• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hands Off My Bread! 3: Chicken's don't Clap!-Falco gameplay Video

Airborne

Smash Lord
well, i hope HOMB 3 will make the other 2 look like a GoW Montage: ABSOLUTE TRASH. I mean, after all, you're supposed to become God-Like with improvement from one combo vid to the next. And Slash, you and SK92 are my favorite Brawl Falcos to watch at this point.... but one thing.... who started the HOMB thing with falco? as in who brought to people's attention?

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
You should put your other recent vids up too.

Or are they going into #3?
well, i hope HOMB 3 will make the other 2 look like a GoW Montage: ABSOLUTE TRASH. I mean, after all, you're supposed to become God-Like with improvement from one combo vid to the next. And Slash, you and SK92 are my favorite Brawl Falcos to watch at this point.... but one thing.... who started the HOMB thing with falco? as in who brought to people's attention?
That means a lot, and yeah I'm working on it. I got the frame down: intro, music, ending all I need is to fill it out with clips haha of which I got about 25% of what is needed in badassery

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
can we stop putting

" you think theres no C0m13oz in brawl!&" in the beginning of every combo video? I like it better when you just let the vid do the talking.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
"This video has been removed by the user."

And so the wait begins.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
You just took Falco above God-tier. That combo at :32 was simply amazing.

;]

Edit: But seriously, the ending of the video was fantastic.

J4pu

Smash Champion
4:55 showed really good game knowledge and reflexes

and how did you beat the shuttle loop at 7:40?
looks kinda like if you space it perfectly you can hit MK behind where his sword hits

Pretty good video, would have been better if you took out all the one hit KO's especially the ones that just killed off the side or used Dair to spike.
The one-hit KO stage spikes were okay, but they could have been removed too, I'd be fine either way on that.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I'll mention it in the video info, but this was made as my last Arrested Development "Tribute"

The One hit KO's were there to appeal to the tards that think Brawl is boring to watch, as well as synch with the music.

and to answer the shuttle loop question: You can spike marth and MKs upB, you just have to space it perfectly so you hit their face...not their swords =D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*wonders when falco will hurry up and eat the bread so he can stop telling every one to not touch it*

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
*wonders when falco will hurry up and eat the bread so he can stop telling every one to not touch it*
Nice.
*wonders why you didn't also say Falco's bread is trash in that post*

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
I like it, you use cancelled phantasm very nicely.

Do you use tap jump? How do you jump up and bair so quickly?

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't Falco actually say, "Hands off my prey"?
Lolz.

2nd Vid Commet.

The show is great and so is the beginning of the song, but it dies out rather quickly :(.
We need to all look for a Falco Theme. I think that The Loner, Falco Lombardi would be best to use but it is a relatively short song, about 2 minutes.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Doesn't matter, just don't touch it. Pandora's Bread Box, understood?

Doesn't Falco actually say, "Hands off my prey"?
Possibly, but personally I say Bread. Problem? Take it up with Mr. Talon, he's the boss here. Dunno where he is though...

Nice vid man :3
Thanks =D

I like it, you use cancelled phantasm very nicely.

Do you use tap jump? How do you jump up and bair so quickly?
Thanks man

and Tap jumps off for me, I just slide my finger i guess?

I dont reply this much, but I loved your video man!
Greetings from Mexico
Thank you!
"She's not some mexican, mom. She's MY mexican. And she's columbian or something..."
-GOB

I love you.

'Tis cool I put it in video thread?
I love you too? haha
sure

10ballingings
ballingings? O_o
Lolz.

2nd Vid Commet.

The show is great and so is the beginning of the song, but it dies out rather quickly :(.
We need to all look for a Falco Theme. I think that The Loner, Falco Lombardi would be best to use but it is a relatively short song, about 2 minutes.
Falco doesnt even have is own theme in any of the starfox games right? =(

waks

Smash Journeyman
Talon, are you usually able to get back to the stage if you do dair whilst falling down, and while not going up after you jump?

Hope this question is clear enough, lol XD

Top Bottom