• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 10
Nomination & Voting
First, a huge thanks to everyone who participated in the Villains job. I wanted this to be another big character job, truth be told, and lo and behold, it met my goal of 10 nominations across the boards. This thread has become a lot more active than I initially imagined and it's very heartwarming to see that continue throughout!

There were no votes yesterday, meaning we can jump straight into the nominations this time.
NEW VOTES
Alright, so with the Villains job officially over, our list of nominations is:
I have to see, the line-up her is absolutely astounding. Shout-outs to Lord Licorice and Mr. Boddy, both would be really fun additions.
As usually, vote for your top 3 and you can't put your own in first. I'm expecting to just have the Top 3 get in.

Since I won't be available later, more votes will go in right now:
  1. Megatron
  2. Strahd Von Zarovich
  3. Lord Zedd
Can't imagine a villains round without Megaton; Strahd is a self-vote, and Zedd is a major villain in this line-up.
NEW JOBS
I'm going to get straight into it this time.

Job: Nominate a Stage for a Roster-Represented Series
If you're confused; Essentially, just nominate a stage for a series that is currently on the roster! Right now, those series include Transformers, My Little Pony, Power Rangers, G.I. Joe, Potato Head, Magic, Dungeons & Dragons, and Beyblade. Monopoly also qualifies, but do keep in mind it already does have a stage.
These are all huge franchises with plenty of iconic locations between them; I'm sure there will be plenty of ideas to go around!

Job: Nominate a moveset for the Founding 3
This job from yesterday is still open! Nominate a moveset for Optimus Prime, Twilight Sparkle, and Tommy Oliver, using the selected moveset template found in the previous day.
---​

I was considering one more job, but I've decided to push it back to tomorrow since it was a nomination job that would've been sandwiched in between stages and Villain votes. Either way, this is still a lot for today

I have to get going now; Take care and remember to both vote and nominate!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Cobra Commader
2. Rita Repulsa
3. Mr. Boddy

All great nominations once again.

Hasbro Stage:

I will be resubmitting Castle of Friendship.

Castle of Friendship (My Little Pony)

ezgif-4-2b02b9a3fa.jpg

Based on Twlight Sparkle's castle from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon, you will fight on the castle. The stage layout would be akin to Peach's Castle in Melee. I feel this stage would make a good home stage for Twilight Sparkle herself and to represent a famous byproduct of the MLP brand being the Friendship is Magic cartoon. You can also see the other ponies in the background as well in the stage cheering you on.

I may do a moveset for Tommy Oliver later potentially.

FazDude

Smash Master
  1. Lord Licorice (HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS GUY)
  2. Rita Repulsa (Not that familar with Power Rangers, but she seems cool.)
  3. Queen Chrysalis
Stage Submission: Ponyville (My Little Pony)

Not at all familiar with MLP, but I feel it's deserving as a stage. I could easily envision it as a Town and City clone.

As for movesets, I may be able to come up with something later in the day. No promises, though.

D

Deleted member

1. Rita (My Hot take is she'd be more interesting than Zedd. She's an iconic character and being able to summon monsters would really make her stand out
2. Cobra Comander (Gi Joe is iconic enough to get a second rep. CC is iconic enough for it and has the meme factor backing him(
3. Metlar (Self vote but I think Inhumanoids and other lesser known series should get a character and Metlar does make a lot of sense)

Megatron is cool but we just added two Transfomers. He'll get his chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Cobra Commander
2. Rita Repulsa (loved her in the 2017 movie)
3. Lord Licorice

Burst Beystadium

All fighters are seemingly shrunk down to fit inside. The background looks to be a schoolyard of some kind.
The Burst Beystadium is a smaller stage with walls, so vertical KO's are ideal here, especially since the top blast zone is incredibly short in comparison to other stages. Kinda feels like an actual Beyblade match sometimes with everyone flying between the walls like crazy! If hazards are on, occasionally two Beyblades will be ripped into the arena, dealing heavy damage initially and after that acting more like slow-moving tops that deal multihit flinching damage that can lock you in for an opponent's attack, until they eventually slow to a stop and dissappear.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Forgot to say this in my vote/submission post, but Mr. Boddy would be perfect actually. I can imagine his attacks being him dodging knives that end up hurting other fighters, or having a deflecting move with a bulletproof vest. Kind of taking inspiration from how Tom & Jerry attack unconventionally in Multiversus. Just don't think he's much of a villain other than in the movie, that's why I didn't vote for him this round.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Megatron
2. Rita Repulsa
3. Strahd

D

Deleted member

Resubmitting Rangers Command Center

View attachment 364465
Command Center

As much as I love all the misc stages ideas. I do think we should get some stages for the series already in our game too. Out of them I know PR the best.

The rangers base from the orignal seires. Would take place inside the command center. Like the stage from Battle for the Grid but refitted for a platform fighter. Sort of like the batcave from MVS but with less gaps. There be some (like two) basic palt forms with a plane in the middle middle. And the module in the middle would act as a extra platform and could be destroyed. Lots of old style beeping and booping. Zordom would be in his tube in the back and Alpha would be running around.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Cobra Commander
2. Megatron
3. Queen Chrysalis (I would vote for discord if he wasn't a boss character)

Hasbro stage:
Cybertron (Transformers)
View attachment 364418
Cybertron is a planet where Transformers & Decepticons come from and it's actually Primus (the God of Transformers) who took a form of a metallic planet. This planet appeared in many Transformers media like comics, movies, cartoons and even video games.

The layout of the stage would take similar to Midgar from Smash, but it doesn't have any stage-affecting hazards and it's little bit wider. The platform would float over the planet, flying over locations that appear on Cybertron. The cameos are autobots like Bumbleebee (He doesn't appear when he's picked as playable fighter), Grimlock, Arcee, Jazz, Ratchet & Ironhide who occasionally appear in background.
Also don't forget Unicron who appeared in the background of the stage, where he aimlessly floats in space and does his business.

Keep in mind that the Cybertronian war happens on this stage, so there are explosions, bullets and missiles flying in the background.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Menzoberranzan (Dungeons & Dragons stage)

images (1).jpeg

Mensoberranzan is a "city of spiders" from Dungeons & Dragons,this city is located in Upper Northdark and it is Drizzt's birthplace.

Mensoberranzan as a stage would be the stage layout similar to Castle Siege from smash,but it's the first stage,the background is Mensoberranzan on view of the city and the stage doesn't have stage hazards

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Job: Series-Represented Stage
THE STATUE OF LIBERTY (G.I. JOE)
I was going to leave this without an explanation (it would've been funny) but I may as well delve into it
This is easily one of the most iconic set pieces in the history of A Real American Hero; It's the intro to the original movie, and everything about it is just bombastic, from the soundtrack to the animation itself.
I opted to go with this stage just due to the overall absurdity of it all; It has potential to be the most visually stunning stage in our line-up, as well, with the balloon going up whilst the Joes and Cobra are fighting to the Manhattan skyline in the background.

The stage would mostly likely be a larger stage, ala temple, taking place mainly on the crown with the torch being an elevated platform. Plenty of Joe and Cobra cameos for those who don't make it into the game will be present as well, which is a plus.

Did anyone else notice Cobra Commander starts his own bomb's countdown before he leaves his own ship
---​
Whereas today started a little early, there is a likely chance tomorrow might be delayed just a little. I'm still in pain post-tomorrow, and while it's subsiding I can't guarantee I can do everything at the speed I would be able to do before.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
OPTIMUS PRIME MOVESET
General Playstyle
Optimus is a simple-to-use beginner fighter, with very straightforward moves that are open to easy follow-ups and laying significant damage.

Rather than making transforming a separate gimmick, it is simply an ability incorporated into his natural moves; I felt this is the best way to represent it. To further illustrate this, his dashing animation is simply him transforming and driving across the stage, rather than an inherent running animation, ala Inkling's Dash in Smash Ult.

And finally, his primary weapon will be his iconic Energon Axe.

Neutral Attack NameDescription
Jab (Gentleman's and Rapid)​
For the Gentleman's Jab, Optimus does a single, straightforward punch.
For the rapid Jab, Optimus does two punches followed by a kick
Down Tilt​
Optimus grinds his axe across the ground as he swings it upward
Side Tilt​
Optimus swings his axe once
Up Tilt​
Optimus swings his axe overhead, catching opponents in it
Dash Attack​
Optimus swerves around in truck mode, hitting the opponent with the rear end of his truck mode.
Getup Attack​
Optimus transforms and spins round in a stationary area, before transforming back into Robot and ready for action.
Ledge Attack​
Optimus rolls onto the stage and swings his axe in front of him.
Attack NameDescription
Neutral Air​
Optimus swings his axe in a circular motion, catching opponent with a low knockback attack for a quick follow-up.

This can be compared to Ike, Pit, Byleth, and other Smash characters with the same Nair.
Down Air + Follow-Up​
Optimus simply transforms into truck mode and drops straight down for a high impact landing

This can be followed up on - by mashing the neutral button, Optimus can grind his wheels on top of an opponent, a common move used in Transformers media
Up Air​
Optimus strikes his axe up in the air, dealing upwards knockback
Forward Air​
Optimus jumps forward and fires his rifle off, firing 2 shots at a downwards-diagonal angle.

He does so doing the iconic jump-and-shoot pose from the original 1986 movie, which is one of his most famous poses.
This is, in fact, the same pose as the introductory image.
Back Air​
Optimus equips a basketball in hand and does a back-shot whilst in mid-air.

This is a reference to the Transformers episode "Master Builders" from 1985, which opens with Optimus playing basketball and doing this exact move.
Attack NameDescription
It's Never Over! (Forward)​
Optimus clutches both his fists together and crouches down; Once released, he raises them in the air for a high-knockback attack.

This is a reference to the famous finishing blow he dealt Megatron in the original 1986 Movie.
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 11.33.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 11.33.39 PM.png
Out of Nowhere (Down)​
Optimus transforms in place and charges up his engine - when release, his trailer will mysteriously appear out of nowhere and he will spin in place for a much heavier alteration of his Getup attack.

This is based off his special move from Transformers: Devastation. Apologies for the blurry screenshot but it's the best I could get.
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 12.03.18 AM.png
Sharp Might (Up)​
Optimus holds in axe and place as he steadily builds up strength, before swinging it all across in body and smash right down into the ground in front of him
Special Move NameDescription
Ion Rifle (Neutral)​
For his Neutral Special, Optimus wields a rifle; He fires it off in a rhythmic pattern, dealing plasma damage if the opponent is hit.
This has unlimited ammo
Flying Truck (Up)​
Optimus briefly ignites a specially-equipped Jetpack as be boosts himself up

This is in reference to when he borrowed Sideswipe's jetpack in the 1984 episode "More than Meets the Eye - Part 3", and the jetpack is in fact his
Energon Barrage (Side)​
Optimus repeatedly swings his axe in a continuous attack, ending with a final strike with extra knockback

This is akin to Marth's traditional side special in Smash
Fists of Steel (Down)​
A charged in which Optimus strikes the ground with intense force, causing a burst which will briefly stun opponents before launching them back.​

This is Optimus' ultimate attack in Transformers: Devastation
Super Move NameDescription
Level 1 - Combat Deck​
Optimus called upon his trailer, which transforms into a Combat Deck; The two drones from the deck fire at will, releasing a barrage of lasers and missiles before the trailer disappears into nowhere.

The combat deck is a staple of Optimus Prime's arsenal that has been around since the release of his first toy in 1984
Level 2 - Light Our Darkest Hour!​
Optimus unleashes the true power of the Matrix to light our Darkest Hour!

Opening it up asthe Matrix strikes ever brighter, it eventually results in a huge burst of godly energy that sends all enemies except Optimus flying, with heavy knockback.
TauntsDescriptions
Star Player​
Optimus dribbles a basketball between him for a short moment.
Hard-Taught Lesson​
"There's a thin line between being a hero, and a memory."
This is a quote from the episode "More than Meets the Eye, Part 3", part of the premiere of the original 1984 series.
Chosen Prime​
Optimus briefly flashes the Matrix as it shines brightly.

Entrance Animation - Optimus simply drives up onto the scene in truck mode before briefly transforming, ready for combat

Idle Animation 1 - Optimus briefly reloads a round in his Ion Rifle
Idle Animation 2 - Optimus strikes the famous battle pose from the 2007 and 2018 Movies

If Optimus dies in Stamina Mode, his body will turn black and white as it lays there. If you know, you know.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 11
Villains Results
CODE RED! CODE RED! The Roster is under attack! An invasion by 3 of the worst villains in Hasbro history has come! Can our roster of heroes stand up to their evil?
Acts aside, yes, the results are over, and 3 new characters will be joining the roster (as promised)! In fact, my intuition struck again, because the Top 3 villains ended up winning by an absolute landslide! None of the other 7 characters came close.

First up on the list is the most iconic of them all - and one that should not surprise anyone. With a whopping 19 votes, please welcome the Lord himself...
Megatron, the founder of the Decepticons and arch-enemy to Optimus Prime! Congratulations Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
This one may actually strike a cord with some of ya'll- as iconic and important as he is, Megatron is also coming off the back of 2 consecutive TF wins with Bumblebee and Unicron. I want to assure that everyone is pleased with the roster and the pace we are going at, and over-focusing on a single franchise will certainly not do that, so I do want to make it clear that what I said yesterday will remain true: After this (and today's stage vote), an official break on Transformers characters will be happening and I am pushing back the Transformers jobs by 1 Week from which I originally planned- this should give other franchises some room to breathe.
Regardless of all that, I hope everyone can come together on this decision and agree that Megatron is a welcome addition and is deserving of the spot he currently has. Most people either had intention to nominate or vote for him anyway before the influx of 2 previous TF characters, so I figure there is at least some level of common ground here.

But for now, that's enough droning on; We have 2 more characters to introduce, after all, and they're not far behind Megatron either!
At 17 votes, it's the snake-howling, terrorist leader that you all know and love:
Cobra Commander! Congratulations FazDude FazDude
G.I. Joe is easily one of Hasbro's most iconic brands and CC ranks as it's most iconic villain; I'm not at all surprised he made the top 3!

Who I am surprised made the Top 3, though, is a certain Power Rangers fan-favorite. Beating out the likes of Lord Zedd with an overwhelming 14 votes, it's the original villain of the franchise-
Screenshot_20230119_074505.jpg
Rita Repulsa, the witch of Zordon's bane! Congratulations Megadoomer Megadoomer
I fully expected Zedd to take this spot, but Rita was very quickly a favorite among the 3 Power Rangers villains, and truthfully I can understand why. She was bound to make it to the roster eventually, so I'm glad to have her on board now!
Megatron: 19
Cobra Commander: 17
Rita Repulsa: 14
Lord Licorice: 6
Strahd Von Zarovich: 5
Lord Zedd: 4
Mr. Boddy: 3
Queen Chrysalis: 2
Metlar: 1
Evox: 0
As you can see, there is a massive jump from 4th place to 3rd place, so it wasn't even a close race unlike the last character round!
But don't worry, all the other characters here are guaranteed to have a second chance later down the line, especially with the jobs I have lined up.

But now, with these massive additions to our roster out of the way, it's time to move on to today's votes and jobs!
NEW VOTES
Alright, so after yesterday's job, we ended with 9 stages to vote from! Not to mention the variety there is to choose from!
Just to briefly provide an image for Tomb of Horrors

Now, since we have 9 stages, I think we can afford to add the Top 3 again! So, yes, vote for your Top 3, and you can't put your own in first! Personally, my votes are:
  1. Cybertron
  2. Tomb of Horrors
  3. Statue of Liberty
NEW JOBS
And finally, today's new jobs!

Job: What Collectibles will be featured in this game?
It's about time we reached this point, I would say. What Collectibles will this game feature and how would they be unlocked?
I feel this should be very simple to figure out between the 20 of us in this thread.

Job: Nominate a 3rd D&D Class for the Avatar Fighter
So, technically a character nomination, but for a fighter already on the roster. It's a little weird, yeah, but I wanted to get this knocked out soon; Which class will join the Bard and Rogue?

Job: Nominate a moveset for the Founding 3
This job is still open for the rest of the week!
I did an Optimus moveset last night, but don't let that discourage you from doing one for the same character! Keep in mind you don't have to do the whole moveset either. In fact, I did decide to make a change to the moves required for a submission;
You no longer have to do the Neutral Attacks, since they are fairly simple punches and kicks and what not. This means that all you have to do are the Smash Attacks, Special Attacks, and Super Attacks.
Jab (gentlemen's and rapid)
Down Tilt
Forward Tilt
Up Tilt
Dash Attack
Down Smash
Forward Smash
Up Smash

Neutral Air
Down Air
Forward Air
Up Air
Back Air
Getup Attack
Ledge Attack
Neutral Special
Down Special
Forward Special
Up Special
Super 1 (weaker, 1 bar required)
Super 2 (stronger, both bars required)
"
Required attacks are highlighted in bold; This should make it easier for those working on movesets as it is. Though, don't let that discourage you from doing all the moves if you want; they're optional!

That's about it for today.
Since tomorrow is Thursday, another fighter nomination round will occur; One for a particularly popular Hasbro series. Any guesses?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Stage Votes
  1. Cybertron
  2. Tomb of Horrors
  3. Statue of Liberty
Collectible: Action Figures

I've seen this concept submitted to a few different creation threads, but it makes waaaaaaaaaay too much sense for this game. These figures depict the likenesses of tons of Hasbro characters. In addition to having descriptions of the characters ala Smash's trophies, they also come with a unique accessory for each and can be played with in their own "Toybox" mode, allowing players to create scenes with their favorites!

I really like 1SecondNinja's Optimus moveset, and he's the only one of the three I think I'd be able to make a good moveset for, so I'm just going to sit out of movesets this time around. I do plan to make a Mr. Monopoly moveset when the time comes, though!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Cybertron
2. Command Center
3. Castle of Friendship

I will not do collectibles as I love the idea FazDude proposed.

3rd D&D Class for D&D Avatar:

Ranger

ranger-two.jpg

I thought about this for a bit but I feel the ranger could be an interesting third class for our D&D avatar as this class specializes in zoning and using animals to get in on opponents. This could be the case for an interesting moveset for sure. Maybe throw in an exploration based gimmick as well? But, overall, the ranger would be an interesting third class.

I will hopefully do Tommy Oliver's moveset sometime this week but....

I think the next job for our next newcomer is either going to be My Little Pony themed or even something like Micronauts. Transformers and Power Rangers already have multiple characters on the roster (Transformers with 3, Power Rangers with 2) and throw in G.I. Joe and Dungeons and Dragons with 2 fighters as well. That is why I feel My Little Pony is next for the second character treatment.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
3rd D&D Class: Paladin

Funnily enough, I've always been a Bard or a Rogue, so I had to go out of my comfort zone for this one, lol. The Paladin, to contrast the buff/debuff focused Bard and nimble but agile Rogue, would be slow and heavy, but have quite a bit of armor (a la Bowser and Kazuya's Tough Guy mechanic) and use attacks with surprisingly long range and damage output. IDK if they would use a longsword or a halberd (or some other weapon), but it probably shouldn't be twin blades (ignore the image) since the Rogue already has that.

1. Tomb of Horrors
2. Castle of Friendship
3. Statue of Liberty
4. Structure of Abstract Noun

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Command Center
2. Statue of Liberty
3. Cybertron

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 12
Character Nomination Day
Seems like yesterday was not a very busy day; I'll definitely take it, though. We could always use small breaks like that, can't we?

First things first, we have 3 new playlets added to the stagelist! Once again, these were the only stages to reach double digits in the vote... though, the first 2 won by a huge landslide regardless.
Cybertron
Statue of Liberty
The Command Center
Congratulations Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds and @Darkonedagger! Cybertron and the CC were guaranteed to happen one way or another, so it makes sense these are some of the first series-represented stages included. Statue of Liberty was a more of a hard pull from my end but it seems to have paid off!
Cybertron: 21
Statue of Liberty: 21
Command Center: 10
Tomb of Horrors: 9
Castle of Friendship: 4
Angel Grove: 3
Ponyville: 2
Burst Beystadium: 1
Menzobarrenzan: 1
Tomb of Horrors was neck and neck with CC, but Infinity's last minute vote help balanced it out pretty well! Still, the huge gap between second and third place caught me off-guard.
Either way, all of these stages will have more chances to be resubmitted, so if your pick missed out, don't worry!

Also, by unanimous decision, the games feature collectible will be... Action Figures! Submitted by FazDude FazDude
This is an idea brought up in numerous threads, including DC vs. Marvel. Though I've never seen it utilized very much, but for a Hasbro thread this is perfect! Not quite sure if there will be other smaller collectibles, but for now these will be our Trophy/Spirit equivalent. We can work out the ethics of unlocking them and the bios this weekend! For now, let's move on, because I am very excited to get into today's jobs.
NEW VOTES
We only have one new vote to clear up, and it's going to be via strawpoll!
Vote for which will become the 3rd for our customizable D&D fighter! Both of these seem to have long range/zoning capabilities, so either one will be a good pick to round out the other two.
NEW JOBS
So far, we have multiple characters included for Transformers, Dungeons & Dragons, G.I. Joe and Power Rangers! All huge series in Hasbro's catalogue, but there is one we're missing, aren't we? One with a lot of potential and a very very large fanbase backing it.

Going all the way back to 1982, this line of girls-targeted figurines took off with astounding sales and multiple accompanying TV shows and Movie specials. Eventually this brand would evolve and grow through multiple generations, until becoming the absolutely giant media juggernaut that took the internet by storm with a very surprising adult fanbase of bronies and pegasisters! Of course, I am specifically referring to...
Job: Nominate a My Little Pony character
Doesn't matter what generation of the brand they're from, as long as they're a MLP character! So far we only have Twilight as playable, so anyone else is welcome!

Job: Create an Arcade Ending for any character
Continuing off with expanding our core game modes, write-up a quick arcade ending for any character present on the roster! While this isn't necessarily a feature in Smash, I figure we could incorporate some features from traditional fighting games to give our game modes more worth, so for those of you who enjoy write-ups, have at it!

Job: Create a moveset for the Founding 3
As a reminder, movesets for Optimus Prime, Twilight Sparkle and Tommy Oliver are still open! Remember, you only have to do Special Moves, Super Moves and Smash Attacks in order for your submission to count. As of now only 1 moveset has been created this whole week, but I look forward to seeing what other movesets may look like!

...Okay, I just have to post this somewhere here. Just once.

MLP character:
Sunny Starscout
1670512249227.png
Sunny Starscout is a protagonist of MLP: the next generation and she is the leader of "Mane 5" team. Her hobby is roller-skating and she likes to hang out with her friends like Hutch or Zipp.
MLP: tNG movie was very popular that started the generation on high note and Sunny would make sense to be playable in the roster as second MLP character. Also we don't have any 2020's characters in the roster.

Her moveset would be semi-clone of Twilight Sparkle because both they use magic and can turn themselves into Alicorns. However, she would be somewhat lighter than Twilight due to being younger than her.
She would be middleweight all around fighter with no additional movement options. She could use her realistic design like on this picture.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Ah, I knew it was going to be My Little Pony! It makes sense since I felt the brand deserves a second character to represent it.

My Little Pony Character:

Butterscotch

ezgif-2-0bcb9b6133.jpg

Since Twilight Sparkle represents the G4 My Little Pony era, why not have one of the original ponies from G1? I feel Butterscotch may have a bit more of a traditional pony moveset, maybe a semi-clone of Twilight Sparkle? I don't know that much about the franchise but that's why I feel an original pony is the best choice.

Arcade Mode Ending:

Tommy Oliver

Tommy returns back to the Command Center after fighting various foes across the Hasbro multiverse. Zordon praises him for his superb fighting skills and Tommy thanks him. Then, the rest of the Mighty Morphin' team congratulates Tommy and they all go out the Angel Grove Youth Center to hang out...and they witness Bulk and Skull do something stupid. Similar to the end of a MMPR episode.

Watch this space for a Tommy Oliver moveset.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I'm submitting Rainbow Dash because she's the coolest one

A highly competitive pony who would be extremely fast rushdown and have some attacks based on weather manipulation. She'd have fantastic airspeed, ground speed, and agility, but her handling would be a bit difficult - imagine Wrastor in Rivals if he always had his wind boost. Also, the sweet spots on her attacks would be smaller than most characters, meaning you have to be really careful about precision in your combos and whatnot.

uhh pretend I put some smart-sounding stuff about her importance and whatnot here (I don't have the time to do good research atm and while I am nostalgic for MLP: FIM, my memory isn't very good)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Sunset Shimmer

sunset shimmer is an antagonist from My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, she is a former student of princess celestia and a former girlfriend of flash sentry. sunset shimmer's design that i will chose is the pony form,not human form and she would be a semi-clone of Twilight Sparkle
i wanted to submit Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash but Janx_uwu submit Rainbow Dash first and Darkonedagger submit Pinkie Pie first,so i chose an equestria girls character

Top Bottom