you ever wanna practice if you still got my number...

So Dexter and Tom might go to zones on saturday? Post what time if anyone knows maybe i can stop by for a bit, cause my gf only lives up the road and i'll be there all saturday..

-P1-

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
I could open the garage for two days if you guys want. 20th and 21st. If theres a night event due to work on the 21st then no, but I'll be more than happy to hold two smashfests in a row. I dislike going to The Zone. Its just way too much. If I do open the garage on the 21st, I'm pretty sure you guys can bring as much people as possible. Looking forward to next week!

JD! Guys this is the 2nd best in Europe. We had him as a roommate at OC2, and he smashes faces. REALLY good Falco/fox/Samus. It was an honor being owned by him!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
wut zone tomaro??? 10/14 let me know even if its that dat, also the thing at my house is a no go my mom doesn't like the fact of people that she doesn't know comming in. if it were kapulei boys i might b able. also even if its your guys homecoming you guys are gona be staying past 11ock, u guys dont wana leave early a to come place

FireFly

Smash Lord
ZONE IS NOT FOR SURE YET! scott said he might be able to open up his house. keep posted please guys

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Oh if you guys want updates, add me as a friend if you have a myspace then comment me with questions. A bunch of you got a lot better, really the next step is mindgames and a few tips here and there. Superpercussion, Jlee, I expect you two to be at my house this week/weekend. Its been a while!

myspace.com/tenyearwarranty

Oh, btw you guys know a Rohmel from Waipahu? Hes in my english class at UH and knows a bunch who plays smash.

Oh and the stages we play on are

- Dreamland
- Final D
- Battlefield
- Yoshi's Story
- Fountian of Dreams
-Rainbow Cruise

Oh and I'll be sure to give pointers. Even stuff people might not know about, haven't tried or need practice with ((Japanese DI, moonwalking, glitches (For fun) play style tips))

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Since you guys can't come Friday, I'll open another smashfest on Saturday. You can bring as much people as you want on Saturday and if the other smashers want, they can come down on that day as well. I don't want you guys spending so much cash for a meet and greet at The Zone.

They'll have made $50 for one hour if you all play, which I think is just bull. I don't have anything against The Zone, its just way too much.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
dude tenyear thx for holding a 2 day in a row smash fest. i know a coulple of us will be their maybe 5-8 i guess but kool dude and thx again. lol my friends wanted to ask... why rainbow cruz? lol i dont mind sounds like fun. a lil

and i talked to dexter on aim anubusgx and he asked if we were goin to play smash this week and i asked my friend if he could come over and he said yea so its supposed to be him and his brother coming down to waipahu this saturday (10/14) so is he going to the zone? so can some one tell me whats going on? im lost again cause i think it was the chuger said he was going to the zone sry if i spell it wrong.

but if dexter is ganna come down to waipahu to smash with us and other people wanna comeust try to message me on aim at (mr mellow jello) or ask dexter for my number and ill ask my friend if you guys can come. but i think the major problem is going to be that we might onl have 3 tvs and maybe even end up with only 2. and one of the tv screen is only 7 inchecs so yea. so could some one tell me whats going on. or whats ganna go down.

i should be on aim all day today.untill 5pm cause ill be playing smash it will be my 3rd day straight staying up i have a xxl can of monster and a 2 liter bottle of vault so ill be up for a while so yea contact me in one way or another.

dexter can you call me or sumthing and tell me wuts goin ontommorow wait today its 2:31 and yea...

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
yea i was planing on holding a small smash time at my house to avoid the zone. just about the 21 i cant becuase i cant keep my house open that late and on one tv so yeah that was out aim me at (chungamer2) if you want to come today 10/14

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
whoa.. sup justin never heard from you in along time.. call me ups if you ever wanna practice if you still got my number...

So Dexter and Tom might go to zones on saturday? Post what time if anyone knows maybe i can stop by for a bit, cause my gf only lives up the road and i'll be there all saturday..

-P1-

yeah i still have your number. i can't play smash unless i know a week in advanced so i can request off from work. oh yeah and i'll need a ride to Jose's house and back to Kaneohe if i am to go to his smashfests. Everyone has probrably progressed waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy pass me by now.

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
im confused now ok so we cant go on the 20th and we cant cause of homecomeing and you guys got work/school the nex day saturday. so i guess we goin to set up a new day? and anubus you coming this saturday right? are you bringing anyone? i might just meet you up at waikele or sumthing and you can follow. is j lee the lee from waipahu the falco player the wrestler/band guy?

I'm the shiek/samus player from Kaneohe. I'm the one who always brings my cousin, the fox/link player.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
i'm still down for smash tonight kibou.
and tom, i'm going to play somewhere in waipahu, i don't know where exactly, you gotta ask kibou (bryan).
and on a side note...

A 7 INCH SCREEN!!! OMG!!!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
my house is open for 2pm those who wana come aim (chungamer) me call (206-0490)me or even post. if you dont know where i live i can give you my adress, or we can all meet at the zone then fallow me to my house. i can keep my house open for about 3 hours its not alot but its 15 dollars per person at the zone your saving

Names scott, no main-too junk

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
dude i have been up for abut 4 days straight. well i had like 3 hors of sleep like in sections of time and my thumb hurts im not ganna play until i meet up with anubus in like 3 hours

i made a new thred http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=86931 im trying to make a list of every one who plays smash just leave your name/gamertag and where you from and your aim if you want to and ill add you on the list asap this is just so we all know each other

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Rainbow Cruise is (believe it or not) an even stage. No places to camp and solid layout. Don't worry no one really plays on it, its just there if anyone wants to spice things up.

Get a splint at Longs for your thumb. Gotta be in tip top shape when you hit up my garage! As for player characters...

Jose (Tenyear) - Samus and everyone else =P
Charles (Cha) - Peach, Jigg, Sheik
Frank (Ping-Ping) - Jigg, Dc Mario
Nick (Racer X) - Falco, Falcon, Gannon, Fox, YLink, DK
Arvin (Indie) - Peach, Yoshi
Elson - Yoshi, Mario, Marth
Tom (Firefly) - Falcon, Samus, Fox
Ian (BMM) - Fox, Sheik, Dc Mario
Rick (Reek) - Falcon
Bronson - Luigi
Alvin - Ice Climbers

First character listed are mains. I pretty much play every character so expect to see some low tier characters in the rotation. I'll prolly just be playing Mewtwo tho.

Top Bottom