• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
darn those floaties... palyer wun and the bad bunny gotta show me how to deal with those things i can only do the combos on the 8000's guide on fast fallers and im starting to just abuse the up tilt on semi fast fallers/average fallers

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
;p; New Signature lol i was jus messinround you can try to read it if you want but it just says random stuff like hey if your reading this a dog will bite you and other random stupid stuff so dont try to strain your eyes you might not be able to play smash later

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
To Daniel yeah.. link dittos are pretty fun, I'll try to get to what ever tv your on when I come...

to umm jeff I think, yeah.. that was me, we had a good match.. hopefully you can come with dex this friday so we can have a rematch..

oh and to Kib0u.. Im not sure how you look like but, Im sure i'll find you. Just let me know what you wanna learn, cause im pretty sure you know most of the basics. Other then that its all spacing and setups with mind games..

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
hehe, i'm looking foward to playing against you as well frank. but i don't think i would be much of a challenge if dex gives you rubs. lol.

Jeff < Dex, FTL.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
yo dude im ike going crazy i dunno if im ganna go playsmash or if im ganna go plantation for the haunted house... gosh this is so wack i wanna have my ditto with playerone and on the other hand haunted plantation got the good stuff. so i dont know what to do ill prolly watch saw 3 and then go play smash yea ill go smash i was thinking it over while i was typeing.

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
yupppps names frank if you didnt see me or know my im the guy who plays the cute annoying puff ball that everyone hates ^^ and eugene the doc player eyyyyy (i remember players characters thats how i remember there names lol)

see ya guys on friday me and jose are thinking like every 2 weeks or so were gonna hold a tourny to start doing island rankings to promote more competition and the willingness to play more ^^ how does that sound guys?
Yes. regular touneys. i'll try to make it to most of them. when is the next one?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Dexter:
Friday is here you dont have to wait no more lol

Daniel:
yes thats another good reason for brian to come ^^

Justin:
well regular tournies... its just an idea me and jose have to start an island ranking thingy idk if theres gonna be any money invovled or anything idk really it was just an idea jose and me will be talking about this more but will keep you guys updated

KewlKrnBoi

Smash Rookie
Wow, awesome...some hawaii smashers! Hmm, if anyone is located around UHM then maybe we can play some! I'm not great but I'm getting into using everyone and kind of rounding my skills /techs with each of them. But my main is probably Samus, secondary is Doc. Hope to smash with some of you in the future..if not and studying is too hard then I'm sure I might meed some at this kawaii-con I keep hearing about? Peace!

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there, you guys still start at 5:30? I'll TRY and come early depends if I feel like taking a power nap whenI come home from work. That and If i feel like sitting in mid-day traffic..
Well, see you guys 2night!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
kawaii con? the anime convension thingy? well if anything hit me up at UH cause i bring my Cube around hoping to find a TV to practice on >.< MW i got a 2 hour break after 12:20 on F i got a 2 hour break after 9:20 and 12:20 T and TH i dont got class so ya smash it up sometime!!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
o ya starts at 5:30ish - 6ish depends on what time we get back from school if anything come at be there by 6.... we should be there by then

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Winner still gets to choose who drinks the V8 Can. Oh and I'm at UH as well for classes. Whats your break period? I could try and set up a cube at Kahawai dorms during the day.

FireFly

Smash Lord
hey frankie can you pick me and my friend up again. I'm also bringing another person guys. He's not that good so go easy on him. and I mean like Fsmash spam with Marth not good...but he wants to play. oh his name is Kaikoa btw

Top Bottom