• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
=(

oh well, i'll guess i'll have to go sight-seeing and snorkeling and other less fun stuff...

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
I swear a few pages back there was a post of Big island players looking for challanges. Maybe you can contact one of them.. anywho, one day left to practice!!

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i decided not to go tmr because i have to take a drivers' written test and do some homework for school...
maybe next friday so i have more time to practice
so i don't look as much as a noob

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
o ya jose said there wont be smash next week fri because his going to another island that weekend for some apparent reason i dont really know why but ya..... he was gonna tell you guys that today

KEHPS
-Frankie

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Whooo

True, I'll be in Maui from Oct 13-15. Gonna go with one of my UH friend there and possibly play some Maui players. It'll be fun and I'll be poor when I get back n___n.

I'm loving this every friday event. Hope you guys are too, now we just need more people and a bigger garage to play in. Next next week I'm looking at a big turnout. 20+ smashers and even 4 TVs running. If you guys don't mind the roaches that are flying into my garage or the lack of breathing space then everything should be fine. I might even order pizza for that day.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
awe baby the week i come back from japan no smash fest omg lol i hope to still play u all man **** haven't touched a controler for 12 days

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I just wanted to say that was some great link matches we had.. but, umm were we playing for best link on the island? cause I dunno i lost to Tom, then daniel beat tom then i beat daniel then lost to tom again.. LOL then beat daniel and jose.. whoa man im lost now... but anyways I think we all are good.. anywayz my fingers still sore from playing that 37stock death match.. haha well hope to play these hawaii kai guys next week.

-P1-

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I don't think we'll be able to decide anything from those matches. They were fun, though. Even if I lost most of them...

On a side note, the timing of jose's trip is perfect for me. I just got banned from going to his house until I get my next math midterm score. Since my exam is this thursday, I'll probably get my grade before next friday. Hooray for a punishment that doesn't mean anything!

Link_Rules_Chu

Smash Rookie
yoo! im from waipahu dude and i jus wanted to play smash with people from the islands we sort of got a crew but we never relly go to other places to smash and we were thinking of coming out so if anyone wants to lets set up a day at the zone or sumthing.

my aim dude is : mr mellow jello

dude i wanna smash wit new people already

ok so there a couple of us that might come... my friend (hes the best) - (mellowD) - (me) and maybe some other guys. but seriousely we gota set somthing up i always wanted to challange people other than the regulers that wernt half ********.

PlayeR oNe

Smash Apprentice
So i see there is a another fellow Link player... Hmm.. well hope to challange you one day as i also main link. I wonder how many more underground smashers are on this island??

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
awesome!
more people to smash with.
Hopefully something will be set up when I don't work. hehe
And the zone? Isn't it expensive over there?

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
yo guys sory but i messed up my email adress or sumthing on my other account this is link_rules_chu... just message me on aim at mr mellow jello

so do you guys wanna set something up? it dosent have to be at the zone. but please can we set it up not to far from waipahu causewe got like about 10 people that wanna come but seriously theres only 3 people (2 more there stupid little kids though) that are accutual worth challengeing talking about advance techs wise. our best guy has been playing advance techs for a while now and my the other guy hase been playing the basic way everscience the game came out (plus ssb when that came out) and started advance about 5-6 months now and theres me who has only been playing the game for about 4-5 months but i know for a fact that me and my friend the second guy play at least a couple hours EVERY day and have at least 2-3 stds (smash till dawn all nighters) a week. this past week we played smash 3 and 1/2 days straight.

and theres the 2nd level people they are all good! this one guy i call him anal log. he dosent use advance tecs that much but hes still a good fight.

so you guys wanna set somthing up leave ur aim o somthing. because after every day for 4 months you wanna challenge new people (we or at least i am seriouse abut this cause i wanna try to challange as much new people as i can)

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
dude im ganna post a list of who might be coming prooly in a day or 2.
now that i think of it i dont think im goin to be good enough againts team livewire i had a bad day at smash and only 1or 2 guys might live up to the hype this is all bringing up so im ganna practice like crazy. if theres anyone else that wants to smash just post something

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
I leave for Maui for the weekend and you guys show up! Well all of you are invited to my house on Friday, 6PM-11PM. We live in Kapolei so just catch the 40 and get off infront of the village "Malanai".

Scott and Adrian live in Waipahu so you guys could hit them up for smash this week. Next week I thought I was going to have 20+ people, I guess it'll be 30 now! I'll try and see if I could make room to squeeze in a 4th TV (And maybe 5th) TV. If that happens then I'll need two more TVs and two more Cubes with games.

The break down of our smashfest for Oct. 20th
IF everything goes as planned

• 30+ people
  • 4-5 TVs & Cubes
  • Water (From me) If you guys want sodas try and work something out
  • Pizza? (Pizza hut or Papa Johns?)
  • If you bring microwavable food (Cup Saimin/frozen foods) I'll let you use my Microwave
  • People playing DSs/PSPs (Tetris/Mario Kart/Monster Hunter/etc.)

House Rules
  • Smoking is allowed, there will be ashtrays
    Keep it quiet after 9ish. People are sleeping.
    NO food on the pool table. If anything spills on it, say goodbye to the smashfeasts :(
    Smack talk is allowed, but no low blows and no harsh insults. If anything compliment other players please
    The Bathroom is open for anyone to use, no need to ask. Just keep it quiet when your going in and out.
    Let me know if your thirsty and I'll get you water. If theres water in the fridge feel free to grab. If I run out I'll grab a cup from inside.

TV Rules

• Bring Your Own Controller. I have extra controllers but I can't promise that everyone wil have one to use
    Also mark your controllers. You don't want to lose them in a mixup
    Ask people what the rotation is, be polite and wait your turn. There will prolly be 6-8 people per TV.
    MOVE AROUND. If your constantly winning, move to another TV to give other players a chance to win and test your skills with the advanced players.
    The TV nearest the fridge (The one with the rolly stand) is the advanced TV. If you hear any of us giving you tips or pointing out flaws take it with a grain of salt. We want people to get better so its best that you know what isn't working and also learning new things.
    Don't feed my dog. Hes fat as is.
    Play to win. Don't sandbag! Even though you see me and my friends using low tier characters we pick them to make fights more interesting and we're confident with them. After all, who wants Shiek dittos?

I could set up a little tournament if enough people are interested. I still have Nealdt's tournament program that he used for OC2.

Prolly more rules but I'll add more. If you know anyone who plays smash a lot and enjoys the game, BRING THEM. This is a smash Community, I want EVERYONE to be better!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
AHHH! I NEVER COME ON SO LONG. i still badass with fox though haha. me and my friend made a video but im not satisfied with it....=/... but ill put it up sooner or later, for you guys to check his mario out.

SUPERCUSSION

FireFly

Smash Lord
one of my friends who plays PSP with kaz might come. he likes smash but he doesn't want to get ***** by you guys. he's gonna have to play with 5 tv's of smash around him! so i might bring like 3-4 people with me this time

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
lol were not good >.<
AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!!!!
Good one.

So, link_rule/kibou, if you guys are looking for a challenge, you've come to the right place!
The kapolei guys are good. Ever since I started playing these guys, I've been getting better.
I think.
So yeah, set something up, I don't really set up things.
I live in wahiawa, so not too far for me to drive to waipahu.
My AIM's UltimateAnubisGX.
I use Mr. Falcon!

Laters.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
all right then ill see wat i can to so around 30 people. do you guys need me to bring my gamecube cause ill bring mine down if you guys need an extra one. im at school right now and ill ask at lunch whos comeing it might be more than 10 people and we might end up with maybe 40people... lol sry im just saying we might

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
nvm mind we wont bring 20 guys but 10 will come for shure the 10 best except me and 2 xtra guys 5 form our group and 5 from the band group me,melowD,rob,rod, and someone.
from the band guys they got molo,andrew,archi,daniel,and another guy aron i think cant remember his name. my other friend is comeing to hes just starting but i want him to see good people so he can get good faster. so abut 10-12 people i dident want to go overboard

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
dude im sry we cant make it on the 2th becase thats our homecomeing game. but if its possible next the 21 saturday. if not just let me know. you could even make it the next next saturday if we have to it just means more pratice

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
friday is a weird day but im not 100% sure i can make it,
for all waipahu boys,
i just might b able to let some of you over my house, oh the 21st problem is that i dont know u all
if not we can go to the zone but i rather avoid the pricing there

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
friday is a weird day but im not 100% sure i can make it,
for all waipahu boys,
i just might be able to let some of you over my house, oh the 21st problem is that i dont know u all
if not we can go to the zone but i rather avoid the pricing there
this confused me a little. are you with team livewire to? if yes wich one? are you the guy whos house were going to use? if yea then just tell me how much people can come its cool with us cause i know, dude about 10 new people in your house is kind of scary. its cool i understand and ill tell the others and all that.if they are being pr1cks dont worry they are duches if they do. even i thought about it, 10 people thats a lot, but we do wanna try to avoid the zone because im prety broke most of the time. (lol i need a job) so yea dude you dont have to post it jus message me on aim (mr mellow jello) im always on just whatever happens its all good.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
the zone?!!

i agree its pretty expensive and i dont think ill pay for a membership

but ya

im down for a meet and greet

Top Bottom