• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

rhan

Smash Hero
FFA is stupid to begin with...

Camo is actually good in team games. And ti doesn't slow down gameplay. Armor lock does but it still isn't completely broke.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have one achievement left - Probably easy, but it's You Ate All The Chips. I gotta collect all the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game. The thing that makes it difficult is that I don't have a dedicated number of people to help gain it, and I have to wait until the game type actually shows up, and then hope no one votes for something else.

And with this new mappack coming out, there's probably going to be a new list of achievements. I'll want to focus on those as I have the previous ones - Keeps the game fresh for me for a bit, more so than the challenges since they been getting reused alot.

Also - Have y'all noticed they been doing LASO weekly challenges. If I had friends to play with, it would make it more enjoyable. I haven't even touched them because I always by myself. :mad:

rhan

Smash Hero
I have one achievement left - Probably easy, but it's You Ate All The Chips. I gotta collect all the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game. The thing that makes it difficult is that I don't have a dedicated number of people to help gain it, and I have to wait until the game type actually shows up, and then hope no one votes for something else.

And with this new mappack coming out, there's probably going to be a new list of achievements. I'll want to focus on those as I have the previous ones - Keeps the game fresh for me for a bit, more so than the challenges since they been getting reused alot.

Also - Have y'all noticed they been doing LASO weekly challenges. If I had friends to play with, it would make it more enjoyable. I haven't even touched them because I always by myself. :mad:
Ha got that the first day of the new maps. <3 good luck though. It's only easy to do against scrubs.

Heh heh, thanks. Feel free to do so, I found it on another forum anyways.
Yeah it's pretty BA.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace

Good luck with that one.I found a boosting party for that one.

Only achievement I have left in to complete a weekly challenge. No real excuse just haven't bothered to do so.

Also i'm pretty their rotating Multiplayer,Firefight,Campaign as the weekly and whenever it's campaign it's LASO

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I think this game has some of the worst randoms i've ever seen.
I'm also really tired of getting betrayed by people for getting something they wanted and having no option to kick them. But when the ***** runs into my grenades or rocket they can kick me.Amazing.

My download just finished.I've only played 1 game of 2 flag capture the flag classic on Condemned. I actually like it so far.I haven't played a map based on close quarters in a while.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yeah the betrayal system is pretty bad in this game, it might be easier if they just gave someone the option to boot on the first betrayal.

Velox

Smash Ace
It should be based on the amount of damage you do to your teammate rather than outright killing. Everyone knows that if they allow kicking for actual betrayals people will just keep shooting you like they do but not actually kill you and just f*** with you the entire game. Or they could just allow you to vote boot. Or they could allow people to join during a game to even the teams... There's tons of things Bungie could do to make their online experience better, like not charging for xbox live like they did back in Halo 1 (AND they had dedicated servers then, they do not now, they sell us useless online features nobody wants to have to pay for, let me buy what I actually use ***s)

Bungie has proven themselves ******** on many occasions.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Highlands is an amazing looking map. Haven't gotten a game on it yet. The one game I did, it was me and a random in BTB stockpile... 2v6. >_> I broke my anti-quit rule.
I've had that happen on invasion. We were offense as well.

So far to me it seems like Highland>Noble Map Pack>Highlands as most voted to least voted.
Anyone want to explain that one to me?

The amount of Power weapons on Highlands in a little ridiculous but it's still a good map.Haven't gotten to play Unearthed yet.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
The betrayel system is dumb. When I accidentally betray someone I get booted. When someone Down right betrays me I get no option to boot.

rhan

Smash Hero
Hosts get to boot. That's why you can't boot people.

And friendly fire being on is good in my opinion. Can double team me and spam shots. Or do some COD ish like stick a friend and tell him to fake kamakaze.

Which is also another reason why I play hardcore on COD.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Good stuff tonight, ODIN. Invasion was fun, I SWEAR I GOT THAT CORE INTO THE BOUNDARIES AAAAGHHHHH

rhan

Smash Hero
I should be going to my Dad's house next weekend. Which means I get to use my live account again.

Which means I shall be on Halo.

Which means I will be on match making puttin in work.

rhan

Smash Hero
Can't go anyway. Kinda blew most of my money on Pound. Gotta reserve it for Phone bill before I go off into boot camp.

Wish I could though. I miss the NC guys.. :(

Unlesssssss Pitzerrrrr over there wants to drive? :troll:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Can't go anyway. Kinda blew most of my money on Pound. Gotta reserve it for Phone bill before I go off into boot camp.

Wish I could though. I miss the NC guys.. :(

Unlesssssss Pitzerrrrr over there wants to drive? :troll:
I gotchu dawg.

S

smash brawl player 99021

You should invest in getting a vehicle that you can easily make into a Warthog.

I call gunner!:cool:
heh, nah Rhan, but come to next HERB (if there is one) and we can hang.
I'll pay for your foooooooooood

Top Bottom