• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy New Year Tourney! Congrats Samusbrawler, Alphicans, and Aryman

AsianAvery

Smash Cadet
alright my nintendo usb connector doesnt work and my access wi-fi connection doesnt work so i might have to drop out but not yet, i will try and find a connection. i dont want the tourney to go bad

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Alright Ricky & Alphi, eithor message me or post here telling me when we can play, I have all tonight, but school starts tomarow, so I'd like to get them in today.

crewster

Smash Lord
No sory. The week end or any time between now and thursday (not thursday)

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
I think we not only need to know who is the best of us. Could some or all of you record your matches and upload them to youtube? It would be nice to see the matches... that's the fun of a tournament isn't it ?
When we have them uploaded we can arrange the links.. Do you agree?

By the way... silentMarth... you posted some dates.. Saturday... is that the deadline or we should try to play that day?

I play Dark-cham on the SSB64 tourney .

I play Chaos11011 on the SSBM tourney.

Tell me when you can fight...

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I think we not only need to know who is the best of us. Could some or all of you record your matches and upload them to youtube? It would be nice to see the matches... that's the fun of a tournament isn't it ?
When we have them uploaded we can arrange the links.. Do you agree?

By the way... silentMarth... you posted some dates.. Saturday... is that the deadline or we should try to play that day?
It doesnt matter when u do ur matches along as they are completed by then.

oh and "The best of us" is Aryman. no question about it.

And u can call me TSM for short

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
How can you tell if you haven't seen me fight? xD just kidding .. I meant ...the winner of this tournament.
It is not interesting if we only know the results and we cannot see the matches.. Do you have any plan for recording each tourney finals and the Grand Finals at least?
It would be nice to record as many matches as we can an upload them as I suggest n_n

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Chaos.. so we will face each other.. nice to meet you.. How many Online Tourneys have you played before? This is my first , and I am scared xD ( I am not )
I guess that if I loose miserably I won't like to upload that to youtube :)

Rawnie

Smash Champion
im not sure i anyone can upload the vids. but u can ask for someone to do that cuz i dont have a capture card

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
3rd my 1st i came in last my 2nd i came in 4th so see you in 15 min

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
i havnt recieved any messages or posts from aryman. i brawl him 1st round in the melee tourny. if hes online when im not someone tell him to contact me so we can plan when 2 play.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Alright Ricky & Alphi, eithor message me or post here telling me when we can play, I have all tonight, but school starts tomarow, so I'd like to get them in today.
Whoops, sorry. I'm not on all the time but I try to be. When is a good time now then? (I'll just PM you later if you didn't get this.)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Melee
- samusbrawler pm me when ur ready

Brawl
- shoadowfirefox same as ^

***this post is holy its my 777th***

Riku00

Smash Ace
i cant find my name anywhere in the melee brackets.

SamusBrawler let me know when we can so our SSB64 matches.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I beat teronist 2-0.

I gotta say though, he has the most unorthodox and unexpected Olimar I have ever played. Took me by surprise. That last match was way too close dude!

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Morpheus you live in the south right well ill fight you at 5:00pm 6:00 at your time

Top Bottom