• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Have you guys seen the Halo 3 commercial?

Was it only me who wasn't as blown away by it, as say, the Gears of War commercial?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

TigerBlade34

Smash Journeyman
If anyone doesn't mind, do you think we could exchange GTs for co-op/multiplayer/Forge purposes when it comes out? Unless it's against the rules on this forum.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
You know what's funny? I was so obsessed about getting a 360 I made a GT last year, it's Red Exodus but I don't have a 360 yet. Go figure =/

TigerBlade34

Smash Journeyman
^Lol, alright. I'll still add you anyways since you'll probably get one close to Halo 3s release. :p Mines ViewtifulJoe400.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
The closest possible time I'll get a 360 is in December, unless I choose Wii over 360.

Sir James

The Doctor
Halo 3 will be good but I'm honestly not overly excited and pumped for it. Halo was a great game but Halo 2 left me very dissapointed. I just don't see Halo as the amazing relic so many claim it to be. The games are completely overrated. Don't get me wrong, the Halo series are good games, but they just aren't legendary. I'm hoping Halo 3 changes that.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
It's hyped so much because most console shooters are crap. Very few of them make names for themselves so when a good one comes along people recognize it.

The only other ones you really hear of are Gears of War, GRAW, Call of Duty, and maybe Battlefield.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It's hyped so much because most console shooters are crap. Very few of them make names for themselves so when a good one comes along people recognize it.

The only other ones you really hear of are Gears of War, GRAW, Call of Duty, and maybe Battlefield.
Battlefield is a lot better on the PC when compared to the consoles.

3 is gonna be epic. I'm not saying that just because it's Halo. I'm saying that because of everything that you'll be able to do in that game.

For me, it's all about forge.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I heard you can drive mongooses into man-cannons, that sounds awesome.

Forge is gonna be great, probably one of the best things they added to the game.

In forge [if I get online] I plan to drop fusion cores into man cannons so it'll rain explosions.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I heard you can drive mongooses into man-cannons, that sounds awesome.

Forge is gonna be great, probably one of the best things they added to the game.

In forge [if I get online] I plan to drop fusion cores into man cannons so it'll rain explosions.
Yes you can drive the mongoose through the cannon. Did it in the beta.

And then I drove a Warthog through it. ^ ^

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's soooo hard for me to decide which perms. You guys do know they have to be unlocked right? And some of them are not easy at all (I believe one of them is...
you must earn all 1,000 gamerscore to unlock one of the helmets

F8X

Smash Ace
It's soooo hard for me to decide which perms. You guys do know they have to be unlocked right? And some of them are not easy at all (I believe one of them is...
you must earn all 1,000 gamerscore to unlock one of the helmets
1up.com said:
Body Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete Tsavo Highway on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD.................Complete Tsavo Highway on Legendary
Scout...............Unlock "Too Close to the Sun" Achievement (Destroy an enemy banshee with the Sp'laser or missile pod in a ranked playlist or campaign)
Elite
Flight...............Complete Tsavo Highway on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic............Unlock "Up Close and Personal" Achievement (Kill 5 enemies via melee or assassination in a ranked FFA playlist)
Commando....Unlock "Triple Kill" Achievement (Get one triple kill)

Shoulder Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete The Ark on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD................Complete The Ark on Legendary
Security..........Earn 750 Gamerscore Points
Scout...............Unlock "We're in for some Chop" Achievement (Destroy an enemy vehicle with a piece of equipment in a ranked playlist or campaign)
Elite
Flight...............Complete The Ark on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic............Unlock "Overkill" Achievement (Get one overkill)
Commando....Unlock "Killing Frenzy" Achievement (Get one killing frenzy)

Head Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD.................Complete Campaign on Legendary
Security...........Earn 1,000 Gamerscore Points
Scout................Unlock "Used Car Salesman" Achievement (Destroy an enemy vehicle containing 3 enemies in Campaign or ranked playlists)
Mark V.............Unlock "UNSC Spartan" Achievement (Reach Sergeant ranking online)
ODST...............Unlock "Spartan Graduate" Achievement (Earn 5 EXP or complete 10 ranked matches)
Rogue.............Unlock "Spartan Officer" Achievement (Advance to the Spartan Officer ranks online)
Elite
Flight...............Complete Campaign on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic.............Unlock "Steppin' Razor" Achievement (Get one triple kill with an energy sword in ranked FFA)
Commando....Unlock "Overkill" Achievement (Get one overkill)
credit goes to some dude named Epezent from the ign forums.
from 1up.com.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
The Scout Helmet with the EVA shoulders and chestplate.

Primary = Black(Or steel, whatever)
SEcondary = Cyan
Emblem = Sniper Scope
-----------------------------
Ownage. And here is my custom made Elite.(Halo 1 Ossoona:))

I created it with the Halo 3 customization options, it's some sort of program there.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
You'll all enjoy this. I'm going to get Halo 3 tonight and I don't even own a 360. Due to a preordering error on the part of my mom, I'm getting Halo 3 instead of Mario Galaxy. So, I'm sellnig it to my good friend, whose house I will be staying at for the next two days to play me some Halo 3(thank god for teacher developement days/no school!)

bored

Smash Ace
Yay, tommorow it comes out...

I'm so excoited!! - Cat in the hat

But seriously now, good lord, am I the only one that has school this whole week?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Well I got good news and bad news. The good news is, I'm getting a wii. The bad news is I probably won't get a 360 until Summer [If I do well in school] or christmas if I don't do well in summer.

I can't afford a 360 per se [my mom is getting me a budget to work with] so my only choice is wii.

I hear Halo might sell 4 million copies this week.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, after watching all those halo believe vids and crap, this thing looks ridiculous. i remember being addicted to halo 2 online. those were the days. those were the days. i just dont want to play this because if i do i will end up sucking in brawl. lets see...peace

-hiroshi

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I got it. Beat first level co-op and solo (both legendary), gotta go to class now though. Laters

P.S. IT IS TOTALLY BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Too cool, I only know 1 guy with a 360 and he won't get it that soon so I'll have to wait until he gets it to see how it is.

Did they bring back Lockout?

Top Bottom