• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Pretty sure I've had you pegged as town all game.
I hat you Swiss.
Funniest exchange all game btw.

Swiss to answer your (whatever number post it was), I want you dead and I want EBR alive. My goals happily coincide with each other.

Oh and don't worry about if you flip town. I'm pretty sure J or me will be first to the noose in the unlikely event you flip town.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Can you start?
A tacit implication I was not before.

Would not 'Can you resume' be more appropriate? Unless you are implying my entire game has been a elaborate farce, in which case I question why you allowed me to live through D1.

Either way, what you just said is surely an admission of poor or scummy play.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm pretty sure J or me will be first to the noose in the unlikely event you flip town.
....That's a pretty pessimistic outlook on it and TBH I'm not seeing you lynched and most likely if Swiss were to flip town, I have to re-evaluate some things but I plan to do a re-read to look at some things.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
A tacit implication I was not before.

Would not 'Can you resume' be more appropriate? Unless you are implying my entire game has been a elaborate farce, in which case I question why you allowed me to live through D1.

Either way, what you just said is surely an admission of poor or scummy play.
You are so confusing and make like a literal 0% sense.

We did want you dead yesterDay but we didn't have time due to deadline.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Funniest exchange all game btw.

Swiss to answer your (whatever number post it was), I want you dead and I want EBR alive. My goals happily coincide with each other.

Oh and don't worry about if you flip town. I'm pretty sure J or me will be first to the noose in the unlikely event you flip town.
Well regretfully you are town, so I cannot allow you to be lynched, regardless of my gory fate at the hands of this player list. It's like giving a class of children machetes and telling them that their teacher has chocolate inside him. You shouldn't actually cut him open - but you don't know any better.

You have yet to explain why you think EBR is town.

Swiss

Smash Lord
You are so confusing and make like a literal 0% sense.

We did want you dead yesterDay but we didn't have time due to deadline.
There is no such thing as a deadline extension? Or are you simply admitting to a lack of thread power? You confuse me. You should probably sit back and think about what you've just done. In the meantime vote EBR and make me a sandwich.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We got a deadline extension already I believe and inactive game+no one willing to move really = inactive lynch on DH.

I don't make sammiches and I'm not voting EBR. Though I am gonna sit back cuz I have other things to do.

Swiss

Smash Lord
We got a deadline extension already I believe and inactive game+no one willing to move really = inactive lynch on DH.

I don't make sammiches and I'm not voting EBR. Though I am gonna sit back cuz I have other things to do.
Sang, in light of J admitting he's going to be taking a back seat and not put in any effort, would you now reconsider your stance on him? He will afterall, by his own admission, be useless.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sang, in light of J admitting he's going to be taking a back seat and not put in any effort, would you now reconsider your stance on him? He will afterall, by his own admission, be useless.
What are you even talking about? Taking a back seat for the moment is me going to go play some video games with a friend. -.-

This game sometimes.

@Mod: Thank you very much.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult, can you tell me of your opinion on EBR? About Swiss' reasoning then compare to Swords/July's if you can? What reads do you get off those players and the way they talk to one another based off that?
I think that EBR is feigning a lot of confidence in his vote on me (scummy).

I don't think Swiss' post about EBR's reaction to a conditional cop on him holds much merit. I don't think Mafia is worried about actually being copped at this point so MafiaEBR probably wouldn't put much thought in his response to Swiss.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Sang, I kind of wanna see you do some things that are independant because since your DH lynch I can't recall anything from you toDay. Do you still feel Swiss is the scummiest? What's your opinion on EBR? How about any other person like AA/Gova/RR/Moth?
Because I'm still kind of upset at myself that I led the lynch of a person that wasn't here to play, even if he wasn't V/LA. In retrospect, not the smartest move I've made. Actually, my read on Swiss is changing and I'm not sure what it is about it. He doesn't seem all that scummy to me as much as... I don't want to say full of himself but I'm sleep-deprived and can't think of any words. I still feel EBR is slightly town, but I want to see more. He/They have kind of fallen into the background and some of their pushes have been weird, but I still feel like there could townie intent. I'm still wary but they're not my priority. I still dislike AA (is he V/LA?). I have null on Gova and RR. Moth I'm not sure about.

I already made the mistake of calling him out on jokingly saying he's gonna be uselss, either in this game or somewhere else. So, I'm not gonna use that as a basis to reconsider my stance on him. But, once this alliance breaks up toMorrow (and if it doesn't I'm still off it toMorrow), I'm going to be looking at everyone on it, especially J. I'm not so sure about my scum reads and my town reads as I was D1.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry about being away, hurricane and all. Anyways not that much to catch up on but the only thing that's become more established based on this page is my dislike for this EBR push. Mainly coming from Swiss, the push is not substantiated well at all.

Kind of chuckled cuz this is Ryker. xD However, can I get an opinion, you said you think one of J or Swiss is scum, would you lynch Swiss if the votes got onto him? I also agree that AA should be vigged and we should have listened to Circus yesterDay.

Don't lie now Swissy. :rolleyes: Saying things with such gusto may make people believe it is true. Nothing is set in stone and why are you trying to just use "intimidation" on a Ryker/Kuzi hydra to make them do what you want and try to be afraid of you is weird to say the least. EBR is on the chopping block just as much as you are and just as much as I am too. Also EBR is right in the fact that your push mainly consists of Repetition of bad things, WIFOM, and your Swag. It's not just your push on EBR that you have done this, but your push on me as well is comprised of the exact same thing.

Speaking of, X1, why did you unvote/vote me when you even said yourself you needed a connection case to lynch me with Sang? It it seems hoppy to the fact that some people were expressing dislike in me.

RR, you have yet to explain why I am scum nor do anything as of late like at all. Please fix both of these. Thanks.

Unvote
Vote: Swiss

Heyo Moth, now that I'm here and all on this party bus, can you tell me what you get from your read of EBR based on this? Also can you restate your X1-12 read since it didn't seem clear the last time you said it.

EBR lynch is dumb and I'll fight that off as hard as I'll fight my own lynch off.

Swords/July, you need to give me and everyone a summarization/skeleton when you can as to why you want EBR lynched over someone else. The most I can remember is July's hilariously huge post and Swords last push at the end of D1. Swiss, you need to actually make your case have some substance in it if you wanna push them more. RR, why did you hop onto EBR and state your reasoning for why they are scummy.

^I want RR before any of you 3.

Also a question for all 3 of you (minus'ing Swiss) why will you not lynch Swiss? Explain to me the town-vibes you are getting from him.
Your overly defensive nature is a meta call. Your focusing on easy targets and continue to place distrust on strong players over the weaker ones.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Your overly defensive nature is a meta call. Your focusing on easy targets and continue to place distrust on strong players over the weaker ones.
It's not overly defensive for one and two, lol meta.

Easy targets? Didn't know Swiss was that free nowadays. :rolleyes: Place distrust on stronger players over weaker ones? By backing Swords/July/EBR/Sang = placing distrust on the stronger players? Confusion.

RR, can you please answer my question pertaining your EBR read, it's an important question to me and it is withholding others from answering said question too.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
RR, can you explain how I am being overly-defensive this game? The post you quoted doesn't even express that much defensiveness. If you wanted a post that could be construed as over-defensiveness, try my post where I destroy X1's post and the post where I was kind of done with Swiss' post (though that one's not defensive just overall fed-up).

That's such a weird accusation considering quite a few people are having a problem with me because I am so carefree about things this game.

Could I get your opinion on AA/Moth/Gova/Sang? An opinion on EBR vs. Swiss would be nice too.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Add Vult to that list RR please, since he is pretty important to your EBR equation most likely. I'd like a read on that slot based on both player's posts (being Soupa/Vult).

About 1/4 done my re-read, nothing really sticking out but there are some pretty damn funny coincidences of people saying things in RVS then it actually happens.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Where do you get that impression? My vote's still on you and I still want you dead above all else.

So very strange you are Swiss. So very strange.

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Still no sign of Kuz.

Still no sign of a case from Swiss.

I will jump ship to a Swiss or a J lynch if I can't make a Vult lynch happen.

Swiss flipping scum would clear Moth, but not J.

J flipping scum would clear no one.

July, link me to that thing that I said I'd make Kuz respond to. I didn't expect him to outright disappear.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 2-5

9/16 to lynch.

EBR! [3]: Swiss, Red Ryu, July
Swiss [2]: Shadow Moth, J
asianaussie [1]: Vult Redux
Vult Redux [1]: EBR!
J [1]: X1-12

Not voting: Gova, Acrostic, Raziek, Sworddancer, Ranmaru, asianaussie, SangfroidWarrior, traveling cat

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] Swiss > J > EBR!
X1-12 > SangfroidWarrior > J
Gova
Acrostic
Raziek
Red Ryu > Swiss > Unvote > EBR!
July > EBR!
EBR! > Vult Redux
Vult Redux > asianaussie
Sworddancer
Ranmaru
J > Swiss > asianaussie > asianaussie > Swiss
asianaussie
Shadow Moth > Swiss
SangfroidWarrior
traveling cat
[/collapse]

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
[11:02:32 AM] Nabe || Josh: Yo.
[11:16:05 AM] Nabe || Josh: Gova, you *****
[11:16:13 AM] Gova: no
[11:16:16 AM] Gova: i wont post
[11:16:17 AM] Nabe || Josh: This is a public humiliation prod
[11:16:17 AM] Gova: you cant make me
[11:16:41 AM] Nabe || Josh: Like, I look at the stats
[11:16:53 AM] Nabe || Josh: "surely that Gova fellow has posted recently"
[11:16:57 AM] Nabe || Josh: The 26th what
[11:17:27 AM] Gova: :(
[11:17:32 AM] Nabe || Josh: A prod up your anus, sir.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sorry for total absence yesturDay, was at college all day either studying or in class.

Swiss said:
If I told you it was a good idea, would you believe me?
Pff, no. Why would I?

J said:
@Swords: Thanks for waiting but can you ascertain as to why I am doing this? What is your opinion of RR?
You mean you want to know why I think you want RR to post first?

RR I have as slight scum for his coasty nature.

Still no sign of Kuz.

Still no sign of a case from Swiss.

I will jump ship to a Swiss or a J lynch if I can't make a Vult lynch happen.

Swiss flipping scum would clear Moth, but not J.

J flipping scum would clear no one.

July, link me to that thing that I said I'd make Kuz respond to. I didn't expect him to outright disappear.
Besides from your push earlier toDay, I have not seen you make strides to lynching a soup. =/

Vote: EBR

Swiss lynch is fine by me, and if EBR lynch doesn't go through than I'll be fine with him going.

#HBC | Dancer

Because I'm still kind of upset at myself that I led the lynch of a person that wasn't here to play, even if he wasn't V/LA. In retrospect, not the smartest move I've made. Actually, my read on Swiss is changing and I'm not sure what it is about it. He doesn't seem all that scummy to me as much as... I don't want to say full of himself but I'm sleep-deprived and can't think of any words. I still feel EBR is slightly town, but I want to see more. He/They have kind of fallen into the background and some of their pushes have been weird, but I still feel like there could townie intent. I'm still wary but they're not my priority. I still dislike AA (is he V/LA?). I have null on Gova and RR. Moth I'm not sure about.
Trust me, Swiss being "full of himself" is no way indicitive of his alignment and should not be taken as such. He's full of himself regardless of alignment.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm replacing Raziek. I don't have a role PM yet and I'm not even going to pretend that I'll reread :3

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gova, Acrostic, Ranmaru, asianaussie, and traveling cat have been prodded!
Can we lynch one of these people and not waste time? Two days until deadline and Swiss, X1, aussie and myself all might have issues with the exact time of the deadline.

Vote Ranmaru

Are there any interesting claims that I need to know of? Why does EBR have the majority of votes? Is Kuz' backpack too heavy this time? :troll:
But for real 2 of the 3 people that vote EBR I actually consider decent mafia players so I'm confused what happened and like to hear a short summary of what makes him so suspicious to you. I'd like my fellow european butthead to do that.

This game has a lot of non-voters and prodded people at this stage of the game - why are you tolerating this? Just lynch the deadweight as long as there's still a somewhat unmanageable amount of players floating around and making things complicated.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
But we can't lynch inactives. They're the majority of the game! :c

Also, whats with the Ranmaru vote?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Did he do anything worthwhile this game or has he just been asking deadend-questions so far?

Why is there no clear lynch target yet?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, he did stir up some discussion and was almost the D1 one lynch. Then everyone decided he was town and lynched DH instead.

Dunno for the second question.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, he did stir up some discussion and was almost the D1 one lynch.
Wait, do you mean he made himself the center of discussion by playing dumb or did he actually do something and just "happened" to get almost lynched? If it's the latter I'm actually willing to keep him around.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
He asked a bunch of RQS questions to try and get discussion started and EBR came in saying stuff he didn't like about Ran's RQS or something and that it was all null tells. I can't remember without going back to look. Then Ran got confused over the game mechanics and Circus called it a scumslip and then he almost got lynched.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Can we lynch one of these people...
Gova, Acrostic, Raziek, Ranmaru, asianaussie, and traveling cat have been prodded!

Seeking replacement for Raziek.
We're not lynching AsianAssie, Raziek is you and Ranmaru is definitely town.

As for why Ranmaru is town, he has tried to provoke conversation. Was taking us out of RVS into RQS ******** to the point of simply being amusing? Yes. Is it scummy? No. Players have had ample opportunity to lurk - and instead of doing this Ranmaru has been in thick - giving stances and not backing down. I cannot see him as scum.

As for why EBR is scum. I know Ryker well, very well. I understand how he plays and understand how he reaches his reads and conclusions - we've played many games together and have discussed each others' thought process in minute detail. Some of the posts, which I admittedly attribute to Ryker not Kuz, effectively admit scum. What you should be looking at with Ryker is:

1) The fact he was wary of the cop on him, he would embrace this as town. He would want the cop on him. Why would he turn down thread power? Also see his uneasy reaction when I class him as provable PR or scum. The unease of a PR? Not at all. No righteousness fury.

2) The fact he thinks I'm scum/is voting me (Ryker thinks he is better than me, if I were scum there is no way I would lynch him D1, I am far too arrogant for that - he is one of the few players I'll go out of my way to prove myself superior to). He knows this. This is complete self meta yet those who know we well know I just don't play to win, I pay to win in the most entertaining and moral way possible (see: RE4, Oddworld)

3) That he latched onto Soup very quickly and very hard (interesting to note I took an opposite stance on him). What Soup did not warrant the veracity of his hate. So Ryker chose him for a reason.

4) I have also quoted a few posts were his wording is off, is shows the darkness behind his eyes, the malice in his intent.

Some players will not understand this as legitimate reasoning. This does not matter. What matters is you trust my ability to understand possibly the player I know best in DGames.

Do not mock what you do not comprehend. Do not dismiss what you believe to be impossible.

The world is round, children.

#HBC | Dancer

He asked a bunch of RQS questions to try and get discussion started and EBR came in saying stuff he didn't like about Ran's RQS or something and that it was all null tells. I can't remember without going back to look. Then Ran got confused over the game mechanics and Circus called it a scumslip and then he almost got lynched.

Also to add on to this, he had reads which came out of nowhere as well as a bunch of "connection" cases which a lot of people on the whole thought were reaching.

No solid lynch has been reached toDay because everyone who is active is more or less split between 3 canidates, EBR, Swiss, and J, with J being the least popular among them. Most people who want J dead have him as a secondary pick and is currently going after either one of Swiss or EBR.

J wants me to wait before I state why I want EBR lynced though, although I've already made my reasoning pretty clear so eh.

Top Bottom