• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has Nintendo Taken adventage of people

Darkslash

Smash Master
If they make Pikmin casual that will be stupid, when I was at my friends house, he was playing a RTS game on his 360 and I had brought my Wii over, when unloading it, we began discussing how great of potential RTS games have on the Wii.
And Star Fox for Wii, they could make it into an awesome flight simulator like game with the 3rd person shooter elements like assault, online play would be awesome if they used their brains and did it.
Yea if Star Fox Wii has a channel like Kart did, that would be awesome. They also need to get rid of codes. Then add Controls that rival MP3, like using the Nunchuck as a joystick and the Wiimote as throttle would be awesome.

PCHU

Smash Lord
These stupid games are what make people play Playstation and Xbox.
It sickens me to see Nintendo go down in flames.
ESPECIALLY like this.
I really had expected better.
More creativeness.
Some games are fun, but other than the select few they actually put THOUGHT into......
UGH.

I think they should have more arcade-like games there.
Like SHMUPS and Fighters.
At least THOSE sell well.
I always love a good bullet-dodging, and occasionally an awesome super combo.
I wish I could work for Nintendo, because right now, I think I could think of more by myself then the most creative minds of Nintendo could COMBINED.
I'm not saying that like I am some kind of ULTRAmind, but judging by the crap they're cranking out of Nintendo's butt right now, I'd bet that I am correct in stating that I am more creative.
Heck, I could RUSH a game, and it would still be good.
How?
I have good game ideas.
Mario was teh roq back then.
That was creative.
But, now we have........well, nothing much of interest.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hear about the British girl who was playing Wii Fit and was told by the game that she was "fat"? Dropped her self esteem like an egg to concrete. It made the front page of Yahoo back when the game piece of **** came out.
Yeah, it's really stupid. It told someone I know that they're obese and they're not...at all. A little overweight, maybe, but nowhere near obese. It also asked a couple other people I know if they trip when they walk. Can't meet your standards you crappy game, so they must be a klutz, right?

I'm pretty sure the so called "hardcore" were the only people buying Nintendos stuff until the Wii came out. Sticking with the company even when they were down might be why they feel... unsatisfied.
Yeah...I vaguely recall being backed against a wall in many arguments, but I still held my ground and defended the GameCube against the likes of Xbox and PS2. Now I find myself bashing all three (that is, Wii, 360, and PS3).

Pretty much.
Mostly for casuals, but there are some hardcore games. Smash is a big one.
Oh yeah, you mean the game that had everything dumbed down so you can't get any better, and it's like a party game so noobs can come in and win when you've been playing hard for a while? That game? Yeah, totally hardcore. It even caters to casual gamers!

...Wait, there's something wrong with that.

/sarcasm

If you want to argue that there are a few hardcore games, sure. Smash and Mario Kart aren't.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Oh please. There are worse things that make you feel insecure. And does a better job at it.

Besides, why buy Wii Fit if you already in shape in the first place? O_o

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh please. There are worse things that make you feel insecure. And does a better job at it.

Besides, why buy Wii Fit if you already in shape in the first place? O_o
Calling you obese doesn't exactly raise your self-esteem. Or telling you you must trip when you walk. There are things that lower your self-esteem more in some cases, but 90% of the time the thing doesn't say right out "You're obese!"

As for buying Wii Fit if you're fit...um, why dont' you just quit a diet once you're fit? Because then you're going to gain all of your weight back. Wii Fit doesn't even really make you fit...it focuses on posture. How does that tie in with "fitness"? Awful game if you ask me.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Wii Fit a stupid game that uses a lv. 10 stool.
You know, you could just buy something smart like just a normal scale, and find out how much you weigh.
If you can't see your own weight without stepping back, you know you need to lay off the fries.
Wow, Wii Fit in under 30 bucks.

XACE-K

Smash Master
All this hate on Wii Fit just reminded me of a post I made in one of the forum games.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. How the f*** is Wii Fit a good game? It's a game for the casual gamer. Games shouldn't be made for casual gamers so it sucks.
Anyway, don't buy Wii Fit, it's ********, spend your money on something better, etc.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I think Wii fit is ********, but maybe because so many casuals wanted it. what i really want is Wii music. Don't call me casual for that because it looks enjoyable. And im a sucker for Music games XD.

Any ways waiting for what Nintendo will unveil at E3 as around now they should release their Hardcore line up as Microsoft and Especially Sony have the Big guns now.

*Prays for a new Star Fox,LoZ,Kid Icarus and What ever game you get to blow up*

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think Wii fit is ********, but maybe because so many casuals wanted it. what i really want is Wii music. Don't call me casual for that because it looks enjoyable. And im a sucker for Music games XD.

Any ways waiting for what Nintendo will unveil at E3 as around now they should release their Hardcore line up as Microsoft and Especially Sony have the Big guns now.

*Prays for a new Star Fox,LoZ,Kid Icarus and What ever game you get to blow up*
All Wii Fit is is a $90 fitness program. That's it. That's what's wrong with it. It's not a game at all.
Wii Music, no. They need to stop making "Wii" titles.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
For those interested, 4th gen Pokemon DID advance by separating physical and special attacks.
Yes Wii Fit sucks.
A big problem with the Wii is that most third-party developers are not taking the Wii seriously and are producing crap. With exceptions such as Suda51 and (Conduit's developer).
Wii music could be really cool if it just lets you compose stuff. But if it's like "Slide the Wiimote to play the trombone!" then no.

Amigo

Smash Cadet
I was really close to selling my Wii the other day. The only thing that stopped me was Brawl was being released in PAL in a week. That's right, I'm one of those guys who bought a Wii just for Brawl and I am ashamed of it. I see the trailers for GTA4 and Halo3 and COD4 and then I play them at the stores playing the demo and it really pisses me off. I bought a freaking console that has motion sensing - WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! I should have know it was just a novelty and would wear out in 1+ years. The only thing the Wii has going now is the Wii Shop Channel that I buy the classics like DKC series, Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Sonic 1 and Super Metroid. Games also not going to be released like Killer Instinct and Golden Eye. Ohh what they are 3rd party and thats right the Wii is motion sensed so it turns 3rd party developers off, I almost forgot.

Motion sensing, seriously what the hell.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I was really close to selling my Wii the other day. The only thing that stopped me was Brawl was being released in PAL in a week. That's right, I'm one of those guys who bought a Wii just for Brawl and I am ashamed of it. I see the trailers for GTA4 and Halo3 and COD4 and then I play them at the stores playing the demo and it really pisses me off. I bought a freaking console that has motion sensing - WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! I should have know it was just a novelty and would wear out in 1+ years. The only thing the Wii has going now is the Wii Shop Channel that I buy the classics like DKC series, Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Sonic 1 and Super Metroid. Games also not going to be released like Killer Instinct and Golden Eye. Ohh what they are 3rd party and thats right the Wii is motion sensed so it turns 3rd party developers off, I almost forgot.

Motion sensing, seriously what the hell.
Yeah. I don't think I'll sell my Wii, but...I definitely need another console.

I can't say I wasn't warned, as I was warned that the motion sensing would just be a stupid add-on, but I was convinced that Nintendo wouldn't let me down. Motion sensor is a good idea in theory, but when you implement it in the way Nintendo did, with nothing but stick wagglers and casual fests.

I'm really disappointed in you, Nintendo.

Top Bottom