• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

Swiss

Smash Lord
If you were better than me, wouldn't you not be part of the cause of the NL?

I must have you confused you with someone that just thinks they know what they're doing.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So? I don't remember seeing a actual read on them from you, just that you would keep him around for usefulness. This was why I asked. It was not a filler question, because I think Asdioh is scum. I don't remember when it happened, I just caught up.
I mentioned like 4 lynch candidates and 3 people I have a scumread on. What do you need my read on J playerslot for? I said that the points against him are weak [if you "just caught up" you should've noticed tbh] and that I'd rather keep him around for now - what more do you want me to say about him that isn't mere filler? Also, you put major emphasis on me possibly changing my mind based on Asdioh replacing in but why should I

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Is there any harm in me claiming the character in my role PM, as X1 asked?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ran I clearly stated that I felt Swiss should not get town points on a J flip and vica versa, not that either of them should be considered scum. I also find nothing of value from Asdioh's current posts

@Gheb: Convince me (and town) that you pushing an inactive at this point it a more useful use of time that pushing the scum read which you state that you trust. Would lynching acrostic not just give us a random % chance of hitting scum, lose us 1 inactive and presumably lose us 1 active due to NK. While I still hate inactives (look at TTGL) I don't see how random lynching them is going to gain us when there are clear scummy people in the active pool

Nobody who's been voting at the end of a Day phase has responsibility over the mislynch - the non-voters do.
Why do you believe this to be the case at all? I strongly disagree with this line of reasoning. Do you believe this applies in all cases? What if someone is L-1 and I log in with 5 minutes left and vote someone else, am I then absolved of any blame because I wasn't still not voting at the Day end?

@Swiss: Please detail how you feel being sly and underhand could be attributed to playing poorly. May I remind you if you sucessfully convince me of townJ (Asdioh) I am more likely to vote EBR :bee: and you should know without that I am highly unlikely to drop the Asdioh vote of my own accord

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lee knocked out my power. Spending today playing video games with my sister. I expect to be lynched if I'm not playing tomorrow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: Convince me (and town) that you pushing an inactive at this point it a more useful use of time that pushing the scum read which you state that you trust.
Why would I convince you of something I'm not even pursuing? Lynching Acrostic was a last minute option I wanted to draw some attention to because it seems like it was not being considered at all. At the moment I want Ranmaru lynched, as well as Swiss and Red Ryu. If I see that people disagree with my reasoning and a lynch on any of them becomes hopeless I will vote one of the inactive players again hoping that at least this lynch can be achieved.

Would lynching acrostic not just give us a random % chance of hitting scum, lose us 1 inactive and presumably lose us 1 active due to NK. While I still hate inactives (look at TTGL) I don't see how random lynching them is going to gain us when there are clear scummy people in the active pool.
And if I don't think that any of the current lynches are adequate solution to a Day phase I will still look out for a good compromise solution, which includes lynching a blatant inactive. Whether you agree with that or not is your problem - in my eyes the % chance of Acrostic and EBR flipping scum are exactly the same.

Why do you believe this to be the case at all? I strongly disagree with this line of reasoning. Do you believe this applies in all cases? What if someone is L-1 and I log in with 5 minutes left and vote someone else, am I then absolved of any blame because I wasn't still not voting at the Day end?
If there are 4 people who [out of inactivity] are not voting *at all* I don't see what I could accuse of. Your vote is your own and nobody else's. You're free to handle it as you please and if you're convinced that it is better used on a player who's not being lynched then there's nothing that could be held against you in my eyes.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Hey Vult! I haven't played with you since Dissidia, my very first dgames game. You're town again, I hope?
Yes.
This is a weird post. Why are you directing this to me?

Ryker tends to do ridiculous stuff a lot in these games no matter which side he's on. Not a lot of what he's doing makes a lot of sense but that's how it is. Pretty sure it *was* Ryker too because Kuz was V/LA for a while. I doubt that's a scumtell.
I don't agree with that at all. He might do outlandish things to test reactions, but not just for no purpose. It looks like you're just trying to excuse him.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yes.
This is a weird post. Why are you directing this to me?

I don't agree with that at all. He might do outlandish things to test reactions, but not just for no purpose. It looks like you're just trying to excuse him.
Awkward post is awkward.

So, Vult. What do you think of Ryker's puch on your slot? Is it justified? I may have missed it - but what are your reads? I'm sure you wouldn't join a game and not give any reads. What do you think of Soup claiming town outside of threasd to me? Ignoring the fact I was expressly told by the mod to ignore it (but of course won't) - would you consider holding hands with me and voting in unison, carring each other to LyLo until I get NK'd.

Swiss

Smash Lord
At the moment I want Ranmaru lynched, as well as Swiss and Red Ryu. If I see that people disagree with my reasoning and a lynch on any of them becomes hopeless I will vote one of the inactive players again hoping that at least this lynch can be achieved.
Ignoring me as a scum pick (believe me kiddo you ain't lynching me). How....how have you got RR as a scum pick?

Unless you know some crazy **** I don't /inb4smothrolefishingpost I can make no sense of any of your inferences. They seem to fit around what you want to be true, as opposed to what actually would make progressive sense.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@Swiss: Please detail how you feel being sly and underhand could be attributed to playing poorly. May I remind you if you sucessfully convince me of townJ (Asdioh) I am more likely to vote EBR :bee: and you should know without that I am highly unlikely to drop the Asdioh vote of my own accord
I did not say that, merely that he has done both does not require that both are the same or dependant.

He was been sly & underhand and he was playing poorly - yet I drew these from different posts. Some I saw as intentional misunderstandings, others I saw as him simply being slow.

July

Smash Apprentice
Catching up on everything, the only thing that has changed about EBR is that I want EBR dead with even more of a fury. Sang heres the answers to your questions from yesterDay, didn't get to post this before twilight ended:

And, if he flips scum, you're saying you want to look into Moth because he's not voting for EBR? There are plenty of people that haven't been here to vote at all. I'm not saying that him looking for a NL is good, but not voting for somebody you have a strong town read on (if that's what it is) is not altogether bad. I have been here and have been fairly active (not as much as I want to, of course), but I have chosen, instead, not to. There is a difference (this in reference to your previous post). I would like to see your reasons for Gova, unless you have already stated them. Me as well. I remember an aa post by you but not a Gova one.
No I haven’t liked Shadow Moth this game anyways, the lack of a vote on EBR just increases my dislike for him. Even when I was suspicious of Swiss I found his push on him weak, but I think that saying he would rather have a NL than an EBR lynch is ridiculous and that means we gain no information toDay, people who actually wanted to lynch their scum picks get no answers we don't even get the CHANCE to lynch scum.

Sang, you voted for EBR when it came down to EBR/no lynch, that's not a reason I find you suspicious. I find it suspicious that all Day you haven't voted EXCEPT that vote. You say that you don't want to vote a strong town read, and thats fine, but all Day you didn't have any scum reads? You didn't have anyone you wanted to even vote for pressure? You pushed DH hard yesterDay, but then upon his town flip it seems like you just shut down. Where has your head been toDay in terms of scum picks, and who would you have preferred to see lynched toDay if there was a lynch? In terms of your content and whether or not its good content, I feel like its a lot of questions but not much input yourself, yesterDay it was a lot of input on DH but toDay I don't see any push from you on your scum picks at all.

I expressed suspicion of Gova D1 for being one of the more malignant inactives/lurkers, because he came in and was like "well nothing worth commenting going on here" and that was it. He didn't try to provide input, start discussion, ask questions, anything. Other than that he's been pushing people to reveal the theme and that's about it in terms of what he's contributed so far.

I'm talking about connections. Are there any connections that you gain from that. Deadline was an hour ago so I don't think we're gonna get a lynch. Can I get your overall opinion on J? As in, town, scum, null... and why as well. All this going off of a NL since it doesn't seem likely 2 people are coming back to vote.
If he flipped scum it would reinforce my town read on swords, swiss, and Vult. I'd look into Shadow Moth and J because of their suspicious activity close to the deadline and J's constantly changing opinion on EBR.

Ugggh I didn't realize the deadline was at 12:01, no lynch angers me greatly >: (

My overall opinion on J is leaning town. I had no qualms with J's play D1, he seemed to pressure people, push his scum reads and the alliance idea...first of all it was a short term thing (lasting til D3) and I still think that would be an extraordinarily bold move for scum to make. The part of J that bothers me the most is that he had no problem pressuring EBR yesterDay, EBR presented one post and J got off him, I tore that post apart and J acknowledged that, we waited for EBR to respond and in the meantime J decided he would "fight that off as hard as [he'd] fight [his] own lynch off", and then switched his vote to him due to his faith in Swords, and then switched off last minute. I don't understand how all those thought processes work together. Overall his actions say town but that read, which is very important, is really off and makes me doubt J enough that he's not a strong town read.
*Note: I saw that J replaced, I’ll give updated read on his replacement when I catch up thoroughly*

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You say I exuse him.
I say there's nothing to excuse him from.

Is this the only argument you have against him? I mean by itself it's still a lot better than Swiss' reasoning but it's still not much. Though I feel like you're more capable of convincing me he's scum than anybody else is atm.

Vult / X1 / Gheb alliance? :3

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I am curious how a policy lynch on me D2 would have been the optimal move. If I were to be lynched there would be little to gain from my flip in terms of gaining insight into other players. Today would just be a repeat of D2 minus me. I am a bit surprised that Gheb would attempt to adamantly push a policy lynch on D2 with scum picks on the table. However I am not sure he would be so transparent in attempting to misdirect an ERB wagon if they were scum mates.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I did not say that, merely that he has done both does not require that both are the same or dependant.

He was been sly & underhand and he was playing poorly - yet I drew these from different posts. Some I saw as intentional misunderstandings, others I saw as him simply being slow.
In which case could you explain what dumb-town motivation there could potentially be for being sly and underhand?

July

Smash Apprentice
Damn, I wanted to form a counter-alliance to J's circle of ******* toDay with Sworddancer in it 0_o

Having read through stuff again I strongly approve of Shadow Moth's reckless tunneling on Swiss and wish people would start following suit.
Vote Swiss

X1, I don't see why you'd argue against the Acrostic lynch yesterDay - how can you call that a "random inactive" lynch? That's a contradiction because lynching somebody that inactive is never quite random. What are you planning to do with him anyway? Keep him around until it's way too late for us to rid us of his deadweight? With people like Gova, TCat and Ranmaru around it's hard enough to get anything done. I'd love being able to trust you but your counter-productive pushes are kind of getting in the way.

Do you agree with Shadow Moth’s deduction that a NL was better than an EBR lynch?
Gheb the Acrostic wagon was picked at random, was done with about 24 hours remaining and needed 9 votes, whereas EBR needed 3 more? Its pretty clear. I don't see how you are pointing at these people saying they're stopping us from getting anything done when instead of voting to avoid NL you voted for someone else putting them at L-8. Also please explain which of my pushes you find to be counter-productive

I am also fine with leaving Acrostic, Gova etc around for the moment because I have plenty of scumreads outside of the lurking group and thus am wanting to get rid of those first.

Also you're really gonna have to give me some actual reasoning for those scumreads.
I agree that the lurking group should not be the top priority JUST because they have been lurking/inactive. The Acrostic wagon was EBR’s attempt to save himself from a lynch and there was nothing more than that behind it. I haven’t liked Gova’s content so far but I still have stronger scum reads in the game and would like to pursue them first before taking a shot in the dark with lynching inactives.

SangfroidWarrior;13293483 @July. What do you think of the people said:
I obviously don’t like it. I also don’t like that Asdioh is using the argument that I’m always scum, so far his catch-up has been heavily on accusations and yet there’s not much content behind them. Moving the slot back to null.
As for the rest of the player list:
9/16 to lynch.

EBR! [7]: Swiss, Red Ryu, July, Sworddancer, asianaussie, X1-12, SangfroidWarrior
Acrostic [2]: Gheb, EBR!
Swiss [1]: Shadow Moth
asianaussie [1]: Vult Redux

Not voting: Gova, Acrostic, Ranmaru, traveling cat

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] Swiss > J > EBR!
X1-12 > SangfroidWarrior > J > EBR!
Gova
Acrostic
Gheb > Ranmaru > Unvote > EBR! > Acrostic
Red Ryu > Swiss > Unvote > EBR!
July > EBR!
EBR! > Vult Redux > Acrostic
Vult Redux > asianaussie
Sworddancer > EBR!
Ranmaru
J > Swiss > asianaussie > asianaussie > Swiss > Unvote > EBR! > Red Ryu
asianaussie > EBR!
Shadow Moth > Swiss
SangfroidWarrior > EBR!
traveling cat
[/collapse]
No lynch was reached.
The only person on the EBR wagon I have a scum read on is Sang, and as it was a last minute jump on the wagon my read on her stays as leaning scum.
EBR and Gheb pushing an Acrostic wagon instead of EBR was just terrible and regardless of what Gheb says it was a random choice by EBR to try and avoid his own lynch.
Shadow Moth was by far the most infuriating person to not only fight against the EBR lynch to keep tunneling Swiss, but he blatantly said that a NL is better than an EBR lynch which is just so ridiculously stupid.
As for the inactives/lurkers, the fact that they weren’t on the EBR wagon doesn’t change my opinion of them because they weren’t here at all. Based on the content they have provided, I would be alright with a Gova lynch right now, maybe a TCat lynch if she doesn’t become active. Gova’s content so far has leaned scummy with me, but he is not my top suspect. TCat and Acrostic null, Ran town read.

Give me something to work with.

@Gheb: Why do you think Ran is scum? From what I have read, it looked like townRan to me.

@Sang and everyone: should I even care what J has done? Unless he put himself in a ****ty spot and then replaced out (I hope that's not the case) I'm just going to ignore everything he said and do my own thing.
J put himself in a spot that attracted a lot of attention, I don’t honestly care if you address what he did but I would like your read on EBR. Also your read on the people who were in the alliance and are still alive, so basically Sang and clarification for your read on myself. If you’ve already provided these then could you give me post # where you did.

Oh hey an earlygame votecount.Do/did people actually think Ran was scum? This wagon smells to me. Ran was actually one of the towniest looking players early on to me. His list of questions to get things started is part of what convinced me.

I know nothing about acrostic
EBR's vote: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13187964&postcount=67 (lolbus)
Joey's vote was here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13199603&postcount=133 (loljustification)
Circus and DH were town
Red Ruy voted here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13203369&postcount=168 (Red Ruy is town right?)
Some people thought he was scum in the beginning. EBR did and then beginning of D2 changed his mind. I’m not sure if Gheb actually does or is just out to lynch inactives/lurkers from yesterDay.

Acrostic was not chosen at random. He was the main offender in regards to inactivity and has gained the least attention as well for some reason. 9 votes in 24 hours would've been EASILY possible had people not been so damn stubborn [and sheepish] on lynching EBR. And if anything it were the non-voters that you kind of defend that made it impossible to get that lynch through. I have no obligation to follow the wagon if I'm sure my vote is better used somewhere else. But you can't expect anybody to believe you that you're OK with 4 people not voting at all...

But I can't trust your reads so I'll continue to do my thing anyway.

There was NO information to gain from an Acrostic lynch yesterDay, all it would do is get rid of an inactive which at this point isn’t my main concern and shouldn’t be yours. Why in the world are you pushing inactives instead of getting on your top scum picks, which you are still doing toDay.
As for the people not voting, of course that’s an issue, but that wasn’t the problem yesterDay. There were people here who KNEW there wasn’t enough support for an inactive lynch, and who understood that it was an EBR or NL situation and they still diverted the wagon away anyways. Also, Sang was active and STILL went all Day without placing a vote until hopping on the EBR wagon at the end of the Day, which I find scummy because all Day she asked questions yet apparently felt no need to use her vote to pressure her scum picks or try and get them lynched? I don’t like that at all.
That was a pretty scummy post by Ran btw. I don't see how so many people can vouch for him being town with posts like that.

What about Ran’s post was scummy?
Right now my scum picks are EBR and Gheb. Sang and Shadow Moth are leaning scum, along with Gova to a lesser extent because he’s either been non-existent or had terribly unhelpful posts.
Swiss, Ran, X1, are town reads.

Vote: EBR

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Still haven't talked to Kuz despite his recent burst of activity for the end of the day in FFIX. I'm hereish, I just started Monster Hunter Tri with Moth, Raziek, and Juicy.

Yes, the Acrostic lynch was an inactive lynch designed for nothing more than to save my hide. Glad we agree on this, why is it a scummy move on my part?

July

Smash Apprentice
Because instead of at least trying to push your scum picks yesterDay, you sat back, did nothing and then only decided to push someone when it was clear that you were the lynch for the Day, and that person wasn't even one of your scum picks, it was an inactive. Self-preservation>scum hunting and pushing your scum picks for you.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 3-2

8/15 to lynch.

EBR! [4]: Swiss, Asdioh, Red Ryu, July
Asdioh [2]: X1-12, Ranmaru
Swiss [1]: Shadow Moth
Ranmaru [1]: Gheb

Not voting: Gova, Acrostic, EBR!, Vult Redux, asianaussie, SangfroidWarrior, traveling cat

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] Swiss > EBR! > Asdioh > EBR!
X1-12 > Asdioh
Gova
Acrostic
Gheb > Swiss > Ranmaru
Red Ryu > EBR!
July > EBR!
EBR!
Vult Redux
Ranmaru > Asdioh
Asdioh > asianaussie > EBR!
asianaussie
Shadow Moth > Swiss
SangfroidWarrior
traveling cat
[/collapse]

traveling cat has requested replacement. Contacting Tandora.

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Because instead of at least trying to push your scum picks yesterDay, you sat back, did nothing and then only decided to push someone when it was clear that you were the lynch for the Day, and that person wasn't even one of your scum picks, it was an inactive. Self-preservation>scum hunting and pushing your scum picks for you.
This post is a bunch of words that have no relevance next to each other. You're salty about my play and then say that trying to live is scummy because of it.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
The only person on the EBR wagon I have a scum read on is Sang, and as it was a last minute jump on the wagon my read on her stays as leaning scum.
I still have EBR as town for now. The only reason I voted for him was because I thought it would help avoid a NL, which, obviously, it didn't. I don't believe I said I was voting for EBR for any reason other than to help avoid a NL.

As per being almost nonexistent with my reads, I apologize for that. Going from being in newbie to being in 3 games at once was a little overwhelming and I will try to be more into this game toDay, and for the rest of my stay. Once I do a re-read I will remedy this but I believe I will just stick with my previous reads.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I am curious how a policy lynch on me D2 would have been the optimal move. If I were to be lynched there would be little to gain from my flip in terms of gaining insight into other players. Today would just be a repeat of D2 minus me. I am a bit surprised that Gheb would attempt to adamantly push a policy lynch on D2 with scum picks on the table. However I am not sure he would be so transparent in attempting to misdirect an ERB wagon if they were scum mates.
Omg so much in wrong in this post. Have you even read ANYTHING I said?

1. Never did I once claim that your lynch was the "optimal move". I said it's a good compromise solution.
2. You call it a "policy lynch" - I call it lynching a generally untrustworthy player.
3. The gain of lynching you would've been your death, which is good enough at this point
4. I didn't push for your lynch "adamantly on D2" - I switched to you as a last-resort compromise. I'm pushing for a Ranmaru lynch
5. Why does it surprise you?
6. I'm not "misdirecting" an EBR wagon. I'm waiting for reasons and only toDay I've heard good points by Vult. Swiss' reasoning is the usual garbage that any scumbag can pull out of his *** on the spot if he needs to. Tell me why he's scum instead of making sly implications.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There was NO information to gain from an Acrostic lynch yesterDay, all it would do is get rid of an inactive which at this point isn’t my main concern and shouldn’t be yours.
I like to think that I understand the way this game works well enough to know what my concern should be and what not. If ~6 people are inactive at this phase of the game and 4 of them fail to vote at all then there is a problem and it's not acceptable. I'm actually surprised that so many people are OK with leaving inactives around. Lynching them gives us no information ... leaving them alive CERTAINLY doesn't give us any more information either while the inactivity continues to be a problem and increasingly hard to deal with.

Lynching people for information is a dumb idea. Always was and will always be. If somebody gives you information by his presence then lynching him for information only cuts off information flow while leaving deadweight around. And if there's one thing I've learned in the ~30 games I've played here then it's that inactivity will ALWAYS caus a problem sooner or later.

Or to look at this issue from a different perspective: what expectations do you have to actually win the game if we have Gova, Acrostic, Asianaussie, Traveling Cat and yourself in a mylo/lylo situation? That's instant-loss for town and if I can help preventing such a ****ed up scenario I will do so whenever possible.

What about Ran’s post was scummy?
The whole post was scummy - the typicall scum catch-up/filler post. Quote some stuff here and there to make it look big and responsive, respond with meaningless one-liners and pretend to do stuff. Chibo would do that as scum all day erriday. It's a textbook example of feigning usefulness.

Swiss

Smash Lord
>The following is to be ignored and disregarded by all but the intended recipient. This relates to no private actions.<

I have not and will not. What is the implication of this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
At the same time leaving a scum pick to stay around is an awful idea. Inactives suck, I hate them as well. I still don't agree with doing that until it is necesary. If they are inactive, leave them to be mod killed. If they are lurking and prod dodging we lynch them.

EBR's recent post is a death sentence to me. I will not be moving my vote unless someone says I AM SCUM or someone can confirm he is town.

:phone:

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, I heard you were throwing a Halloween Party. <3

Note: Image is not a crumb to my character. (I wish though. XD)

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I plan to take a more positive attitude this game than my last several. I wanna have fun in mafia but my predisposed opinion that no one is going to listen to me make me worse than a lurker in many ways. I hope I'm able to keep up this good outlook.

I've been reading up since Nabe asked me to possibly replace for J. It's a one time quick read through for 30 pages, but thankfully I didn't lose my notes this time.

I've asked Nabe what TC guessed as the true theme so I don't repeat guesses and I'm still waiting back on that.

For some content:
1) Swiss is town. I promise 100%. I know he's acted a bit like a weasel this game with his one-liners and faking a restriction. But I got mind control on that ginger and I tell you that he's town. Kuz, you remember how I knew in NBC, right?
2) Based on their character claims, EBR and Ranmaru are town.
3) J's slot (Asdioh) is town because J offered to hold hands and was extremely friendly to his friends in this game. J would not do that as scum.
4) J's a good judge of character so I feel pretty confident about the people he offered to hold hands with. I remember he like July and Sang, so I like them too. I'll need to double check who else J said was town.

The person I plan on doing an ISO on first will be Gheb. He alters his play enough between games that I play with him I tend to second guess myself on whether he is town or not. Gheb is a really strong player, so it's good to know as soon as possible whether to trust him or not. Of course, living past N1 looks bad for our guy. ^_~

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
For some content:
1) Swiss is town. I promise 100%. I know he's acted a bit like a weasel this game with his one-liners and faking a restriction. But I got mind control on that ginger and I tell you that he's town. Kuz, you remember how I knew in NBC, right?
ok I'll take your word for it :3
2) Based on their character claims, EBR and Ranmaru are town.
Ehh? Where did these happen...
3) J's slot (Asdioh) is town because J offered to hold hands and was extremely friendly to his friends in this game. J would not do that as scum.
He wouldn't? O_o but yeah town.
4) J's a good judge of character so I feel pretty confident about the people he offered to hold hands with. I remember he like July and Sang, so I like them too. I'll need to double check who else J said was town.
hehe I wouldn't trust J's reads :3

Tandora you should gibs your thoughts on X1.

apparently i never hit "post" as i went to play transformice so i'll do that now

Tandora

Smash Rookie
ok I'll take your word for it :3
Ehh? Where did these happen...
I didn't save the exact posts, but I did save the claims. EBR claimed Aunt Sponge and Ranmaru claimed Wickett. (And to be honest, I would have dressed as Willow before some random dude in Star Wars.)
He wouldn't? O_o but yeah town.
I'm glad you agree. XD

hehe I wouldn't trust J's reads :3
Why not? What reads do you have on J's posse?

Tandora you should gibs your thoughts on X1.
X1 is an a-hole (no offense) and we have this kinda hate/hate relationship. So he always looks scum to me. I paid more attention to Joey who didn't set off any of my town-dar. I didn't like someone's comment of "Joey saying bleck = Joeytown", but I don't know true that is.

I'll start an ISO on him after Gheb.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Kuz isn't home. I don't like Tandora. : /

I liked TCat though. : /
Bugger off, Ryker. At least your abrasive attitude shows you're town. Just be happy we're on the same faction for once and let's work together to win, okay? Just ONCE, let's cooperate.

And if you're cannot accept that, then just let Kuz talk to me. I like him way better than you anyway...baby.

Top Bottom