• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay, posting from my dad's computer. I'm currently experiencing problems with my laptop (monitor won't turn on) so my activity may be a bit spotty for awhile.

Anyways, I'm still good with the EBR lynch. Upon recollection, I can not think of a single push I agree with coming from the slot. All of their reasoning for their pushes seem forced, especially the Soup one, which is a push that only works if we all simply take EBR's word that Soup wouldn't of done what he has done as town.

Since he's v/la, I'll refrain from voting until he gets back.

@Ran: Btw, what is it exactly about July's case that has convinced you?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 2-4

9/16 to lynch.

EBR! [2] Swiss, Red Ryu
asianaussie [2]: J, Vult Redux
Swiss [1]: Shadow Moth
Vult Redux [1]: EBR!
J [1]: X1-12

Not voting: Gova, Acrostic, Raziek, July, Sworddancer, Ranmaru, asianaussie, SangfroidWarrior, traveling cat

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] Swiss > J > EBR!
X1-12 > SangfroidWarrior > J
Gova
Acrostic
Raziek
Red Ryu > Swiss > Unvote > EBR!
July
EBR! > Vult Redux
Vult Redux > asianaussie
Sworddancer
Ranmaru
J > Swiss > asianaussie > asianaussie
asianaussie
Shadow Moth > Swiss
SangfroidWarrior
traveling cat
[/collapse]

Deadline has been extended to Friday, September 2nd at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I am Wicket W. Warrick. I'm town.

He is from Star Wars Ep VI

Wooo lo wooooooooo
Totally missed this - what other claims have there been?

Oh, just so people know, I will not be allowing another lynch like yesterDay to happen and we are gonna be lynching someone who is actually scummy instead of inactive.
I did not see this post before.

I would lynch you for this.

Nevermind that point. :awesome: I thought you meant DH hopped onto me, and I then said it didn't matter what he did, scum would have a reason to push him or leave him for others to push. Misunderstanding on my part.

Ok, the wagon can be town driven, or scum driven. Thus why we need to look at each person's reasoning (on and off the wagon). Essentially, you say that alot of people can say "Yeah I only voted DH because of deadline or over NL/ Ran" and use that as an excuse. Then, that point is null. They should then explain who they would have pushed for, and who they would push for ToDay. If they didn't get enough attention on their top scumpick, then they should explain why they didn't push for it hard enough. If they were afraid of a no lynch, why didn't they ask for a deadline extension? If they chose DH only because he seemed like a better choice than Ran, than who besides DH and Ran did they push? Did they push hard for that person? (Unless that person was pushing for Ran in the first place, then look as to why they switched to Ran)

There are only a select few who can say "I didn't have time to vote DH", so I do think that point is weak. I'm sure there were some that had scumreads on him, and some that just hopped on. If someone was busy, ok, I'd just state it as null. What's the big deal? I know deadline is shorter in this game, but we shouldn't let that stop us from looking at motivation. If the majority of the voters was busy and voted just for a lynch, then we'd push for them to post more. We'd keep an eye on them. I don't find this to be generic.

If the wagon is town driven, that means scum is off it. If the wagon is scum driven, it would mean town is off it.

With the people who voted DH just for Deadline, I'd also request they get to voting as soon as possible, or at least give 2-3 scumpicks as soon as possible. I also want to see a vote from people who still have an RVS vote on.
Town.

Keep thinking like this. Logical, progressive, smart. Ish.

Amusingly J's #666 comes across as incredibly opportunistic. He pushes X1 for a post I think was reasoned and informative.

Sang is dumb town.

AA town.

Swords town.

Cool post.

I think he's scum because the only reason Soup would vote me in this game is because he's scum. I can tell you right now that I'm in his head and he's thinking that if he shows this hydra in particular that he has a backbone, we'll call him town. In the post he voted, he stated that he agreed with our logic. Past that, I haven't paid attention enough. Kuz assures me he's still scum.
The more I look at this the more I need.

In depth explanation.

@ Intro, Vult why vote AA?

@Scum: If you want to have any chance of winning this game then you best kill me toNight because I will be finding you toMorrow.
Doesn't this just read as "Scum I currently have no idea who you are" or even worse "I know we're lynching town"?
Bringing this up again.

Sozzles.

X1-12

Smash Champion
EBR do you have anything to say in response to the last quote in the above post?

Swiss can we lynch J over EBR?

July

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about inactivity, nothing has really changed in here, EBR is still my top suspect.

Vote: EBR

Also V/LA from now until September 5th

Mostly limited activity during that time but there is a two day camping trip in there where I will have NO internet access. I will be on sometime before the deadline.

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Swiss, I hate you. I'll get to why in a minute. It's unrelated to you having me as scum.
I quoted a post I had made earlier aimed at Soup and why we should lynch him. All I changed were a few tenses. Then I singled out J to see if I found a response contradictory to what he had previously said. You know what you did? You quoted the original post.

th3kuzinator|Ryker
I forgot about this.

This is scummy.
To make this painfully clear because I hold no faith in the majority of you.

Previously we see Ryker is either provable PR or scum. Here, instead of saying "whatever cop me idc but it's a waste of resources" he tries to say he doesn't NEED to be copped. He's afraid of a cop on him, so he knows he'll turn guilty. Also everyone knows that currently no-one has thread power, especially not ERB, myself and him both want more. Ryker wants more power just not at the expense of a cop on him.

I very much doubt he is Miller PR. So he is scum.
The more I look at this the more I need.

In depth explanation.
That would all depend on if either of them step their **** up. At the least I need this cleared up with EBR, because something doesn't make sense to me.
All right, **** you Swissai. Let me be lazy.

You're sitting in the back of the class pointing your finger at me and I don't even think YOU'VE analyzed why you're doing it. You're posts have no bite to them, they're asking for an explanation of things that I see nothing wrong with. You're keeping me on the table with repetition and swagger which is annoying to be on the receiving end for.

I STILL think Soup is scum. The only problem I have with lynching you next for this halfway chainsaw is that I can't see you and J on the same scum team.

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Unvote

I'm doubting my scum read on Swiss. I don't see why he would push in direction he would if he were scum and with the people on him I'm not feeling confortable with a vote on him.

However,

Vote: ERB!

This one is a lot more confident for me atm. That post Swiss singled out D1, looked scummy to me and I agree it looked like him calling out for his scummates.

And I'm not voting soup, cause I don't trust EBR!
Refresh my memory. Where and why?

What do you think of my reasoning for voting Soup?

Swiss

Smash Lord
All right, **** you Swissai. Let me be lazy.

You're sitting in the back of the class pointing your finger at me and I don't even think YOU'VE analyzed why you're doing it. You're posts have no bite to them, they're asking for an explanation of things that I see nothing wrong with. You're keeping me on the table with repetition and swagger which is annoying to be on the receiving end for.

I STILL think Soup is scum. The only problem I have with lynching you next for this halfway chainsaw is that I can't see you and J on the same scum team.
K.

I offered you an alive branch, a chance of survival. All you had to was to in depth explain your VultScum stance. In turn I may have let you live. You throw this back in my face, why?

I also brought up a post I wanted explanation for - you offered nothing on this.

I'm not the one on death row, I'm not the one with the noose tightening around my neck, I'm not the one who needs to bow to my will.

You are.

Bow to my will, accede to my demands.

Swiss

Smash Lord
The figure startled, awoke. He had been asleep for so long. In his dreams he saw much, but was this a dream - or a nightmare?

Sullen eyes stared at the old, crumbling wall. Flakes of mortice spilled to the floor as the air sluggishly swum in the dust of the past. The figure made to stand, but could not. His legs were frail, his arms weak - yet behind the dulled, black eyes, still a spark remained. A spark turned to a flicker, a flicker to glow, a glow to burning flame. Flames dancing in his eyes and the figure loosed a shrill laugh. Vigour returned.

How could those he taught evade him? How could they trick the trickster?

"I'm in your head, I'm in your mind.

You cannot run, you cannot hide."

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry about being away, hurricane and all. Anyways not that much to catch up on but the only thing that's become more established based on this page is my dislike for this EBR push. Mainly coming from Swiss, the push is not substantiated well at all.

EBR! said:
You're keeping me on the table with repetition and swagger which is annoying to be on the receiving end for.
Kind of chuckled cuz this is Ryker. xD However, can I get an opinion, you said you think one of J or Swiss is scum, would you lynch Swiss if the votes got onto him? I also agree that AA should be vigged and we should have listened to Circus yesterDay.

Swiss said:
I'm not the one on death row, I'm not the one with the noose tightening around my neck, I'm not the one who needs to bow to my will.

You are.

Bow to my will, accede to my demands.
Don't lie now Swissy. :rolleyes: Saying things with such gusto may make people believe it is true. Nothing is set in stone and why are you trying to just use "intimidation" on a Ryker/Kuzi hydra to make them do what you want and try to be afraid of you is weird to say the least. EBR is on the chopping block just as much as you are and just as much as I am too. Also EBR is right in the fact that your push mainly consists of Repetition of bad things, WIFOM, and your Swag. It's not just your push on EBR that you have done this, but your push on me as well is comprised of the exact same thing.

Speaking of, X1, why did you unvote/vote me when you even said yourself you needed a connection case to lynch me with Sang? It it seems hoppy to the fact that some people were expressing dislike in me.

RR, you have yet to explain why I am scum nor do anything as of late like at all. Please fix both of these. Thanks.

Unvote
Vote: Swiss

Heyo Moth, now that I'm here and all on this party bus, can you tell me what you get from your read of EBR based on this? Also can you restate your X1-12 read since it didn't seem clear the last time you said it.

EBR lynch is dumb and I'll fight that off as hard as I'll fight my own lynch off.

Swords/July, you need to give me and everyone a summarization/skeleton when you can as to why you want EBR lynched over someone else. The most I can remember is July's hilariously huge post and Swords last push at the end of D1. Swiss, you need to actually make your case have some substance in it if you wanna push them more. RR, why did you hop onto EBR and state your reasoning for why they are scummy.

^I want RR before any of you 3.

Also a question for all 3 of you (minus'ing Swiss) why will you not lynch Swiss? Explain to me the town-vibes you are getting from him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Am I seriously helping Kuzi/Ryker out, what is this? It really must be my last game of mafia for a while. :laugh:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
People's next posts should be an opinion on which lynch they want and why.

I, atm, have 1 vote from X1.
EBR, atm, has 3 votes from July/Swiss/RR and has the most votes. (seriously wtf is this?)
Swiss, atm, has 2 votes from Myself/Moth.

Each person is still a valid option or someone else is if a good case is presented on them however, based on the opinions being talked about from some people, those are what are looking like lynch candidates.

2 of those lynches are silly, being my own and EBR's, while another one is a really cool one to be on for reasons stated aplenty from Myself/EBR/Sang/Moth. In your next post tell who you are planning on voting and why? If there is no deadline extenstion for the hurricane, time is looking short.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Am I seriously helping Kuzi/Ryker out, what is this? It really must be my last game of mafia for a while. :laugh:
And your worst.

J, what happened to town as soon as they started listening to me in NBC? Town won. My arrogance is not unwarranted, my 'swag' is not empty, my posts are not unclear.

I have quoted several posts which even the most absent minded can see are suspicious - is it not up to Ryker to explain these actions, as opposed to myself forcing cases?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And your worst.
Oh your opinion hurts me so. :rolleyes: But I can say statements like that too being this is your worst game too. Though it's just an opinon that does not really do anything. ^^

Swiss said:
J, what happened to town as soon as they started listening to me in NBC? Town won. My arrogance is not unwarranted, my 'swag' is not empty, my posts are not unclear.
Didn't Kuzi also play a huge part in that because of what he did? It wasn't just your solo effort that won, but you did do well hence why I gave you MVP. What happened to town as soon as they started listening to me in KvD? Town won. Though Zen helped because we are (were...) a kick*** team. But see yet again, empty opinion is empty.

Swiss said:
I have quoted several posts which even the most absent minded can see are suspicious - is it not up to Ryker to explain these actions, as opposed to myself forcing cases?
You expect people to do all the work for you and you blame others for not realizing your reasoning....? It's up to you to explain why they are scummy so EBR can properly defend himself against said accusations.

It's like going to court, pointing at someone and placing a random weapon in front of them saying they are guilty of murder. There are so many questions left unexplained yet you expect the jury or anyone else to know the answers just like you do. It doesn't work like that. If you want him to be convicted, yes you do have to put forth effort to have a case on them.

X1-12

Smash Champion
J stop with the lying again. I said it would be easier to lynch you with once Sang flipped scum as a connection case could be built, not that one was needed. My confidence in my SangScum read has lowered to the point I'm not comfortable leaving my vote there so I moved it

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J stop with the lying again. I said it would be easier to lynch you with once Sang flipped scum as a connection case could be built, not that one was needed. My confidence in my SangScum read has lowered to the point I'm not comfortable leaving my vote there so I moved it
My bad on the you saying "easier" but pretty much that is saying in a lighter tone you need that to have my lynch. It wasn't lying.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also where have I lied beforehand? You say "again" but I haven't lied at all this game from my recollection.

X1-12

Smash Champion
You mean to say you could have lied and forgotten about it? Or are you just leaving backdoors in your defence incase you're proven wrong?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Oh your opinion hurts me so. :rolleyes: But I can say statements like that too being this is your worst game too. Though it's just an opinon that does not really do anything. ^^
You could, but it wouldn't be true.

See, my opinions are right.

Usually. I hold no responsibility for a EBR flip.

Didn't Kuzi also play a huge part in that because of what he did? It wasn't just your solo effort that won, but you did do well hence why I gave you MVP. What happened to town as soon as they started listening to me in KvD? Town won. Though Zen helped because we are (were...) a kick*** team. But see yet again, empty opinion is empty.
He helped me secure my lynches, yes.

You expect people to do all the work for you and you blame others for not realizing your reasoning....? It's up to you to explain why they are scummy so EBR can properly defend himself against said accusations.
Have I not told people who to lynch? I may be missing something here, but this game is built around lynching the correct players - thus me telling people who to lynch is me doing almost all the work. All they have to do is log in, look at what I told them to do, and go back to getting a free win.

It's like going to court, pointing at someone and placing a random weapon in front of them saying they are guilty of murder. There are so many questions left unexplained yet you expect the jury or anyone else to know the answers just like you do. It doesn't work like that. If you want him to be convicted, yes you do have to put forth effort to have a case on them.
No, it's like going to court, accusing someone on murder, and after we lynch them - seeing the bloody knife fall to the floor from their jacket. This is also why they refused to be searched earlier (see: Me requesting to cop Ryker), because they knew the knife was there.

I like this analogy, but we should probably ignore why anyone would turn up t court with a bloody knife still on their person.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You mean to say you could have lied and forgotten about it? Or are you just leaving backdoors in your defence unless you're proven wrong?
What? That's not it at all. Like ew at that inference. I haven't lied from my recollection.

X1-12

Smash Champion
The statement "I haven't lied from my recollection" literally means "I could have lied but I don't recall it"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No it means what I have typed, "I haven't lied from my recollection." Therefore, I haven't lied.

-_- I mean really at this point?

X1-12

Smash Champion
I can say for sure that I haven't lied in this game. Recollection has nothing to do with it because I know for sure that I haven't. You on the other hand are unsure? Adding the statement "from my recollection" is either because you can't remember if you have lied or not or because you want a get-out clause in your stance. Both of these are scummy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swiss, so let me clear this up, you say your reasoning for trying to have people go along with your scum-picks is because your opinions are always right and you apparantly have caught EBR with a bloody knife? Like, people should just listen to you to listen to you?

Top Bottom