• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy New Year Tourney! Congrats Samusbrawler, Alphicans, and Aryman

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh I didn't realize I was advanced already. I'll fight Dark Chem asap =D

Rawnie

Smash Champion
OK i seriously want to get this over with, if u arent done with your matches in 40 min, i will DQ you immidieatley

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alphican is fighting someone in my tourney right now, so I know he'll be here.
I also need Ricky to come online, before I dq him >_>

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
fine then Ill be onoine next time <_< >_> oh yaeah who won against you and alphi

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to let you know marth, that Ricky never even added me >< But it's too late now, so it's cool. No hard feelings Ricky.

And sorry for the no show, I had migrains yestarday and the day before >.>

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to let you know marth, that Ricky never even added me >< But it's too late now, so it's cool. No hard feelings Ricky.

And sorry for the no show, I had migrains yestarday and the day before >.>
Sorry to hear dude. I actually did add you, however it was on the wrong Wii. I realized that when I didn't see you appear on the FC list. Instead I waited here after I posted when you'd like to have our match.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Aryman beat me 2-0. GG man. I made a mistake picking Jungle as my CP with Ike T_T. (I forgot wat a CP was lol :******: :p)

Oh well, gd luck.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Is this the finals already? Is it 3/5? Give me a few mins tsm, i've gotta eat something before my stomach starts digesting itself.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Okay, so how does this now work? We all vs each other round robin style, and then the top two vs each other in a grand final set best of 5, and that determines the winner of this whole thing?

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Okay, so how does this now work? We all vs each other round robin style, and then the top two vs each other in a grand final set best of 5, and that determines the winner of this whole thing?
Umm well i decided not to do that. i just lost interest in it

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Update 1/11: Since wifi felt the need to stop working during my tournament I've decided to extend the deadline until Monday.
I ask everyone still left in the tourney to see what time they will be able to play. I really wanted to finish this today, but there isn't much I can do at this point. But we WILL finish this tomorrow =D

If wifi happens to return later tonight then feel free to get your match done, but if you can't then just leave it for tomorrow.
LOL, My update migrated to your thread =D
I notice all!

And it looks like we are done this, I kinda wanted to see how I did against Aryman and Alphican. But it doesn't matter =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, but I work tomorrow too.
I can play after that though

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Since Luigi's Mansion is a Legal Cp in most tourney's it should be useful there.
Even though of its difficulty to pull off is harder than other places.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
When we go to test this we should use a chat room so that we can tell each other which characters to use easier and stuff like that

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I want to see if it works first of all like with CPUs, then which chars can pull it off.
Luigi's mansion requires lots of direction changing its lulzy XD.

Top Bottom