• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
No Smash on FRIDAY. My dad is having his friends and my uncles over to play pool so no go.

Smash will be on Saturday for this week. After this week it will continue to be every Friday. This means that the 10 people from Hawaii Kai won't be able to make it, so you all will have to wait a week to meet them. Smash on Saturday could start as soon as 5PM. Gotta run, still in my 209 class. Sending this out before my professer comes back in.

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
yea i cant wait till this weekend to.

as for if were having any smashfest befor that im not to shure because i got my job interview tommorow at 5pm and homecoming fryday (but you guys will be at kapole) and we'll be there saturday! woot woot... if you still goin to do it on saturday?!

p.s. we need directions... and what games do you play on psp? im good at tekken no lie i know im good at this game. the moves are the same as tekken 5 and i do good on the psp one when we play at school no one beat me yet! lol well no one beat my paul!

i'm a serious tekken 5 player. My friend, Nate is the best at tekken in hawaii. Anyone who wants to play tekken should post on our 808 thread on tekkenzaibatsu.com

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2769913#post2769913

I can't play on the psp but i do play on the arcade stick and on the ps2 controller. we need a netter tekken scene in hawaii so anyone who wants to play tekken seriously should start playing with us.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
woooot saturday!!! cant wait!!! and ya i also picked up pikachu lol pokemon master i tell you!!! well mewtwo is iffy to me due to the grab ***** playing style >.< but ya i kinda let mewtwo go lol but i still kno how to play him muahahahaha and dont worry gang my jigs didnd get rusty at all ^^

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
lol well if your that serious i dont think i can beat you at tekken. lol but i know im not crappy or anything at tekken im just above average and you gotta challange my friend hes relly good we were playing at fun factory and he just killed everyone who wanted to challange him it was relly funny. im not to good with the joy stick though just the controler. if we ever manage to come across each other with a ps2 and tekken 5 we should challange cause only one of my friends can beat me. hes like 21 and no one i challanged at school could beat me

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
lol well if your that serious i dont think i can beat you at tekken. lol but i know im not crappy or anything at tekken im just above average and you gotta challange my friend hes relly good we were playing at fun factory and he just killed everyone who wanted to challange him it was relly funny. im not to good with the joy stick though just the controler. if we ever manage to come across each other with a ps2 and tekken 5 we should challange cause only one of my friends can beat me. hes like 21 and no one i challanged at school could beat me
maybe next time we all go to zones i can bring tekken 5.0 (the ps2 version).
All of us serious tekken players play the tekken DR at windward mall, pearlridge, and mililani funfactory. I don't think i've challenged you at smash yet. Hopefully i get a weekend off so i can challenge all you pros at smash. I play ganryu, feng, and nina as my mains. i also use king, raven, anna, and roger jr. In smash i can pnly use shiek, and samus. Man tekken and smash are so ****en different.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
i think im better at tekken than i am at smash but i dont think i play that serious im more of like someone whos just good at it but not like super good. i use to go to tekkenzaibatsu.com or whatever it was called but i never relly got into it as much as smash but i use paul and hehachi and other people just for fun. and about the zone i jsut had my interview at banana at waikele so if i get the job i still dont think i wanna pay to play something i can for free. un less its like a major turny or sumthing witch id go to for fun.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
Im not sure if I can come on saturday either.. I have a flu shot to take and my GF wants to come if I go to play.. so kinda debating. Well will see when the time comes.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
with all this talk of saturday, are we still playing today??
Please don't say no, cause I will kill myself right now.

Gosh darn it!!!
just read the previous page!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Well, you won't be seein me on saturday.
I'll be dead.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
haha.. that would be koo, but she dont like to play smash, i tried to teach her many times. she would rather just play bust-a-move on my psp.. but i'll try and come depends on how i feel after that dam flu shot.. well, I'll practice for tomorrow anywayz

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
um lets see tommorow i think you guys got at least about... let me thinkl kawika, gene, marsow, chad, rob, sean, and maybe 1or2 more i think. im not going cause dexter killed himself and it looks like the in thing to do at the moment and i wana do it to so here goes nothing *ugg* ...

im dead now. maybe ill get to play with you some other time. have fun and own my friends so they get better.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
kibou, are you joking or serious about not going? Can't tell.
I feel I got better, so livewire guys, gets readys fors somes ownages!

FireFly

Smash Lord
I may be able to bring the smash club leader from KHS. It depends whether or not his parents saw his report card :o

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this thread has sure grown since i last left it (3 pages long if i remember right).I haven't been to smashboards in a month or so, but 3 to 59's a big jump. xD

So anyways, are any of you on maui atm, or have any plans on coming here? Cus i really wanna smash with someone besides the people in my little play group T_T. I might even be able to fly over there, seeing as how rock bottom the interisland airline prices are atm.

Im almost always on aim, so feel free to drop me a msg if you feel like playin some smash or just for the hell of it. My sn's "DaPersonMTG", and even if im idle just drop me a message and i get back to ya later. Or we could always just keep posting here. <<;

Oh and before i go, who's everyone's main? (mine's samus in case your curious)

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
i rly wanna play wit you guys again, heh. i wanna lose lol. although since i only play when someone wants to challenge, im not at prime.....well...actually, i play better if i dont practice, as i noticed =P

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
Oh and before i go, who's everyone's main? (mine's samus in case your curious)
click the link on my signature. im trying to sort of mke a list of all the people who play smash in hawaii youll be the frist from maui. it just started like last week and you can add you and all the other people that play with you.

as for today im not coming because i just got back from not doing anything. so sorry im not going ill try to see if i can play next time cause my link is sad he cant see other good links...:urg: i dunno if thats a sad face looks more constipated if you ask me

FireFly

Smash Lord
OMG i cant wait for tonight. frankie can you pick up me and my friend again please & thanks

DaPerson

Smash Apprentice
click the link on my signature. im trying to sort of mke a list of all the people who play smash in hawaii youll be the frist from maui. it just started like last week and you can add you and all the other people that play with you.
Yeah, i just posted myself but didnt post anyone else in my group. Only one of em has a smashboards acct and he's less active then me XD. I'll ask him if he wants me to put him up there, cus im prolly the only one of us who'd want to play in tourneys anywho.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lmao today was fun here some shout outs i guess:

<>Charles: Mad props on trying to drink the V8

<>to the waipahu guys: better than i expected and lmao you guys are great and funny didnt remember all your guys names and faces yet (i remember brian kimo rod >.<) but that will change over time lol all of you guys have a lot of room for improvement COME EVERY FRIDAY NOW!!!!

<>BIG TOM!!!!!: grats on winning the small tourny jose decided to hold last minute tonite even tho all the deaths i had on the finals were dthrow knee.... and the **** ups i made but all in all good job on still keeping your captain's "A" game ill drop the characters im trying to pick up just to get my jiggs "A" game back

<>John: to bad you left early man you link was giving me hard time tonite.... and you wasnt kidding about your gf tweaking on your psp lol

<>those of you that didnt come tonite: you missed out.... nuffsaid lol

see ya guys next week friday imma be practicing more now... just as soon as i get my gamecube back from jose's house -___-

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
yea dude GOOD STUFF tonight! it was fun and for the other guys right now i got me shawn rob and eugene at my house playing smash.

so next week small turny right? cant wait see you guys fryday, we will be practiceing but if i dont go im at wrestling practice ill see if i can get the village park guys to come.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
im ganna see if we can bring a tv. i know we got a small one witha 7 inch screen but i dont think you wanna play with that. but if anyone else can bring a tv but not a cube id be happy to bring mine along so there aint as much waiting.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
hahaha you guys dont be shy!!! just call next wen ever you guys wanna play or just jump into the rotation thats going on on that tv

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I didnt want to leave so early but me and my gf was pretty hungry.. my mind was more on food then on smash.. lol. I still had a great time, frankie your jiggs is always giving me trouble I need to practice on more floaties.. hopefully next time I wont get rested on my last stock =( . Oh and tell Nick Imma bring the DBR next time hahaha j/k

Top Bottom