• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy New Year Tourney! Congrats Samusbrawler, Alphicans, and Aryman

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
I am in Panama right now. Do you want to fight today? Can we check how lag is first?
I have an important question... Is lag always the same for both players? Or one player can have input and visual delay and the other is ok and ****** him?

Chaos and Darkchem, I've added you to my friend roster. Please do the same xD

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
On second thought, I will be busy today at my friends place, here if possible add this wii number instead rocklee 4769-1981-7110 I'll add yours. Hopefully we can do our match today then.

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Chaos, I am sorry, I wasn't checking my private messages. Tonight I would like to do our match. Tonight at 11 pm to 1 am central time. Is that ok with you?
Dark-chem. I tell you the same.

crewster

Smash Lord
I should be able to play my SSBM match today. Comon Boredphyko. Replie to me!

Riku00

Smash Ace
riku and I had our melee match today. I won 2-0. GGs dude, ur Falco got me so nervous in the last match lol. ^^
you shouldn't have been nervouse at all i was going to suicide my last life anyways. i want to win the ssb64 i didnt really care that much for winning Melee.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GG's Riku. Your Ness had me scared and I got lucky against your Yoshi.

I won 2-0 in my SSB64 match

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Will any of you upload your matches? Are we going to record each tourney final at least? I can enter as third player and record them. Otherwise this will be a blind and silent tourney where we only saw our own matches... sad.. =(

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I beat morpheous 2-0
I go to the next round
and im sad My C stick broke during the match i cant do hyphen smashes anymore

I just cheaked I can do Foward back and down qith the C stick not up

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Yep. I lost. I am not used to grab fighting and certainly not used to a good Ice Climber n_n . Congratulations. Oh man I really sucked in the first match. I was nervous as I am in all tourneys .. I hate that .. but well I got an interesting experience and learned from it.
I am uploading the matches right now...

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Can i post it on my Youtube please it could be my first Video

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Um maybe we could share a youtube or we find another way to do this

basilioyugi

Smash Cadet
ill be able all day today, ill be here in the forum checking if u post, add me on wii btw, i already added u

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
ill be able all day today, ill be here in the forum checking if u post, add me on wii btw, i already added u
Sure I'll add you when I get back to my own Wii. Wanna have our match now? (I'm at my family's place) If you can add this FC: 4769-1981-7110 I'm adding you at the moment.

Top Bottom