• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy New Year Tourney! Congrats Samusbrawler, Alphicans, and Aryman

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I beat Ori_bro 2-0 in my SSBB match.
Looks like I face Aryman next O_o

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Shadow, do you want to do our SSB64 match now?
It says I didn't advance on the bracket but I did

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Christ. Kingdom-triforce I really wanna do my match like now. I PM'd you, a while ago. I g2g soon, and I don't wanna get DQ'd over this.

EDIT: So i went over the visitor message, and he told me he was booked over the weekend. He hasn't said anything since, so I think it's safe to DQ him. But it's your call.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Christ. Kingdom-triforce I really wanna do my match like now. I PM'd you, a while ago. I g2g soon, and I don't wanna get DQ'd over this.

EDIT: So i went over the visitor message, and he told me he was booked over the weekend. He hasn't said anything since, so I think it's safe to DQ him. But it's your call.
All right i'll dq him

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I'm DQed? Oo

Wow, that was fast lol. It's ok, I just stopped by to check things out but I gota jet now so I won be able to do my matches anyways.

Gd luck guys. :)

Rawnie

Smash Champion
ok guys im gonna push this back a bit. u have until Midnight MST to get ur Round 2 match done.
and the other rounds will take place tomorrow

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Aryman + shadow think you could do your match asap? I know I am demanding, but I don't know how much time I have.
i messaged him and he said he had another tourney match to do first. but now he's offline so i don't know.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah he has to fight in my tourney too. I'm about to dq him if he doesn't get on soon

EDIT: Looks like I have to fight him in this tourney too lol
Why the hell did he leave?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol you had to fight boredpsycopath in this and in my tourney?

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Pushed back? Yes.

So TSM, can I still do my Brawl match or am I DQed for that too? (It didn't show that on the brawl tourney so...yea. I'll give up the Melee though :) )

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I beat Blank in our Brawl match 2-1. GGs man, u got a balanced amount of characters. :)

Ur Falco was good too. (Nice chains <<) Too bad it was a mistake otherwise u would've won lol. :laugh:

BTW, this isn't confirmed yet but I might not be home until 5-6 pm PST tomorrow so if the matches can't be postponed any farther than just DQ me. T_T (besides I'll probably lose to Ary anyways)

crewster

Smash Lord
Sory guys, my sister's being a b**tard and trying to transcrip the whole of "alice in wonderland". But my opponents aren't on so that's good.
EDIT: I just saw the brackets. If I play stafy today and win do I advance instead?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Alphican and kingdom-triforce, let me know when you want to play our matches. I'll be around for the next couple of hours.

Top Bottom