• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy New Year Tourney! Congrats Samusbrawler, Alphicans, and Aryman

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Rocklee. if i sounded rude i apoligize but u cant seem to understand that there is no mewtwo in brawl so u cant use him.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
sorry Ori can only sigh up for 2 since you main marth I sudgest the SSBM and SSBB

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Again, I'm going to try and make this simple.

Is their a Brawl Tournament? Yes.

Is their a Melee tournament? Yes.

Is their a 64 tournament? Yes.

How do we compete in the Melee/64 tournaments without Wifi?

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman

It's a theme....? ...as in not really playing those games...

Snare

Smash Lord

try thinking before talking mate :ohwell:, I'm going to try and make this simple.

You're playing brawl for all 3 tournements.

Each tournment you can only use the characters the game originaly came from (So melee tournement you can use falco but not olimar.)

Mewtwo is not in brawl, so you cannot play as him.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Well, I'll try and make this as simple as possible.

The Melee tournament and the Smash 64 tournament will both be played on your brawl game. But you will only get to use the characters that came from each game as stated in the first post.

You'd think that'd be obvious/clear but I guess it wasn't.

EDIT: ZOMG SNARE WE TALK TEH SAME WAY!

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
..Well now I feel bad. I thought it would be like a whoever schores highest thing for 64 & Melee, silly me lol.

Snare

Smash Lord
well, I'll Try And Make This As Simple As Possible.

The Melee Tournament And The Smash 64 Tournament Will Both Be Played On Your Brawl Game. But You Will Only Get To Use The Characters That Came From Each Game As Stated In The First Post.

You'd Think That'd Be Obvious/clear But I Guess It Wasn't.

Edit: Zomg Snare We Talk Teh Same Way!
I R Ur Eval Twin >:D

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
This is my first online tourney.. I am excited about this.. but I still don't understand how do you manage all of this.. do you use a spectator or third player as referee? How do you synchronize matches ? Are matches fought at a designated time or two contestants have .. let's say a day to array their match and report the results?

P.D: Another question. The SSBM and SBBB sub-tourneys are about to be completed. As soon as they are.. are they going to start? Or we will wait until all 3 tourneys are ready ?

Rawnie

Smash Champion
This is my first online tourney.. I am excited about this.. but I still don't understand how do you manage all of this.. do you use a spectator or third player as referee? How do you synchronize matches ? Are matches fought at a designated time or two contestants have .. let's say a day to array their match and report the results?

P.D: Another question. The SSBM and SBBB sub-tourneys are about to be completed. As soon as they are.. are they going to start? Or we will wait until all 3 tourneys are ready ?
First off id like to say good luck in your first tourney.

Basically everyone plays threir opponent and there report back to me who won. i have to take there word for won.then i update the brackets and repeat this for the next rounds.

as soon as melee and brawl signups are complete i will post the brackets and you are welcome to do your matches anytime before the deadline. so as long as u get ur matches done you will be ok.

if melee and brawl get filled up soon i will make ssb64 an 8 man tourney and we start this right away.

I hope the answered your questions and please leave me a message at my profile if u have anymore questions

crewster

Smash Lord
Just need one more person to say that they want to play in melee and brawl.

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
First off id like to say good luck in your first tourney.

Basically everyone plays threir opponent and there report back to me who won. i have to take there word for won.then i update the brackets and repeat this for the next rounds.

as soon as melee and brawl signups are complete i will post the brackets and you are welcome to do your matches anytime before the deadline. so as long as u get ur matches done you will be ok.

if melee and brawl get filled up soon i will make ssb64 an 8 man tourney and we start this right away.

I hope the answered your questions and please leave me a message at my profile if u have anymore questions
I thank you. You have answered my questions. I can't wait to start with this ! :bigthumbu

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
soo.. when weve got all the spaces filled. we can begin brackets? or do we have to all be online at the same time for a certain date?

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
tsm we need you to actually show us the brakets not the login thing

Top Bottom