• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Party Mafia ~ Over! Who drowned bobbing for apples? Who won Best Costume?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
That's why you drop WIFOM at the door, Sang. It's like when A(you know who) always starts the game by claiming, "I'm a villager" and it's like "grrrr, she does that every game dammit!" ya know?
Haha true true all the way. You and I both do the same thing though ;) ...and get lynched for it more often than not :( lol

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Grrr deadline in 12 hours. I'm sorry to those who want me to answer them but I may not be back by deadline due to moving things but I will try to get to you before the day is out.

Till then it seems it's DH or Ran, i don't care for either lynch but I don't want Ran lynch more then DH sooo meeeh.

I'm putting my vote there before I leave for the evening.

@Sang: Lawlz, soooo damn true. But remember, stop "flirting" or AA will chastise us again. o.o

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Putting it on Ran or DH? And, why? There seems to be plenty going for the EBR lynch if you really wanted it to. And, o.O to "flirting." People are amusing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
DH>Ran and I'm with July on this one in terms of reads.

DH is a very faint null-leaning town.
EBR is a null-leaning town, nothing more/nothing less. I need more....there's something missing. Hmm it may be me so ignore that and just stick with the null-leaning town for now.
Ran is a solid town-read and I will fight his lynch off.

Meeeh I am having too many town-reads this game and probably because I am more laid back but heh. I'll fix that soon hopefully.

Swords said:
Sang is null, maybe slight newbie town. Have not picked up any tells from her, but not any real town tells either. She's picked up in activity though, so that's good. I'm glad she's willing to face people like she did with J, which is where the "maybe slight newbie town" comes from.
Haha, Sang doesn't know who to not face/who to face and plus she would face me regardless. In fact, in IRL games, she loves to kill me JUST cuz I am usually the only dude in the group or because she has no one else to lynch. Just a fun side-note if that helps ya at all.

July, thank you again for putting so much effort into that post and I see where you are coming from with a lot of your reads. There are a few I disagree to but the major ones I've made known a bit more. However it seems you and I are in the same boat of not having that many scum-reads. >.<" Also thanks for your hand, I promise not to use it for evil purposes.

Moth, thank you for responding and it's quite alright with the yelling thing. (I didn't think you were yelling but :p) I know your position. So can you elaborate more on your EBRtown read besides that you disliked the inactivity push on them? Why is Sang null to you, as in, what makes her not telling that much? I don't like your write-off on anyone not voting is considered scum in your book because it seems really extreme/harsh.

That's this page covered I think, moving onto 10 if I don't faint from exhaustion. x_X"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
OH! I completely forgot about this.

Whatever happened to this?
Good eye, but you also forgot me not shooting you those questions about your reads as well. ;)

However at the time, I was just gonna sum up what Swords had said and the fact of their inactivity/push on Ran. Now I really see no point since I don't wanna look into them more.

Speaking of EBR, Okay so I looked through a few recent games and I'm not really seeing where you are getting at because some of the games I'm reading, I can see that he could be commenting on just random things, or he is doing stuff like in your explanation. Can you give me a game where it is strongly obvious what you are talking about?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ran, what exactly about those quotes do you want my opinion on? I mean I could give you formatting opinion on them, I can give you whether I like the tone in the quotes, I can give you reads but whaaaatya want from me? (eeeeh, whatya want from me?)

Alright fully read up and I don't think I've missed anything now.

Unvote
Vote: Dark Horse

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Mod: Request Vote Count please!

We have about 4 votes on DH (courtesy of AA/Sang/July/J) and Ran with 6-7? I can't recall.

Soupa/Swords, you two agree with me/July on Ran-town, would you join DH to stop the lynch from being him? (please consider!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Moth, if you believe DH is scummier, I encourage you to do as Sang suggested and vote DH>Ran.

Circus, you need to decide if he is just anti-town or you acutlly believe he is scummy. If it is the former, I urge you to vote DH over him then.

Now I begin to miss TC as well.

Alright, I'm out for the night possibly the Day! Please don't lynch Ran. It's not because he's "normal Ran" as I've explained. Look at the intent BEHIND his posts and ask yourself "Is this more pro-town or pro-scum?" He is actively trying to move the game forward and been scum-hunting at avenues. His reads are weird and seem to be based off of weird stuff but is that scummy or just weirdness you wanna call scummy?

July

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't making a push on J, or if I was it wasn't intentional. I was just getting annoyed that he kept asking me all of these questions. Now, it wouldn't have made much of a difference to me if he had or hadn't except he had made a comment on how both of us were in the same boat and how come I wasn't calling him out on it, so I started to.
Kk, it looked like a push to me because of the back and forth and turning comments back around like "twiddling your thumbs" and telling J "why don't you convince me?" so I definitely sensed some tension there that I took for a push.

what do you guys think about Ran telling us what he guessed last night?

I'm personally for it since I think the benefit would be greater to town than to scum.
I'm against Ran telling us what he guessed last night. Other people have said it but it's most important to keep scum from figuring out the theme and keep them from getting private communication.

July, thank you again for putting so much effort into that post and I see where you are coming from with a lot of your reads. There are a few I disagree to but the major ones I've made known a bit more. However it seems you and I are in the same boat of not having that many scum-reads. >.<" Also thanks for your hand, I promise not to use it for evil purposes.
Yeah so far I've definitely had an easier time with town reads than scum, but with such a large game I'm hoping by toMorrow to have better reads and stronger scum reads. And lol kk good, I shall not use your hand for evil purposes as well :D

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm still trying to catch up completely, and my attention's getting split between a few things right now, but...

Unvote

Let's do this instead. More in a bit.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Ok back, and tired, but responding to some things nevertheless.

J DH is actually pretty much a second pick of mine. I've simply have realized that DH may simply be dumb town, which is what keeps him from being my first pick. I can see why a town DH would of jumped onto Ran's wagon, but what mainly bothers me, like so many others, is that he simply left afterwards. His only contribution is the attack of Ran, who's pretty easy to attack. He avoided any other commentary, which bothers me. Dumb or not, I simply have not any other townie things from him to help with a potential town read, and thus read him more as scum than town.

@Moth:

Bolded and colored what I'm looking at.

We're not scrambling for a lynch really. Ran is a good lynch and there's not much reason we shouldn't lynch him at this point.

Not entirely sure what you're saying here but it sounds like you're trying to say you're letting DH off as dumb town. Why? Why should DH get excused for scummy play and someone else get put up for a lynch who isn't even scummy.

It's not just bad reads, it's all around bad play. And what's wrong with lynching someone who's being anti-town? If town can't agree on who's scum why should we lynch someone random rather than someone who's anti-town? You yourself said we're "scrambling for a lynch" so you can't really tell me we can agree on scum at this point. I could go on about this paragraph but you get the point.
Nah man, I'm not excusing DH for bad play, I was just saying that, since I could see him do that as town, I'm not totally convinced by that and would have rather focused elsewhere.

What's wrong with lynching someone simply because they're being anti-town? Well, it's simply lazy. Anti-town =/= scummy. You need to look deeper than that.

Yes, I said we're be "scrambling for a lynch," which is why I voted for the deadline extension.

Anyways, guess I simply have no time for a EBR lynch.

unvote
vote DH

@Everyone: AS SOON AS YOU COME INTO THE THREAD VOTE DH OR ELSE FACE NO LYNCH.

Made this nice and big for everyone to see.

Bed now.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Anyways, just don't claim your guesses heh. That is simple bottom line. It's anti-town and not a good way to scum-hunt.
Yes, this, a lot. Ran, please keep any guesses you've made so far to yourself, even if they were wrong. This goes for everyone. Flips should help us figure it out naturally; there's no reason to hand scum the answer if they haven't figured it out yet.

J, I like you this game. Please don't **** this up by being scum or something silly like that. :awesome:

I think I am now going to ascribe Ran's play to dumbtown play. Frankly, the fact that he's apparently still pushing his opinions on me and Swords (as unfounded as they are) when no one else is with him on it makes me think he's not interested in finding a mislynch. He's sticking to his guns; his guns are just wrong. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Ranscum play before, but I'm currently willing to attribute his play to Ran-ness, even though that mafia Traitor business sent me in a tizzy.

Hey, look, I'm going to direct the vig again!

@Vig: If you exist and have your power, shoot asianaussie. Seriously, do it. Please.

@Everyone: Get your votes on Dark Horse; he's the play toDay. He has been coasting hardcore. His Ran vote smells like ****. He came back to the thread just to say that he's apparently V/LA until after deadline hits, though he doesn't seem to know that. Blahblahblah, what everyone already knows. Lynch him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, I like you this game. Please don't **** this up by being scum or something silly like that. :awesome:
Oh my, someone likes me. Accomplishment acquired!

But nah Circus I won't **** it up, I promise.

Never said anything about Nabe ****ing up and giving me a scum role pm. Loophole found for end-game. Yes!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll be here all day tomorrow. I'll see what wagon looks like it's gonna go through.
Do not give me that please Moth. Like look, if you were to vote DH, that'd be the wagon that's happening with votes looking like this.

Dark Horse [7] AA, Sang, July, J, Swords, Circus, Moth

That beats whatever Ran has and hiding behind the excuse of, "I'm here but i'm not moving till I know what to do." is not cool.

You even have DH as a 3rd strongest scum-read at the current time but still vote Ran when the votes are tied and even with the current flow of convo, seem to flowing towards DH lynch considering the newest 4 people to post in the convo have voted DH.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I won't be here for deadline, so I'm extending it by 12 hours. Also, remember to get in your theme guesses for Day 1.

:phone:
Even more of a reason to not have the excuse and say, "Idk...a NL could happen if I unvote Ran and vote DH." cuz that's a load of bull. ;) Come on guuuys, get dem suckers onto DH please!

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Good eye, but you also forgot me not shooting you those questions about your reads as well. ;)
Ah. You're right. Go ahead and ask them if you want to. I'll try to answer them.

@Vig: If you exist and have your power, shoot asianaussie. Seriously, do it. Please.
Why do you think the vig should shoot aussie?

I won't be here for deadline, so I'm extending it by 12 hours. Also, remember to get in your theme guesses for Day 1.
YAY! That means I'm actually going to be here for deadline!

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Largely skimmed through all these posts.

Circus, answer my question to you in #223 regarding Ran toMorrow please? I was interested in hearing your answer.

Vote: DH

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Don't know the votecount.

Unvote; Vote: Dark Horse

Ran lynch isn't possible anymore :glare: and any lynch is better than a NL etc. Gonna be gone for the rest of the day anyway and god knows if Ryker will ever be active.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, answer my question to you in #223 regarding Ran toMorrow please? I was interested in hearing your answer.
Sorry, it must've gotten lost amongst everything I was trying to catch up on.

I love your observations. But, do you think a RanScum would truly expect to sway people with that stupidly flawed logic?
I don't specifically know what Ranscum would do since I've never seen Ran as scum. But I wouldn't consider it a huge stretch, since I think Ran's logic is often flawed even as town. Maybe he wouldn't actually be able to sway people, but I think many times people would be willing to, as some have already mentioned, blame his logic on Ran being Ran. In fact, that's what I've decided it probably actually is, so maybe I'm falling for it now. I guess this game will test that question.

Why do you think the vig should shoot aussie?
Because he's one of those coasters that are currently plaguing this game, but on top of that he seems like he's contributing in really small, useless ways. And he agreed with Shadow Moth's "help scum figure out the theme" idea, which I don't like. He also seemed to have the biggest problem with me directing the vig last time I did it. And that doesn't necessarily make him scum, but it makes me want to screw with him more. :p

But a vig should still shoot him. Really.

Okay, I'm late for work now. I think DH has already been hammered, so I guess that's good. Hopefully I'll come home to see some dead scum tonight.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swiss
Joey
Gova
Acrostic
Raziek

Vig, these are your targets for who should go. These slots have just about a literal nothing and overall just coasting. I don't know what Circus' beef is with AA but don't do that. Go for them.

If you add AA to the vig-list then you'd most likely have to add TC/EBR/RR to the same list because that's the category he's in. There is content there, not much, it could give ya a shaky read on their slot but it's up in the air.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've always wanted to try this before I leave for a bit so I'm going to.

I'm proposing an alliance till D3 between Myself/July/Circus/Swords/Sang assuming we all make it there. Also known, as a massive team who is working together and I think I'm confident in these reads. Or maybe I am following theory of keeping enemies closer ;). Who knows with me eh? But I am calling a truce and begin working together to get what we want done. You four in?

Not in it, don't comment on it yet please.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See I would consider that but you and Ran are in the same boat for me. I have pretty strong town reads on you guys but the thing about it is, I'm not comfortable with having a huge *** alliance with like 7 people. I'm more comfortable with 5 for now. Consider you two though like honorable mentions or Whips (if you know what those are in government terms, basically you rally the people like cheerleaders. =D).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, i'm just taking attacking swiss as noobtown, if it was anyone else, i wouldn't care, swiss has a reputation of being ominous, you know this and i know this.

on top of Swiss voting him in the first place.

I agree on your intent of it, not the vote, you explained your reasoning and then slapped a vote on it, that's fine and dandy, but were you planning on doing something with it, it's like i said, you set yourself up for a homerun and struck out, and that is why i found it shallow.
I don't see that. Can you expand on this, Soupa? How did he try to set me up?

You did not say the opposite. You said BOTH. You said "I'm not feeling it, but I also don't see any townienes"

I'm not trying to throw people off. State where you THINK I have tried to do that, and state why you think it is me throwing people off. Quotes etc.

Which logic? Be more specific, Shadow. Then tell me why it's bad logic.

I asked you about the people excusing my play. For example Swords and Circus. Is this a null tell? Scum tell? What?
Shadow Moth, I didn't get your answers to this. I still want them and I want them NOW.

ridiculous amount of crap and i am in no mood to sift through this ****

wrt the huge J vs EBR, i again implore J to stop flirting in-thread

wtf is that claim
AA, why did you say this? Was this a scum slip? WHy didn't you respond to me the first time I asked you about this?

Could you elaborate? In fact, could you tell me your read on J and why. And, if you think he's scum, could you speculate on who you think could be his scummates?
Yes. I didn't like him unvoting Circus. It gave me a vibe that he was faking his read on Circus earlier and then unvoting. Thus it would mean he was distancing on Circus. If Circus flipped scum, J should be looked that with a IGMEOYYYYYYY. I also don't like his allieance thing because it has my suspects in it. :c Also his statement to you saying "Sang u scum? Ur last few posts makes me want to vote you". This would be ok because I have a mild suspicion of you, but that along with his unvoting of Circus made me uneasy and hesitant to joining if he did.

I don't want to be in one though. Don't need it. I'm only confident in my EBR town read now. And semi confident in RR.

im all for shadow moth's suggestion, because his claim threw all my potential guesses off track
Why didn't you respond to my previous post to you? ARe you ignoring me?

Ran, what exactly about those quotes do you want my opinion on? I mean I could give you formatting opinion on them, I can give you whether I like the tone in the quotes, I can give you reads but whaaaatya want from me? (eeeeh, whatya want from me?)

Alright fully read up and I don't think I've missed anything now.

Unvote

I want you to tell me if you like the tone in those quotes. I want you to tell me what you think of Soup's actions in each quote. For example, the last quote was interesting because he wasn't sure of EBR being scum, and was asking others about him without much reason in the first place. Thus why I think EBR is even much townier and on his **** THATS LEGIT.

Swiss
Joey
Gova
Acrostic
Raziek

Vig, these are your targets for who should go. These slots have just about a literal nothing and overall just coasting. I don't know what Circus' beef is with AA but don't do that. Go for them.

If you add AA to the vig-list then you'd most likely have to add TC/EBR/RR to the same list because that's the category he's in. There is content there, not much, it could give ya a shaky read on their slot but it's up in the air.

I actually agree with Circus, AA can be vigged. TC can be too but I'd prefer AA because I know TC can give a little more than that seeing from her other plays in other games that I do not really know of. EBR and RR I would never want a vig of.

Also the people you listed are FAIR GAME for a copping list.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
damn Nabe is here. Glad I got this in before he locked this xDDD

J
Soupa
AA
Circus

are possibly scum just in case the thread locks

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also keep an EYE on whoever hammered lemmme look

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually nevermind that's EBR and I have a town read on him so he's good.

Soupa's vote on DH didn't look gud tho

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

I can't tell if you're scum, dumb, or both, but this is a very blatant distortion of what I suggested.
Well, sure, you didn't phrase it that way, but that's basically what you were suggesting whether it was your intent or not. I don't have to be scum or dumb to see that.

J, I'm down to be in your League of Justice or whatever it is you're doing. But AA should definitely be bigger vig priority than Swiss, Joey (who is I think being replaced soon maybe hopefully?), and Acrostic. Gova and Raziek can totally go though, you're right. But AA's response to my first vig suggestion is what really set him apart for me. Methinks he be-ith a little paranoid.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ran, can you quote me on where I said I had Circus as a scum-read or was voting him because I thought he was scum? I voted him in RVS due to our last game together and decided, "Eh, why not just continue with this and see where it goes." Plus I don't even get how my joke to Sang saying she's looking scummy is scummy because you didn't explain why it makes you hesitant.

Your scum-reads are soooooo weird. Your reads in general are weird too.

Gonna try and get your other question answered before Nabe closes the thread but question to all:

Why would we vig someone who is actually posting over someone doing nothing but coasting on D1? It's much better if the vig were to shoot one of the inactives.

Also Cop, do not listen to Ran, go with what you believe. If you feel inactives, sure by all means but don't listen to directions regardless of who tells you.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K.

Catchin' up from page 6.

Ran town - is this guy ever scum?

Those answers really went nowhere besides the third one. *shrug* Lemme clarify so I can get a better answer. What is your opinion of Ryu based on how he interacted with Ran? How are Gova/Raz any different from a majority of the players in this game that are lazy?

Fair enough on the EBR thing, who do you not like the most so far?

What would you personally like to see July (and now Acro :awesome:) comment on? Do you think the attack on Moth is plausible? What do you think of the way it's being pushed?
I dislike this post intensely.

Unvote Vote J
I forgot I did this. I agree with my own reads - this is good.

Bodes well for town, not so much for scum.

Ran, ran, ran...

Christ, that's about all I can say about your latest post

And this bit too:

So circus has swords as null. Maybe he hasn't seen anything from swords that would invoke a read? You don't even consider this: just jumping that their scumbudds.

You never even sem to consider why circus would call RR town because he could be his scumbud.

I dont even get your third point. Everyone agrees with you, then you move onto how sword and circus think you could be circus's scumate, so their saying it could just be your playstyle? What?

Have you noticed that your fourth point seems to imply that you're scum? Why would you find swords chainsaw against you suspicious if you yourself is town? In that case, it would be scum defending town.

Your attacking soup because he found your questioning pro-town? Why?

Faster than I thought
This is not like you.

IMGEOY

Actually I concede to my previous point. Swords only said that 'they don't have private communication' I confused it.

I still think Circus and Swords are scum however.
Why Swords?

July town. But I'll stay frosty to her.

Why have several players ALL posted "I''ve died elsewhere so NOW I'll start doing stuff here". Gawd.

I kinda do like my vote on SMoth, swiss influenced or not, it would be great to see him peek in here and see how he responds, because if i unvote i'm afraid he'll just continue to lurk.
You like it because we're both town, because you'll be sheeping me and because we'll be lynching scum.

Come child, follow me into the depths.

RR can be town even if his Ran vote is terrible.

blahbahblah

Vote: Swiss
Too long didn't read.

@J. Who, out of Swiss and Ran, do you think are scum?
This is an incredibly bizarre choice of words.

Why not 'what are your reads on Swiss and Ran?'

@Swiss. Could you reiterate why you're voting J?
This won't mean anything to you.

He's not being honest, his earlier post (quoted) shows ulterior motives, as town J would never think to say "fair enough on...." - he wants to appear more assertive. Why show this innocent weakness? He is treading on eggshells and is largely pushing inactive players. IIRC from my skimming he also pushes me later on in the thread when he likely believe I wouldn't post again before the end of the day. A free kill on Swiss? Yes plz!

I'll construct a case later.

If I had to choose between Swiss and Ran based on their posts now, I'd go Swiss. Just because his posts are a whole lot of nulls and pretty much not doing anything besides him doing things that seems random. Ran, on the other hand, I see more of a town intent behind his posts because he seems to be trying to find scum and I don't think his "slip" Circus has pointed out is really a slip.
In what way are my posts 'nulls'?

Explain this...accusation?

Who was it that accused someone of PR fishing? I'd be amazed if any of us have our roles atm.

Agree with July's dislike of Joey.

Gova's intro post reeks of self preservation.

Asianassie town. Yeah I called you assie, and what?

I like Cat, who is he? Someone enlighten me.

I swear you said the first post at my house when you were her but w/e haha. though all you girls say that about me so much ;___;

Anyways, not sure if serious about your last question. You scum Sang? I feel like voting you based on your posts as of late because you are just twiddling your fingers not doing a whole lot of much but when people ask you/accuse you, you're back on your feet. Would this be a correct way to describe you atm?

Random but:

Unvote

Circus gave me a reason to unvote him, yay for him.
J doesn't know who his scumbuddies are, he's afraid to commit to anything major.

Likely inactive until Saturday morning my time - GMT.

Not read thread but ctrl+f'd my name (scumslip amirite?). Lynch me and you lose the best player in the game (debatable Ryker, debatable).

I want J, Moth and Sang dead as of my latest whims. I forget my old posts but I'm sure they're right.
Remarkable talent.

Swissy, come at me bro. You say you want me but you can't have me with no explanation. Go to the QT, I explained we won't start bussing till tomorrow kay? Good.
Joke seems out of place. J doesn't have access to a QT.

inb4JflipsQT'dtownmason

DH and J main scumspects.

Just gonna let you know, I hate it when people throw this around and am taking this post as a scum tell.
Don't care.

Why is there no content either side of this?

Swords town.

Go to posts #323 onwards.

Swords requests extension - J sheeps to look townie.

Swords votes Cello EBR - J sheeps to look townie.

J is playing safe, reactive. He isn't pro-active, he responds to what people do, but never forces any hands or takes the initiative.

No. Sit down. Shut the **** up. Stop playing like a ******.

Ryker doesn't have a power cord to his computer so he hasn't been able to be around and therefore we havn't talked. I try not to involve myself in D1 play anyway because I only taint tells that I look for when I read through the thread (however I'm actually feeling in the mood to play some mafia today and my other game is closed so I guess I'll actually do something) so the argument that I should be more on top of this game considering the players in the hydra is complete ****. That also carries over to giving other players free passes because they are known for acting stupid as opposed to us where we're apparently supposed to be on top of things all the time and thus are scummy when we aren't. Have you read Dgray man? Asdioh tried to knee jerk a scum read of WL for those same reasons and look what he flipped. When in that game did we become productive? End of D2.

I'm not excusing my inactivity, its a null tell, but if you're trying to make an argument that this inactivity goes against our meta and thus makes us scummier than other inactives then you're either very stupid or scum.

I have yet to actually read this thread yet though I've given it a good skim. Ran lynch is still where we are going and I have no idea why Sword is saying its a dumb idea. I disagree that the scummiest thing about Ran is his scumslip, though I don't like that all the same. You say his reads are backwards which, though true, isn't the main thing to focus on with his push. Its his reasoning for his reads. There simply isn't enough content in this game to warrant the reasoning he has given for some players and he is digging to find reasoning to make scum picks work rather than just stating what they have done that was scummy, even if there wasn't that much to comment on. For instance I disagree with his scum read on you in 218 because he is taking your dislike of my Ran pressure and using it to insinuate that almost surely knew that I was right and wanted to look pro-town by defending Ran instead of just speaking your mind. Instead of what he was reaching for, it could just as easily have been you just didn't agree with my Ran push and wanted to pressure me off it. However I find it interesting, and a town tell, that Sword is trying to emulate what I did in Kingmaker in trying to go after his largest scum read regardless of reputation. However I don't like that he's insinuating things about what our inactivity means in assuming ulterior motives. I explained above why using inactivity to explain why we're scum is dumb and we're no way trying to ride off our status, we're just not playing the game. Don't even try to stretch that.

As for 104

I'm not judging Ran's questions of RVS just on the surface level, I'm looking at the intent behind them. I still don't know what type of answer Ranmaru hoped to gain from asking specific people who they found the hardest to read as well as who people's rivals are. What townie intent is there found to knowing everyone's answers to those questions, ie, what does he plan to do with those answers. Nothing should be the apparent answer because there is nothing good you can learn from them. Ran being well, Ran shouldn't explain away why that's excusable. This exact same thing happened in DGray where JTB asked a question to Bardull with no pro-town direction behind it and it got explained away by JTB just being JTB and he freaking survived until D4.

As for scum not having communication until they discovered the true theme, where did you read that? Last I remember from the rules Nabe wouldn't disclose whether there was a lack of communication or not.

Ryker wrote that post but I'm assuming Swiss or J because he feels them to be the most competent players on the list, though J is probably the most free on this playerlist from my experience.

Soup is scum. His vote on me is absolute trash and he knows it. He admits in the post right before he votes me that he thinks that my vote on Ran is warranted in his own way but still thinks that it is more shallow than other people who he thinks have boarded with little reasoning. If he thinks our vote is warranted then how does he think its also shallow at the same time? There have been hop-ons to the Ranmaru wagon that had half the reasoning we provided. Literally the only reason for his vote on us over another player for his same reasoning is to try and show that he wasn't afraid to vote for a power player and had backbone. Not to mention his commentary in his 319 is absolutely terrible and reeks to all hell. That post literally has no inferences or deductions. It is just quoting the back and forth between J and Sang and throwing in sideshow commentary in an attempt to make it look like he's contributing. There didn't need to be an analysis of the interaction. If Soup felt so strongly that said interaction was TvT why didn't he just say that and explain his reasoning instead of making a large post full of nothing. Not to mention he's selectively applying tells to Sang that he isn't doing to J throughout that post which I heavily dislike.

@Scum: If you want to have any chance of winning this game then you best kill me toNight because I will be finding you toMorrow.
wtf is this

Moth town

Happy with DH lynch.

unvote vote DH if needed

Skimmed the last two pages.

Top Bottom